National Aerospace Laboratories has broadcasted an advertisement of NAL Bangalore Recruitment. Organization invites application forms from eligible candidates for filling up (Scientist/Technician) Posts. Applicants who desire to carve out their career in government sector they can apply for NAL Recruitment 2016 by filling NAL online application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of Posts||Scientist/Technician|
|Closing date to apply||18th April 2016|
National Aerospace Laboratories is one of the leading CSIR laboratories. Organization is engaged in providing highly developed technology solutions in aerospace programmes. For more relevant details about NAL Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required , age limit, Mode of selection, salary scale, process to apply etc are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of NAL vacancy:
|Posts Name||No. of posts|
|Scientist/ Senior Scientist||02|
|Post Name||Qualification required||Age Limit|
|For Scientist/ Senior Scientist|
|32 yrs/37 yrs respectively|
|For Technical Assistant|
Application Fee for Technician-1:
- Applicants who are going to apply for Technician-1 posts they have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of Director, NAL and payable in Bengaluru.
- SC/ST/PWD and regular employees of CSIR are exempted to pay any amount of application fee.
- Screening of application will be done to select candidates for National Aerospace Laboratories Jobs
- Thereafter selected contenders will be called for Test / Interview
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientist||Rs. 15600/- Rs. 39100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (PB-3)|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 15600/- Rs. 39100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- (PB-3)|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 37000/- (Approximate)|
|Technician-1||Rs. 20000/- (Approximate)|
How to apply for NAL Recruitment?
- Job hunters who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may apply online through official site that is www.nal.res.in
- On home page follow “Announcement” option.
- Choose the post for which you want to apply >hit on to “Apply Online” button.
- Candidates are required to fill an application form very carefully with all important details.
- Before submitting the forms check it once & press on to “Submit” button.
- Candidates have to take print out of application form
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribe as “Application for the post of __________”.
- Send the Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of required testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience etc to the address given below.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR National Aerospace laboratories
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka)
Last Date to fill online form and submit hard Copy of form: 18th April 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|