National Aerospace Laboratories are inviting eligible contenders for Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy. The announcement regarding the same has been done via NAL Recruitment Advertisement. candidates who are interested in nal.res.in recruitment may apply for the Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy by submitting their applications to the postal address given below. Last date for candidates to send their NAL Recruitment 2017 applications is 06-10-2017
This page includes:
National Aerospace Laboratories wants to hire those candidates who can handle their responsibilities well and who are also efficient and effective in their working. Candidates meeting the below stated eligibility criteria are advised to not to waste their time and apply for the National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment as soon as possible. Additional details about NAL Recruitment 2018 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Important date to remember||06-10-2017|
National Aerospace Laboratories Vacancy details:
|Name of post||Post codes|
|Stipendiary Trainee||STP/01, STP/02|
How much qualified a person must be to get Jobs in NAL?
|For STP/01||Diploma in engineering in any branch of Engineering, B.Com, BBM, B. Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Electronics|
|For STP/02||M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Science / Tech., Electronics, Polymer Science, Environmental Science, Material Science or MCA or BE or B.Tech (E&C, E&E, CS, Instrumentation, Mech, Aero, Chemical, Metallurgy or equivalent|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the age limitation for Vacancy in NAL?
Minimum age of candidate to apply for the NAL Stipendiary Trainee program is 18 years. Rest age limitations and relaxations will be given according to the organizational norms.
Get Here >> NAL Recruitment Notification PDF
National Aerospace Laboratories Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the Stipendiary Trainee training program will be given a monthly stipend as:
- 6000/- per month for STP/01 and
- 9000/- per month for STP/02
How the process of Recruitment in NAL will be completed?
Selection of contenders for National Aerospace Laboratories Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment will be done on the basis of their applications and their performance in the test/ interview taken by the selection committee.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill and submit the National Aerospace Laboratories application form?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.nal.res.in
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the right side
- Now hit on “Applications Are Invited From Bright SC/ST Candidates For STIPENDIARY TRAINING PROGRAMME (6.10.17)” link
- A new page will come out along with a PDF containing the details regarding the vacancy available
- Check out the details and compare that you are eligible for the vacancy or not
- If you think that you are a compatible contender for the National Aerospace Laboratories Jobs then
- Prepare National Aerospace Laboratories application on a plain paper and attach all your requite testimonials
- At last enclose the NAL application and super scribe it as “name of the post applied for…”
- Finally send the National Aerospace Laboratories Stipendiary Trainee application to the postal address given below.
To whom the applications must be sent?
Head, knowledge and technology management Division
CSIR – National Aerospace Laboratories
PB No. 1779 Old Airport Road, Bangalore
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Which date one should remember?
The most important date to remember is 06-10-2017 as it is the last date to submit the testimonials to the postal address given below.
Must take a look…
To acquire details of NAL Recruitment 2017 candidates need to check Official Notification Link. If you want to be updated with latest information must connect with us. You may follow us on Facebook and Google Plus or can bookmark our portal also for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|