NATA Application Form
NATA Online Registration has been started!! Candidates can apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture and submit their NATA Application Form Till 11th March 2019. In order to know about Step By Step Procedure To submit NATA Online Application Form, you must check this page.
|Commencement of Online Form Fill Up||24-01-2019|
|End of Registration||11-03-2019|
|Last date to upload images||15-03-2019|
|Submission of Application Fee||15-03-2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Page||18-03-2019|
|Availability of Application Form Correction Window||12-03-2019 to|
|NATA Exam Date||14-04-2019|
|Commencement of Online Form Fill Up||24-01-2019|
|End of Registration||12-06-2019|
|Last date to upload images||15-06-2019|
|Submission of Application Fee||15-06-2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Page||17-06-2019|
|Availability of Application Form Correction Window||15-06-2019 to|
|NATA Exam Date||07-07-2019|
NATA Application Form 2019
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before filling the NATA Online Registration form 2019, candidates must see if they are eligible to apply for NATA:
- Qualification: The candidate must have either passed/appearing in 10+2. Diploma candidates are no longer eligible for admission to architecture program.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in physic, chemistry and mathematics. Further, the candidate needs to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 17 years of age as on July 31, 2019.
More Links Related To NATA:
|NATA Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|NATA Syllabus||Press Here|
|NATA Model Question Papers||Press Here|
|NATA Counselling||Press Here|
|NATA 2019||Press Here|
|How to Prepare For NATA||Press Here|
How to Fill NATA Application Form?
Contenders can submit their NATA Online Registration Form by going through the following guidelines!!
Stage I- NATA Online Registration Process
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NATA 2019 that is www.nata.in
- Hit “Here” link available in front of Register for NATA 2019.
- You need to select ‘Register’ tab which is presented at the right side of the page.
- Enter asked details in the format of NATA Registration Form
Stage II- NATA Login
- After registration, candidates need to login their ID.
- Apart from it, already registered candidates have to follow ‘Login’ tab for submission of details.
Stage III- Fill NATA Application Form
Use Login credentials to fill application form and this you can do by selecting “Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the NATA Online application form.
Stage IV- Upload Required Documents/Certificates
Now candidates need to upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
Stage V- Submit The Filled NATA Online Form
At last, submit the details by pressing ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of it for future use.
NATA Apply Online 2019
|NATA Brochure||Check Here|
|NATA 2019 Apply Online||Check Here|
|NATA Login||Check Here|
|NATA Online Registration||Check Here|
|Forgot Application Number/Password||Check Here|
|NATA FAQ’s||Check Here|
|NATA Official Portal||Check Here|
NATA Registration Fee
- Fee for the first or second test will be Rs.1800/- (inclusive of bank charges). In case the Candidate wishes to appear for both tests, he/she shall deposit Rs. 3500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs.1500/- for either first or second test or Rs.2800/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs.18,000/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Mode of Payment: online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card And Net Banking.
Size of the images required while submission of the NATA Exam Registration form:
|Documents||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.0 cm||3.0 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Documents or Things required With NATA Application Form
- Attested copy of class X mark sheet
- Scanned passport size recent color photograph
- Scanned digital signature to be uploaded online
- Valid photo identity proof with signature of the candidate
NATA Application Form Correction 2019
- Candidates must fill the NATA Registration Form correctly as no request for correction will be accepted or entertained.
- Before submitting the NATA Application Form, check that you have fill all the details correctly.
- In cases, the mistakes are major and needed to be rectified, then candidates may send the request for correction by sending Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must remember to send such request before the release of NATA Admit Card. So, candidates must send the request for rectification as soon as possible.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
NATA Scores Accepting Institutes
- School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
NATA Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Sections: The exam will have two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Maximum Marks: The paper will be of 200 marks- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
NATA Qualifying Marks!!!
Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
NATA Application Fee Helpdesk
- Email ID : email@example.com
- Help Desk Number:+91 8296744296
- Help Desk Timings : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Candidates who want to attain more details related to NATA Registration 2019 are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Be A Smart Student||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|