National Academy of Legal Studies and Research has released an advertisement as NALSAR Recruitment in order to notify contenders in concern of filling the vacant positions of Electrical Engineer & General Physician in different departments. So those applicants who want to work in NALSAR and satisfying the requirement criteria of NALSAR Recruitment 2016 they may apply online by sending their applications through proper channel before 15th February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Electrical Engineer & General Physician|
|Last Date To Apply||15th February 2016|
Interested to apply contenders may obtain the rest details about NALSAR Recruitment 2016 required qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, postal address, important date etc in the below section of this page which is well mentioned by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Name Of The Post||Essential Details|
|Electrical Engineer||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Technical Institute / Board with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field|
|General Physician||M.B.B.S. from a recognized University which is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Candidates having M.D|
Applicants should be exceeding 18 years of age and the relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per university norms.
Salary is negotiable and will not be a constraint for qualified and well experienced candidates.
Applying candidates need to pay an an application fee of Rs. 1,000/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, NALSAR University of Law’ payable at Hyderabad and should be attached along with the application form. Application fee will not be refundable
Contenders may be recruited on the basis of their presentation in written exam/personal interview.
How to apply for NALSAR Recruitment?
- Appliers, need to visit the official website of NALSAR which is www.nalsar.ac.in
- Then applicants need to go to the ‘Announcements’ section and hit on the appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- By pressing the above said link a new page will be opened in word format having instructions and application form.
- After downloading the application form (prescribed format) you need to fill it properly with all required details
- Affix a passport size photograph in the space mention on the application form
- Lastly, you have to attach the photocopies of all required testimonials along with the application form
- Now send your duly prepared application form to the address given below
NALSAR University of Law, Post Box No. 1, Justice City,
Shameerpet, R.R. Dist. 500 101,
Last date to send application: 15th February 2016
Aspirants who want to apply against NALSAR Recruitment 2016 they can get other information by checking the official link. Contenders, you can stay in touch with through this page to acquire latest updates about this recruitment or you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|