National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltdhas invited application from eligible candidates for filling up Assistant Manager Posts through NAFED Recruitment 2018-19 notifications. Interested applicants can apply for current vacancies through its official website that is www.nafed-india.com.
Those candidates who are eager to join such a reputed federation are required to follow some simple steps or may visit the official links provided on this page to download their NAFED application form for NAFED Recruitment of various assistant manager vacancies.
This Page Includes:
NAFED Assistant Manager Posts Details Available Here!!!
They also need to visit its official portal and go through the notification which is published by the organization so that they may check their eligibility. Contender’s application forms will be accepted by National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd till 30-08-2018.
Here represented is the detailed information regarding NAFED Recruitment 2018-19 which is well created by recruitmentresult.com team members. Appliers must have a look and follow the process explained here.
NAFED Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager (Accounts)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)
Eligibility Requirements forNAFED Vacancy:
Willing applicants must have completed their Graduation/Post-Graduation or Master’s in relevant fields as per the requirements of the vacant post of Assistant Manager under NAFED Recruitmentthey have to apply for.
NAFED Age Restrictions:
Minimum and maximum age limit will be finalized by the authorized committee of the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd during the selection process as per the norms of the organization.
NAFED Recruitment Notification
Those contenders who will be selected for any of the NAFED Vacancies mentioned here will be paid an impressive and sufficient amount of salary according to the existing government rules adopted by the organization.
NAFED Recruitment Process:
Contender’s selection will be based on written/online test and/or personal interview which will be duly conducted by the selection committee of NAFED. Schedule for all the stages will be announced officially for the candidates on its official website.
Want to know Written Exam/ Interview Tips: Check Below
How to Apply for NAFED Recruitment?
For aspirants, who want to apply for NAFED Jobs, are needed to follow below mentioned steps correctly:
- Jobseekers need to visit the official website of National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd that is www.nafed-india.com to get details regarding NAFED application form.
- Through home page hit the “NAFED in Action / News” tab provided on the left side of the scrolled down page.
- Go carefully through the next page you are navigated to press an appropriate link for “NAFED Career Opportunities for Assistant Manager Posts”
- Go through the appeared notification properly and if you satisfy the entire requirements then download the application form through suitable link.
- Fill the in the application form correctly with all the required details and send it to the postal address as prescribed along with the necessarily required documents.
NAFED House, Sidhartha Enclave,
Ashram Chowk, Ring Road,
New Delhi- 110 014
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Last date to submit application form for NAFED Recruitment: 31-08-2018
By visiting Official Website of National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd interested candidates can gain more information and latest updates regarding NAFED Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|