Narmada JhabuaGramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank has advertised an online notice as Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of advisor. Interested applicants may apply by submitting the application form.
Eligible aspirants should fill the application form in prescribed performa and submit it at the pre decided address on before the last date i.e. 15th September 2014.
Candidates can get more information which will be helpful to them to know about recruitment such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary, how to apply etc, which is mentioned by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
No of Post
Applicants who are going to trey for this post must match with eligibility criteria such as candidate should be retired bank officer. Applicant must have working experience in rural branch and credit department and must have proof letter of satisfactory work provided by bank.
Selected applicant will get Rs. 12,000/0- per month.
Age of the aspirant must not be more than 65 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rules and regulation of the bank.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should visit the website of Narmada JhabuaGramin Bank i.e. www.njgb.in.
- Choose “career” option on the upper side of the page.
- Now select “RECRUITMENT OF FLC”
- Now you can see the application.
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill all the information with the required details.
- Aspirant should submit their application at the below said address.
- Selected applicants will be called in head office on the decided date.
Head office: second floor,
Near 58 shops,
Indore (M.P) 452001
Last date to submit application form: 15, September 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more information you can visit Official Notification.