NATA Admit Card
Council of Architecture (COA) is all set to release NATA Admit Card. Candidates who are going to participate in National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam can download NATA Hall Ticket through online mode via its official website that is www.nata.in. The NATA exam date has been fixed as Third week of April 2018. Examination will be conducted through offline mode based on pen and paper mode only.
Only those aspirants will be allowed for attend examination who will submit online application form before the last date. After completion of NATA online registration, individual should check NATA Admit Card 2018 which will be released before the 15 days of the exam.
So, candidates who want to take admission in architecture engineering have to qualify NATA 2018. For participate in National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam, contenders should have NATA Admit Card 2018 which can be checked by going through the content given on this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download NATA Exam Duplicate Admit Card?
Aspirants, who are seeking for hall ticket of NATA exam, can get it easily by following some simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- First of all candidates are required to log on to official website which is nata.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Download NATA Admit Card 2018” tab available on the home page for getting the hall ticket.
- This will open a new page on your digital screen, having suitable box as shown below.
- Enter the correct asked detail as asked and after that, aspirants need to hit on sign in tab.
- This will take you to the way for getting desired admit card.
- Select suitable options further for getting the NATA admit card.
- Like this, admit cards will be appeared on your system screen.
- Candidates can save their NATA hall ticket on system or take a printout of it for appearing in written examination.
Want to Know? How to Download Admit Card?
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level exam which is organized for the students who are seeking admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). If, aspirants clear this exam then they will become eligible to get admission in most of the colleges and institutions of the country who considers NATA score for providing admission in the architecture courses.
NATA Admit Card
- Candidate has to bring the downloaded soft copy of NATA Admit Card at concerned examination centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card along with Identical one copy of Original photograph (same as uploaded) and 1 photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till the completion of admission procedure.
- Selection of appliers for B. Arch courses will be done through their qualifying marks in National Aptitude Test in Architecture followed by other process of admission.
- NATA will be of one-day paper based examination all over the country.
NATA Exam Pattern:
|Expected date of examination||Subject||Marks of Examination|
|In the month of April 2018||Part A (First 90 minutes)||Total- 120 marks|
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)|
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
|Total- 80 marks|
2X 40 = 80 Marks
Get Details Of: NATA Exam Pattern
Details mentioned in NATA hall ticket:
Here, we are providing some important points which should be mentioned correct in hall National Aptitude Test in Architecture test hall ticket. If, these below given details will be find incorrect by the candidates then it will be the responsibility of the contenders to correct it. For this, applicants are required to visit main internet site of the organization.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Center and address
- Date and time of NATA 2018 exam
- Roll Number
NATA Exam Centers 2018:
Aspirants can check exam centers from the below provided exam centers. Candidates are advised to bring all the essential things at the exam center for avoid any trouble. There 70 exam centers has decided by the conducting body where the examination will be held. Aspirants can read below provided list of National Aptitude Test in Architecture test 2018.
|Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
Check Now: NATA Syllabus
Important Dates to Remember:
|Registration ends||2nd week of February 2018|
|Download of NATA 2018 Admit Card||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
Contenders may check Official Link to get more details about NATA Admit Card 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, results and other information. You may also subscribe our email service that is absolutely free to attain latest updates directly to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Online Registration||NATA Result|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||NATA Mock Test|
|Best NATA Coaching Centres in India||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Strategies To Improve Memory|