Narcotics Control Bureau is conducting a recruitment drive to hire keen and qualified candidates for 166 Intelligence Officer Jobs. Candidates willing to apply for NCB Recruitment 2019 must fill the application form before the ending date.
The procedure to fill NCB application form has been initiated so appliers are required to send the application form in enclosed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Applications along with all, documents/certificates must reach the below mentioned address within the specified time.
Highlights Of The Page
To get Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2019 Details: Available Here!!!
Appliers must have possessed educational qualification form recognized board or university. Shortlisted candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India in any of the zones of Narcotics Control Bureau.
To attain more details about NCB Recruitment 2019 or other related updates, candidates are suggested to go through this page recruitmentresult.com where information is provided in most understandable way.
NCB vacancy details:
- Post name: Intelligence Officer
- Number of vacancies: 166
Candidates must have possessed bachelor’s degree from recognized institute/university to get eligible for NCB jobs.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
The upper age limit shall not be more than 56 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application form.
Selected candidates for NCB jobs vacancy will be offered initial pay scale of Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- per month plus GP of Rs.4, 200/- per month as per the norms.
Mode of selection:
Aspirants are going to be selected for NCB vacancies on the basis of two rounds that are stated below:
Get Here: NCB Recruitment Notification 2019
How to apply for NCB Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official portal of the organization that is narcoticsindia.nic.in to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Intelligence Officer jobs.
- Now, hit on “Vacancies” link, available under “MAIN LINKS” at the bottom of the home page.
- You will be directed to the next page having various links but you are required to select “For the post of Intelligence Officer on deputation basis dated 28-11-2018”
- By hitting the above said link, you will get a PDF file of NCB Notification, comprises all the details of Job.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Download the prescribed format of NCB Application form attached to the detailed notification.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe as “name of post you are applying for “ and send to the below mentioned address.
You Can Also: Get Latest Defence Jobs
Deputy Director (Admn),
Narcotics Control Bureau,
West Block No. 1, Wing No. 5,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of application form: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
For more information regarding NCB Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to hit on the Official Link of the website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|