Nalgonda District Court Recruitment
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda has unfolded a job advertisement for Nalgonda District Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to fill up 70 Office Subordinate (Attender) Posts. Job fighters, are eagerly apply, for Nalgonda District Court Recruitment 2015, may send their prescribed application form before last date.
|Post Name||Office Subordinate (Attender)|
|No. Of Posts||70|
|End Date Of Sending Application Form||28th September 2015|
Aspirants can read the entire information related to Nalgonda District Court Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, applying process, and selection process etc which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants, whose desire to enhance their career in government sector jobs by applying against to Nalgonda District Court Vacancy, should have passed 07th Standard from recognized Board.
- Job seekers must be able to ride bicycle or having professional skills, such as driving Carpentry, Cooking, Electrical, Gardening, Painting, and Plumbing etc.3
- Aspirants must be able to read and write the languages or one of the languages of the District (Telugu and Urdu).
Assured job appliers for Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 13000 – 40270/-per month which is provided by Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda as per norms.
- Appliers’ age should be lying in between 18 – 34 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
Whole classification of aspirants will be made through Only Oral Interview which will be conducted by reputed organization on scheduled date.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
How to Apply For Nalgonda District Court Recruitment?
- Willing job seekers who are eligible can apply against Nalgonda District Court Recruitment, by sending application Form before the last date.
- Application may be typed on plain paper along with detailed bio-data, attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials / certificates related to qualification and any other important certificates.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribing with name “Application For The Post Of Office Subordinate / Attender”
- Envelope containing application form must be sent through registered post to the below stated address.
- Application should be completed in all respected otherwise it will not be accepted or may be rejected.
To the District and Sessions Judge,
Nalgonda- 508 001
End Date Of Sending Application Form: 28th September 2015
You may open this Official Notification to know more about Nalgonda District Court Recruitment 2015. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about Nalgonda District Court Recruitment 2016. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On