NATA Admit Card
Candidates may download NATA Admit Card with the help of this page. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture programme. Appearing candidates in the following exam may download NATA Admit Card through online mode. Well, scroll down the entire page to know more about NATA Admit Card Release Date etc.
Overview of NATA Exam 2020:
- Conducted By: Council of Architecture
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 4th week of January 2020
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: second week of March 2020
- NATA Exam Date: 2nd week of April 2020
- NATA Admit Card Date: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.nata.in
NATA Admit Card 2020
Candidate has to download the soft copy of NATA Admit Card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre. Enter App Seq No and Password to get NATA Exam Admit Card 2020.
How To Download COA NATA Admit Card?
- Log on to official website i.e. nata.nic.in
- Follow the “Attention for NATA-2020” Link.
- Then “Hit here to download NATA Test Exam Admit Card” link.
- NATA 2020 Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Enter the correct asked detail such as App Seq No and Password
- Then hit “Login” tab.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall Ticket will be appeared.
- Candidates can save their NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Take a printout of NATA Admit Card for appearing in exam.
Download NATA Exam Admit Card
|NATA Model Question Papers||Get Details|
|NATA Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NATA Syllabus||Get Details|
|NATA Counselling||Get Details|
|How to Prepare For NATA||Get Details|
|NATA Application Form||Get Details|
|NATA Result||Get Details|
|NATA Answer Key||Get Details|
|NATA Mock Test||Get Details|
|NATA Official Website||Press Here|
Check New NATA Exam Pattern 2020:
- The exam will be conducted two times in a year through online mode.
- Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- It will be comprised of two sections.
- Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam.
- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- The complete exam will be of 3 hours.
- 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
- All instructions will be given in English language only.
- 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- No negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20×2=40||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||40×2=80||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||2×40||80|
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Details Mentioned On NATA Call Letter 2020 Page:
- NATA Admit Card Number
- NATA Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Procedures to be followed in Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after commencement of examination, i.e. after 10.00 am
- Candidates must bring with them: Downloaded Admit Card of NATA 2020, Original Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- The candidates will have to follow the time schedule as follows:
- Report to the Examination Center by 8.00 am
- Opening gate to the examination hall at 8.30 am
- Registration of candidate to be completed by 9.45 am
- Closing gate to the examination hall at 9.45 am
- Commencement of examination at 10.00 am
- Duration of examination: 10.00 am to 01.15 pm
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Admit Card 2020:
NATA is a national level exam which is organized for the students who are seeking admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). If, aspirants clear this exam then they will become eligible to get admission in most of the colleges and institutions of the country who considers NATA score for providing admission in the architecture courses.
NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card will be released in April 2020. Candidates may download NATA Admit Card from this page. On the day of the exam, candidates need to bring with them the Admit Card of NATA 2020 and also an original photo ID.
For the First Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date of application submission||second week of March 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment||2nd week of March 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||2nd week of March 2020|
|Correction window open||2nd or 3rd week of March 2020|
|NATA Admit card release||1st week of April 2020|
|NATA Exam dates||2nd week of April 2020|
|Announcement of NATA result||1st week of May 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to download the NATA Admit Card 2020. Those candidates who have any query regarding this post they may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Choose Right Career|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|