NATA Admit Card
Get Here NATA Admit Card!! Council of Architecture is going to conduct National Aptitude Test in Architecture on 07-07-2019. Those candidates who are planning to appear in NATA 2019 For July Session, they may download NATA Hall Ticket from 24-06-2019.
Overview of NATA Exam 2019:
- Conducted By: Council of Architecture
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 24-01-2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 12-06-2019
- NATA Exam Date: 07-07-2019 (10 AM to 01:15 PM)
- NATA Admit Card Date: Available Soon (24-06-2019)
- Official Website: www.nata.in
NATA Admit Card 2019
Candidate has to download the soft copy of Admit Card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre. Enter App Seq No and Password to get NATA Exam Admit Card 2019.
How To Download COA NATA Admit Card?
- Log on to official website i.e. nata.nic.in
- Follow the “Attention for NATA-2019” Link.
- Then “Hit here to download your NATA 2019 Admit Card” link.
- NATA 2019 Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Enter the correct asked detail such as App Seq No and Password
- Then hit “Login” tab.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall Ticket will be appeared.
- Candidates can save their NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Take a printout of NATA Admit Card for appearing in exam.
Download NATA Exam Admit Card
|NATA Model Question Papers||Get Details|
|NATA Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NATA Syllabus||Get Details|
|NATA Counselling||Get Details|
|How to Prepare For NATA 2019||Get Details|
|NATA Application Form||Get Details|
|NATA Result||Get Details|
|NATA Answer Key||Get Details|
|NATA Mock Test||Get Details|
|NATA Official Website||Press Here|
Check New NATA Exam Pattern 2019:
- The exam will be conducted two times in a year through online mode.
- Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- It will be comprised of two sections.
- Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Total of 200 marks questions will be asked in the exam.
- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- The complete exam will be of 3 hours.
- 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
- All instructions will be given in English language only.
- 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- No negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20×2=40||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||40×2=80||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||2×40||80|
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Details Mentioned On NATA Call Letter 2019 Page:
- Admit Card Number
- NATA Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph with his digital signature
- Examination venue with proper address
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Exam day Instructions
Procedures to be followed in Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after commencement of examination, i.e. after 10.00 am
- Candidates must bring with them: Downloaded Admit Card of NATA 2019, Original Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- The candidates will have to follow the time schedule as follows:
- Report to the Examination Center by 8.00 am
- Opening gate to the examination hall at 8.30 am
- Registration of candidate to be completed by 9.45 am
- Closing gate to the examination hall at 9.45 am
- Commencement of examination at 10.00 am
- Duration of examination: 10.00 am to 01.15 pm
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Admit Card 2019:
NATA is a national level exam which is organized for the students who are seeking admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). If, aspirants clear this exam then they will become eligible to get admission in most of the colleges and institutions of the country who considers NATA score for providing admission in the architecture courses.
NATA Entrance Exam Admit Card will be released from 24-06-2019. Candidates may download NATA Admit Card from this page. On the day of the exam, candidates need to bring with them the Admit Card of NATA 2019 and also an original photo ID.
|Commencement of Online Form Fill Up||24-01-2019|
|End of Registration||12-06-2019|
|Last date to upload images||15-06-2019|
|Submission of Application Fee||15-06-2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Page||17-06-2019|
|Availability of Application Form Correction Window||15-06-2019 to|
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card||24-06-2019|
|NATA Exam Date||07-07-2019|
|Publication of Results||21-07-2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to download the NATA Admit Card 2019. Those candidates who have any query regarding this post they may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Choose Right Career|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|