NATA Application Form
Before being the part National Aptitude Test in Architecture on 29/04/2018, aspirants need to get registered by filling NATA Application Form!!!! NATA Registration Process is open on its official website till the last reached date that is 02.03.2018.
According to the NATA Notification, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode. So, must follow the Steps wise instructions from below to fill NATA Application Form 2018 and get yourself registered accordingly.
Highlights Of This Page:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is basically a national level examination organized by the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates who get shortlisted in this entrance exam will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme.
Moreover, NATA Score Card is accepted by the many private & governments aided colleges or institutions. So, aspirants who want to take admission in these reputed colleges can check NATA Notification and latest news related to its exam dates from here.
NATA Application Form
NATA Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are willing to be the part of upcoming National Aptitude Test are advised to check the below given instructions and if you satisfy the criteria stated below then only you are eligible to apply against NATA 2018:
- Age Limit:No age limit to apply for NATA exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Appliers need to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects:Pass above examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Lateral Entry:There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
How to do? NATA Online Registration
NATA Registration Fee
While filling application form, candidates need to deposit application fees of Rs. 1800/- for general and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card And Net Banking.
NATA Exam Pattern
Well, National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted to measure the aptitude of the student for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. Basically this exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
Candidates will get three hours that is (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM) to complete the said exam. The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be Multiple Choice Questions and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
Total 62 questions which will be of 200 marks will be asked in the examination. Two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Rest marks distribution, candidates are advised to check the below tuned table:
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
NATA Qualifying Marks!!!
Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
Check In Detail:
NATA Exam Schedule:
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject and Marks of Examination|
|29.04.2018 (Sunday) 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (Grand Total of 200 marks)||FIRST 90 minutes – Part A|
TOTAL 120 Marks
LAST 90 minutes- Part B = TOTAL 80 Marks
Procedure to Fill NATA Application Form 2018:
Registration for National Aptitude Test will be done only in online mode and for the easiness of the appliers we have uttered some easy instructions below, so have look and register accordingly:
Stage I- Registration Process
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NATA 2018 that is www.nata.in
- Now aspirants need to select ‘Attention: For NATA 2018 please visit learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018’ link from the middle of the home page.
- This will take you new page where you need to select ‘Register’ tab which is presented at the right side of the page.
- Now fill the asked details such as login ID, password as given in below tuned image:
Stage II- Submission of Application form
After filling the correct details, press ‘Login’ tab for submission of details.
Stage III- NATA Fill Application
Use Login credentials to fill application form and this you can do by selecting“Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the NATA Online application form.
Stage IV- Upload Required Documents/Certificates
Now candidates need to upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
Stage V- Submit The Filled Form
At last, submit the details by pressing ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Download Now: NATA Notification
Register Here>>>> NATA Registration 2018
NATA Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts||18/01/2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||02/03/2018|
|Admit Card Issued||02/04/2018|
|Date of Exam||29/04/2018 (Sunday) (10:30 AM to 01:30 PM)|
Candidates who want to attain more details related to NATA Registration 2018 are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Model Question Papers||NATA Result|
|Entrance Exam in India||NATA Admit Card|
|NATA Mock Test||Architecture Colleges in India|
|NATA Coaching Centres in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|