Online Application followed by receipt of print out of application is invited from career oriented candidates in concern of NAL Recruitment. Candidates who are interested to work with National Aerospace Laboratories can apply against this advertisement of NAL Recruitment 2017 for filling up Technical Assistant, Technical Officer and Senior Technical Officer Vacancy.
What This Page Contains?
National Aerospace Laboratories is one of the leading CSIR laboratories and it is engaged in providing highly developed technology solutions in aerospace programmes. Now the organization is going to hire skilled candidates for various positions and interested candidates need to submit the online forms and hard copy on or before the last date that is 25/03/2017. You can attain more information regarding NAL Recruitment also by checking this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Closing date to apply||25/03/2017|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer Vacancy||02|
Required Qualification for NAL Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for current vacancies they must be Indian and followed these below stated academic eligibility criteria-
For Technical Assistant:
Applying candidates must have first Class Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology of at least 3 years full time duration OR at least 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area / field.
Get Here: Diploma Jobs
For Technical Officer:
Contenders must possess B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering with 55% marks for this latest openings.
For Senior Technical Officer:
Job seekers should hold MBBS with 55% marks from a recognized medical college / University or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science with 55% marks as per requisite by the organization.
Age Criteria for NAL Vacancy:
- The maximum age limit of the aspirants must be 28 years for Technical Assistant & 35 years for Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer as on 25.03.2017 according to the organization’s guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government of India orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority.
Requisites Application Fee:
- Applying aspirants are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NAL and payable in Bangalore.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
Salary Structure for NAL Job Openings:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Technical Assistant No. of Vacancies||Rs.9300-34800 /-||Rs.4200/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /-||Rs.4600/-|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.15600-39100 /-||Rs.5400/-|
Important Notice: Candidates will get Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. who are Central Government employees and as made applicable to CSIR.
Selection Process for NAL Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to send their online application form on scheduled date.
- After that contenders have to appear in Interview/Skill Test conducted by National Aerospace Laboratories.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in this selection procedure.
How to apply for National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment?
- Interested candidates must go to the official website of National Aerospace Laboratories that is www.nal.res.in.
- Then hit on “Advt. No.1/2017- CORRIGENDUM” link under “What’s New” section at the right side on the home page.
- Read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner.
- After that come back to the previous page and press the link of “APPLY ONLINE BEFORE 25 MARCH 2017”.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you and you need to move the cursor to the “Apply online”.
- Log in by entering relevant details asked and fill the complete form.
- New users need to register themselves first and after that Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Recheck the form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form and duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Apprentices Certificate Qualifications, Experience etc.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and should be sent in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Technician, Post Code No._______, Advt.No.1/2017” to the below stated address.
To The Administrative Officer CSIR
National Aerospace laboratories
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road,
Kodihalli Bangalore – 560 017
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Hard copy: 25.03.2017
To acquire details of NAL Recruitment 2017 candidates need to check above stated Official Notification. If you want to be updated with latest information must connect with us. You may follow us on Facebook and Google Plus or can bookmark our portal also for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|