An employment notification has recently transmitted titled as NARL Recruitment for filling various vacant positions. National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, well known for research in atmospheric sciences is providing astonishing career opportunity to the job hunters. In this concern, online applications are invited from dynamic and career oriented applicants to hire them on vacancies of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Project Junior Research Fellow etc. Candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector must apply for NARL Recruitment 2017 before the closing date.
Highlights Of The Page
To fill the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory jobs, individuals should go through this page as we have presented the complete guidelines through which you can easily apply for the NARL notification. Enthusiastic contenders must submit their online application form and after that send the hard copy of the system generated form on or before the closing date that is 05.06.2017 at below prescribed postal address. Have a look at below segment of this page for getting additional information regarding National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Recruitment 2017.
|Organization name||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory|
|Last date to apply||05.06.2017|
NARL Vacancies Details
|Name of the Position||Number of vacancies||Fellowship Amount|
|Research Associate (RA)/ Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF)||02||RA-I: INR 36,000/- per month + HRA, RA-II: INR 38,000/- per month + HRA, RA-III: INR 40,000/- per month + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||07||For 1st & 2nd year INR 25,000/- per month + HRA, For the subsequent years INR 28,000/- per month + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||For 1st & 2nd year INR 25,000/- per month + HRA, For the subsequent years INR 28,000/- per month + HRA|
|Project Junior Research Fellow (PJRF)||02||Fellowship Amount: For 1st & 2nd year INR 25,000/- per month + HRA, For the subsequent years INR 28,000/- per month + HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for NARL jobs
|Name Of The Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Research Associate (RA)/ Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF)||Doctorate (Ph.D) with thesis work in the field Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Space Science Or First Class (60%) inM.E7M.Tech with at least 3 years of research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Post-Graduate degree in Physics/Atmospheric Physics/Space Physics /Meteorology with First Class (60%) marks or equivalent grade and Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||First Class (60%) in M.E./M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST|
|Project Junior Research Fellow (PJRF)||Post-Graduate degree in Physics/Atmospheric Physics/SpacePhysics /Meteorology with First Class (60%) marks or equivalent grade and Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST.|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age limitations for Atmospheric Research Laboratory vacancies
Aspirants who want to avail of NARL RA/JRF Vacancy are required to ensure eligibility criteria which we have displayed here. Interested contenders for the JRF/PJRF jobs must be less than 30 years of age. Job hunters who want to apply for the RA/PDF vacancies should not be more than 35 years of age.
Candidates, belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST will get age relaxation of five years. Aspirants who come under OBC categories will be given the age relaxation of three years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are also applicable for relaxation in age which is granted as per norms of government of India.
Download PDF: NARL Recruitment Notification
Mode Of Assortment
- Recruitment board of the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory is going to the conduct Test/Interview to appoint eligible and skilled contenders.
- Willing contenders who want to clutch Andhra Pradesh vacancies will have to qualify the selection round, conducted by the selection panel on scheduled dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Way To Apply For NARL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are seeking Government Jobs In Andhra Pradesh for a long time, must apply for the NARL Recruitment with the help of the here provided guidelines. So have a look here;
- First and foremost step is to log on to the official website of the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory which is www.narl.gov.in
- As you reach at home page, you should move you cursor towards Recruitment for Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’ and RA/PDF/JRF/PJRF section and hit on the “details” link.
- This will take you a new page, having many jobs links.
- Here, applying job seekers must select the link of “Advertisement No.NARL/RMT/RF/02/2017 dt.02-05-2017”.
- Within the few seconds, NARL Recruitment notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Keen applicants must read entire details which are mentioned on the official notification of Atmospheric Research Lab Recruitment.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria go through the “Apply online”.
- Now, individuals should fill the required details in proper manner.
- Thereafter take the printout of the online application form duly signed along with self-attested copies of all documents/ relevant certificates and send it to the below stated postal address within the given time period.
Hit Here To Apply Online
The Administrative Officer,
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory,
P.B. N0.123, S V University Campus Post Office,
Tirupati – 51 7 502, Andhra Pradesh
Check More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Last date for the submission of the application: 05.06.2017
Check Official Link to get more details regarding this notification. Hope you acquire relevant information concerning NARL Recruitment 2017 through this page. Applicants are suggested to book mark this page by using Ctrl+D key for getting more details. Stay keep in touch with us for getting latest information regarding upcoming government jobs as well as private jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|