Apply through offline mode of application process for NAL Recruitment 2018-19 of Consultant Vacancies by downloading the application form through the post’s Advt which is provided on its official website that is @nal.res.in.
Before sending the application form for NAL Consultant Recruitment, interested applicants are advised to go through Advt. No. 2/2018 provided on its official portal and regarding qualifications, job requirements and entire terms and conditions which are disclosed by National Aerospace Laboratories.
Highlights of This Page:
Official Advt for NAL Consultant Vacancies Released!!!
Candidates are strictly advised to fill their application forms correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below before the last date that is 20-08-2018. If any application or any information provided in the application form is found incomplete or incorrect at any stage of selection process then the application will be rejected without any prior notice.
recruitmentresult.com has represented detailed information regarding NAL Recruitment 2018-19 like eligibility criteria, application process, selection mode etc. let’s have a look!!!
NAL Vacancy Details:
Educational qualifications for NAL Consultant Positions:
Candidates who are willing to apply for NAL posts are required to have B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university as per the requirement of the organization.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Restrictions by National Aerospace Laboratories:
Upper age limit for the contenders who are applying for consultant recruitment is 65 years. No relaxation on upper limit of age will be entertained for any reserved or unreserved category.
Remuneration for Consultant Job:
Those applicants who will be selected for Consultant posts under NAL Recruitment, will be paid Rs.75, 000/- per month as per the existing government rules adopted by National Aerospace Laboratories.
NAL Recruitment Criteria:
Selection committees of National Aerospace Laboratories will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in the application form. Final selection of the candidates will be done through personal interview round of selection process.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Fill Application Form for NAL Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit NAL official website that is www.nal.res.in or the direct link mentioned below to download their application form.
- Through home page of the official portal go through “Latest Updates” section and hit the link for “Apply Offline Before 20 August 2018 For Post Of Consultant”.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page where you will get all the details regarding NAL Consultant Recruitment 2018.
- Now press the suitable link to download application form stated as “APPLY OFFLINE BEFORE 20 AUGUST 2018” at the end of the current page.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then download the application form through same PDF.
- Fill the application form correctly as prescribed and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the necessary credentials.
The Controller of Administration
National Aerospace Laboratories
P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bengaluru- 560017 (Karnataka)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form for NAL Recruitment through Post: 20-08-2018
After going through the above provided details regarding NAL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates must have understood the procedure to apply offline for consultant vacancies. They are also advised to visit the NAL Official Website on regular basis for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|