Narendra Modi: The Rising Star Of Indian Politics
Narendra Damodardas Modi, the new Prime Minister of India is the Rising Star of Indian Politics who wins the heart of Nations youth by giving a hope of establishing a progressive India with advancing new policies and techniques for the benefit of country.
Narendra Modi a nominee from Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) has won with complete majority vote of 282 seats is the historic win of party which bloom feed the many faces who are in favour of BJP to come and brings good days with understanding the problems of every common man.
He is a political leader who was the Chief Minister of Gujarat since 2001 with steamed winning of successive four times is the new hope and expectations of India who will solve the worries of people related to inflation, unemployment, corruption and violence. Earlier there was the rule of Congress who does not able to fulfill the requirements of general public and increases the price of basic necessities like food, petrol, LPG etc which in result upsets and kill the public in fulfilling their basic needs.
Modi is a stellar organizer what he touched turned into a victory and so the youth is hoping that he will bring a drastic change by bringing good days in India as his promotional slogan “Ache din aane wale hai”.
A self-made man
Besides being a political leader and a creative writer, he is also a caring son and a man with his brand of humor. He knows the value of family and respects everyone even if he is not an ordinary person but never flies for his success in the sky.
For making bonding with public and garner national attention he underwent a precise training in the US on public relations and image management which helps him understanding the problems and desires of common man easily.
In the childhood he leaves home and goes to the Himalayas for two years where he conspires with the yogic sadhus who gave him a fair understanding of Hinduism.
He is a fan and a follower of Swami Vivekananda and his principles.
His Achievements in Gujarat
- Influence of Modi in the state of Gujarat is at large. He developed Gujarat in a way which can’t be ignored.
- Gujarat’s GDP has grown at a rate 2.5 times that of India’s GDP.
- 10 years ago, Gujarat had a Rs.50, 000 crores loan from World Bank. Today the state has deposits of Rs.1 Lakh crore in World Bank.
- He had abandoned the distribution of liquor in his state which earned him the respect in eyes of females of depriving families.
- Nonstop power supply to the urban sector of the state had led to the great support for his name.
- State taxes and duties are on such a scale that it attracted the big firms like Ford and Tata Motors to set their plants in the state thus giving employment to many citizens.
- Gujarat has become popular choice for business establishment.
- Per capita income of the state has been raised to such a level that it is 5th most developed state of the country.
- Gujarat has a health card for animals.
- Gujarat is first state to use 3D technology for 2012 state election championing to reach to its voters.
- He is man with plans for prosperous India and an example could be seen in his home state.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Gujarat Ratna, conferred by Shri Poona Gujarati Bandhu Samaj
- e-Ratna award by the Computer Society of India
- Best Chief Minister, according to a 2006 India Today survey
- Personality of the Year Award (Asia) for 2009 by the fDi magazine
- Featured on the cover of Time magazine (Asia) in March 2012
After progressing Gujarat, he is now moving to realign India with new strategies and policies by bringing advanced technologies, progress in education sector, employment sector, develop financial and economic policies to barred corruption from India.
Political Current Affairs:
|Indian Budget||Complete Details|
|Indian Rail Budget||Complete Details|
|Crime against Women in India||Complete Details|
|Reservation in Promotion||Complete Details|
|Coalgate : Coal Block Scam||Complete Details|
|May Current Affair||Complete Details|