Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014
Nainital Bank has uncovered a latest notification as Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 to fill the vacant post of Officers & Trainees.
Talented and deserving job hunters who are well qualified and skilled and want to enhance their career in the Nainital Bank they must grab this chance by sending the application on or before July 20, 2014.
Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire details about this notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc in the below mentioned section.
- Specialist Credit Officers
- Management Trainees
For Specialist Credit Officers: Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant/ C.F.A/ ICFAI/ MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with required experience.
For Management Trainees: aspirants should have passed Graduation with minimum 60% marks and Post Graduation with 55% marks in any discipline.
Age and salary details of Nainital Bank:
|Name of the post||Age limit as on 30.06.2014||Pay scale|
|Specialist Credit Officers||25-35 years for Scale-II
25-40 years for Scale-III
|Rs. 19400-28100 for Scale-II & Rs. 25700-31500 for Scale-III|
|Management Trainees||21-27 years||Rs. 18,000.00 pm in 1st year & Rs. 23,000.00 pm in 2nd year|
|Name of the post||Application charge in form of NEFT|
|Specialist Credit Officers||Rs. 1000.00|
|Management Trainees||Rs. 800 (For general) & Rs. 400 (for SC/ST)|
|Fee will be pay in The Nainital Bank Limited, Mall Road Branch, Nainital|
Aspirants will be hiring on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters have to download the presented format for the application from the website www.nainitalbank.co.in or can also type.
- Must fill all relevant details with valid email id and don’t mention any wrong information.
- Enclose self attested testimonials in support of education certificates/experience etc.
- Applicants must write “Application for the post of …..” On the top of envelope.
- Forward the application to below supplied address through proper channel.
The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks
Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001
Date to be kept in mind:
Last date of receipt of application is: July 20, 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: All required details are tuned on Official Notification.