Nalanda University Recruitment
Nalanda University has released a notification regarding Nalanda University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 77 Non–Academic positions. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying must send the application form through proper channel. Stay connected with us to get latest information about Nalanda University Recruitment 2017.
Team of recruitmentresult.com has given all the information such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria and other relevant details in the below part of this page. Candidates seeking jobs in Bihar can apply against this notification through online and offline mode as per the post applied for.
Nalanda University Recruitment
|Organization Name||Nalanda University|
|Total No. of vacancies||77|
|Last Date to Apply||08th September 2016|
Vacancy and Salary Details for Nalanda University Recruitment:
|SR.NO||Post Name||No. of posts||Pay in US$ per annum|
|3||Deputy Registrar (Administration)||02|
|Deputy Registrar (Student Affairs)||01|
|11||Assistant Manager (Admissions, Student Affairs, Academic, Administration)||04|
|14||Guest Relation Officer||02|
|17||Jr. administrative Assistant||04||4000-9000|
|19||Library Assistant, Computer Lab assistant||02|
|23||Residence Hall Manager||05|
|25||Residence Hall attendant||05|
|29||Assistant Manager ICT||01||9000-1600|
|32||Deputy Registrar (Finance)||01||18000-30000|
|33||Project Finance Officer||01||10000-20000|
|36||Assistant Manager (Communication)||01||9000-16000|
Job hunters who are applying for above mention posts, they should have Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate qualification in regular full time scheme of study with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point scale wherever grading system is followed.
We Have More Options for Graduates & Post Graduates, Check Below:
Selection Process for Nalanda University Recruitment:
Only Short-listed candidates will be called to appear for competency test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for written test/ and interview.
Read Also: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
- An application fee of Rs 500 is paid online through the payment gateway for the post codes 1-20, 26-29 and 32-38.
- Rs 200/- as an application fee is to be paid by demand draft in favour of Nalanda University payable at Rajgir for the post codes 21-25 and 30-31.
- Employees of Nalanda University are exempted from the payment of application fees.
For Post Code 1-20, 26-29 and 32-38: Online Process
- Candidates who are applying for the above mention posts code, they can fill the Nalanda University application form from the official site that is nalandauniv.edu.in
- After visiting to site, go to “Jobs and Internships” tab available on top of the page.
- Press ‘online application’ link given under the ‘RECRUITMENT TO NON-ACADEMIC POSITIONS’ section
- Candidates first need to register them to access the application form. If already registered, sign in with your ID and password.
- Fill Online Application Form with details asked in and upload the documents (if required).
- Now go for the ‘submit’ tab to end the process.
- You may also print a hard copy of submitted form for future purpose.
For Post Code 21-25 and 30-31: Offline Process
- The format of application can be downloaded from the university website that is nalandauniv.edu.in.
- Candidates are required to forward the duly filled in application in the prescribed format accompanied with the Demand Draft, copies of testimonials is support of qualification & experience.
- Envelop should be super scribed as “Application for the post of………and should be sent to the address on or before the closing date of application.
Nalanda University, Rajgir,
Get More: Jobs in Bihar
Last Date to submit the application form: 08th September 2016
Participants can gather more details about through this Official Link. For getting Nalanda University Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification, bookmark this page using ctrl+d. Candidates having any query can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|