NALCO Recruitment through GATE
National Aluminum Company Limited is inviting applications from those candidates who had applied for GATE 2018 as the organization is going to promulgate vacancy notification titled as NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018. The organization is going to recruit 55 candidates to fill the vacant posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET’s) in disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Chemical Engineering. Those candidates who want o enhance their career through NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 must apply for this job opportunity.
Key contents of this page:
Those candidates who found themselves eligible and are interested are required to appear and qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018. The application will be made available from January 2018. Applicants will be selected on the basis of the GATE 2018 scores only. To know more about NALCO recruitment through GATE 2018 eligibility criteria, important dates, application, selection process and pay scale candidates can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NALCO Recruitment through GATE
|Organization name||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Post name||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Number of vacancy||55|
|Opening date to apply online||January 2018|
NALCO Vacancy details:
Graduate Engineer Trainees: 55
Candidates who are going to apply for National Aluminum Company Limited Recruitment shall possess full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Classes (OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the lnstitute/University.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
- Age of the candidates applying for National Aluminum Company Limited Graduate Engineer Trainees must be 30 years as on 04.1.2018.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST will be 05 years and 03 years to OBC, 10 years for PWD- Un-reserved (UR), 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
Get Here: PSU Jobs Through GATE
Candidates who get selected for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees Recruitment shall be able to receive pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 3% – Rs. 40500 during one year training. After completion of training on trainees will be designated as Junior Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%- Rs. 50500.
Candidates first have to qualify GATE 2018 to get shortlisted for further selection rounds that is personal interview/group discussion. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Steps to apply for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill online application form for NALCO Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is nalcoindia.com
- After navigating home page take your cursor to careers tab in below menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the NALCO Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit apply online option
- Now hit new registration link and fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit submit option and then fill the application form with correct details
- Now make payment of application fee and hit final submit option
- After that take hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Dates to consider:
|GATE 2018 exam dates||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of recruitment available from||January 2018|
|Last date to fill NALCO recruitment form 2018||February 2018|
For further details in regards to NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 candidate may go through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|