RTM Nagpur University Admission
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University has started the RTM Nagpur University Admission 2019-20 Process. Candidates who want to take admission in Post-Graduate (PG) Courses offered by RTMNU can apply by submitting Nagpur University Application Form. Moreover, to check further details such as Last Date, Eligibility, etc go through the RTMNU Notification.
RTM Nagpur Admission Highlights
|University Name||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||04 August 1923|
|Dates for Filling Nagpur University Admission Form||15-06-2019 to 22-06-2019|
Nagpur University Admission
Nagpur University Courses Offered
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Commerce Professional (M.Com Professional)
- Master of Science (M Sc. Forensic Science)
- Master of Cosmetic Technology (M.C.T)
- Master of Fine Arts (M. F. A)
- Master of Hospitality Management (M.HOSP)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
Nagpur University Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for Nagpur University PG Admission must have done Graduate Degree in relevant field or should be in their final year of graduation.
Also, Check out These Related Links:
- RTMNU Result
- RTMNU Time Table
- Nagpur University
- Nagpur University Syllabus
- Nagpur University Question Papers
Which Colleges are affiliated under RTMNU University?
- University College of Law, Nagpur
- University College of Education, Nagpur
- Advocate N S Ganguwar College of Education, Gadchiroli
- Anand Niketan College, Varora
- Arts & Commerce College, Aheri
- Arts & Commerce College, Arvi
Application Fee for RTM Nagpur University Admission 2019
For RTMNU Admission 2019, candidates required to pay necessary amount of fee for admission in PG courses. Payment of fee has to be done through online or offline mode as per the norms of university.
How to apply for Nagpur University Registration 2019?
Candidates who want to apply for Nagpur University Admission are required to follow the instructions stated underneath. Have a look!!
- Log on to official website of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University that is www.nagpuruniversity.org
- Now, press on “View All” link that is available at right side of homepage in front of “News/Events” head.
- On appeared page, hit on “Schedule for Centralized PG Online Admission for 2019-20” link.
- Afterwards, go through Nagpur University Notification carefully and ensure the eligibility required to apply for Nagpur University Admission 2019
- Fill RTM Nagpur University Admission Form with mandatory details.
- Attach the requisite documents in the prescribed format (if required) and pay application fee.
- Submit Nagpur University Online Application Form & take a hard copy of same for future need.
Nagpur University Admission Official Links
|Schedule for Centralized PG Online Admission for 2019-20||Download Here|
|Paripatrak for Centralized PG Online Admission for 2019-20||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
- 10th and 12th Mark-sheet
- PG and UG Mark-sheet (If Required)
- Marks sheet and certificate of qualifying exam
Nagpur University Admission Important Dates:
|Filling of online application on website||15.06.19 to 22.06.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Confirmation of Application form by hand in person only at facilitation Centres||15.06.19 to 22.06.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of Provisional merit list of eligible candidates||24.06.19 at 3.00 pm|
|Submission of grievance (if any) in writing at facilitation centres||24.6.19 to 26.06.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of final merit list of eligible candidates||28.06.19 at 3.00 pm|
|Online submission of option form for admission round -I||28.06.19 to 30.06.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of allotment of seats on website||01.07.19 at 3.00 pm|
|Issue of allotment letter in login ID of Student and log in ID of allotted College||01.07.19|
|Reporting to the College and confirmation of admission as per allocation in Round-I||01.07.19 to 04.07.19|
|Display of vacancy position of round-I||06.07.19 at 3.00 pm|
|Online submission of option form for admission round -II||06.07.19 to 08.07.19|
|Display of allotment of seats of round-II||09.07.19|
|Issue of allotment letter in login ID of students and 1og in ID of allotted college||09.07.19|
|Reporting to the college and confirmation of admission as per allocation in round-II||09.01.19 to 12.07.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Display of vacancy position of round-II||14.07.19 at 3.00 pm|
|Admission round-Ill by counselling at Gurunanak Bhawan, R. T. M. Nagpur University, Nagpur||16.07.19|
|Reporting to the college and confirmation of admission as per allocation in round-III||16.01.19 to 18.07.19 up to 5.00 pm|
|Commencement of Classes||15.07.19|
|Uploading and submission of list of admitted candidates to the University||18.07.19|
RTM Nagpur University Admission
RTM Nagpur University PG Admission Process has started!! Contenders who are aspiring to join PG Centralised Online Courses offered by Nagpur University can apply for RTMNU Admission. All you need is to submit Nagpur University Online Admission Form before the closing date. To ensure eligibility norms, check this page.
Check Here: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
We have provided all details concerning RTM Nagpur University Admission 2019-20 on this page. Still, if you want to fetch more information regarding Nagpur University Registration, Nagpur University Admission Last Date, stay linked with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|