Narendra Modi Rally In Muzaffarpur
Narendra Modi is in news presently for his today’s addressal towards a rally that is on dated 25th July 2015. This rally has organized at Chakkar Maidan in Muzaffarpur to lash out NDA’s campaign concerning the Bihar Assembly elections for the year 2015. The biggest suspense lying in Narendra Modi Rally In Muzaffarpur is catered around a question-“Will BJP Win Bihar Polls.” Let’s check out the stats of Modi’s Rally structured in below section…
Stats of Narendra Modi Rally in Muzaffarpur:
Below are the stats that have come into existence in effect of today’s rally:
|Place of occurrence||Chakkar Maidan in Muzaffarpur|
|Welcomed by||Nitish Kumar|
|Most Passionate demand||Special economic package|
|Chief ministerial candidate of anti-BJP coalition||Nitish Kumar|
|Other ruling parties defending against Modi||Aam Aadmi Party|
Battle for Bihar- PM Modi Arrives in Muzaffarpur
- After a time period of 14 months, Modi has visited Bihar to lead Bihar Assembly elections by addressing a Rally at Chakkar Maidan in Muzaffarpur.
- In a function, two leaders have shared a stage with Modi to provide their references about establishment of several projects and two trains.
- There is also a big speculation about most passionate demand of biggest economic package of Mr. Kumar that is announced by PM.
- Towards billing of these elections from BJP, the discussion has occurred among Nitish Kumar’s Janata Dal United and Lalu Yadav’s RJD.
- The anti-BJP union has foretold Nitish Kumar to be the chief ministerial candidate.
- The Aam Aadmi Party has emerged as a opposition party towards campaigning in Bihar in opposition to the BJP and Narendra Modi.
We hope that this effort of Narendra Modi is encouraged and supported by the Bihar people for winning elections. To get latest updates regarding the same, you need to connect with our web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On