NATA Application Form
NATA 2020 exam will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). Those students, who wish to apply for NATA 2020, must submit the NATA Application Form before the last date. Well, go through the entire page to know more about NATA Registration 2020, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date etc.
A brief summary of NATA 2020:
|Full Form||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs. 60 minutes (Part A – Aptitude Section)|
|2 Hrs Part-B (Drawing Section)|
NATA Application Form 2020
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Before filling the NATA Application Form 2020, candidates must see if they are eligible to apply for NATA:
- Qualification: The candidate must have either passed/appearing in 10+2. Diploma candidates are no longer eligible for admission to architecture program.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in physic, chemistry and mathematics. Further, the candidate needs to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 17 years of age.
More Links Related To NATA Application Form
|NATA Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|NATA Syllabus||Press Here|
|NATA Model Question Papers||Press Here|
|NATA Counselling||Press Here|
|NATA Admit Card||Check Here|
|NATA Result||Download Here|
|NATA Answer Key||Check Here|
|How to Prepare For NATA||Press Here|
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2020?
Contenders can submit their NATA Online Registration Form by going through the following guidelines!!
Stage I- NATA Online Registration Process
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NATA that is www.nata.in to fill NATA Application Form.
- Hit “Here” link available in front of Register for NATA 2020.
- You need to select ‘Register’ tab which is presented at the right side of the page.
- Enter asked details in the format of NATA Registration Form
Stage II- NATA Login
- After registration, candidates need to login their ID.
- Apart from it, already registered candidates have to follow ‘Login’ tab for submission of details.
Stage III- Fill NATA Application Form
Use Login credentials to fill application form and this you can do by selecting “Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the NATA Online application form.
Stage IV- Upload Required Documents/Certificates
Now candidates need to upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
Stage V- Submit The Filled NATA Online Form
At last, submit the details by pressing ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of NATA Application Form for future use.
Press Here For: NATA Official Portal
NATA Registration Fee:
- Fee for the first or second test will be Rs.1800/- (inclusive of bank charges). In case the Candidate wishes to appear for both tests, he/she shall deposit Rs. 3500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs.1500/- for either first or second test or Rs.2800/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs.18,000/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Mode of Payment: NATA Application Form mode using Debit Card/Credit Card And Net Banking.
Size of the images required while submission of the NATA Exam Registration form:
|Documents||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.0 cm||3.0 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Documents or Things required With NATA Application Form:
- Attested copy of class X mark sheet
- Scanned passport size recent color photograph
- Scanned digital signature to be uploaded online
- Valid photo identity proof with signature of the candidate
NATA Application Form Correction 2020:
- Candidates must fill the NATA Registration Form correctly as no request for correction will be accepted or entertained.
- Before submitting the NATA Application Form, check that you have fill all the details correctly.
- In cases, the mistakes are major and needed to be rectified, then candidates may send the request for correction by sending Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must remember to send such request before the release of NATA Admit Card. So, candidates must send the request for rectification as soon as possible.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
NATA Scores Accepting Institutes:
- School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
NATA Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Sections: The exam will have two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Maximum Marks: The paper will be of 200 marks- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
NATA Qualifying Marks!!!
Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
NATA Application Fee Helpdesk:
- Help Desk Number:+91 8296744296
- Help Desk Timings : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
NATA 2020 Cut off:
|Exam||Minimum Percentage/Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Exam Centers 2020:
Dubai, Surat, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Patna, Agra, Raipur, Delhi, Silchar, Rajkot, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Hubli, Mysore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Kannur, Kottayam, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Kohima, Dimapur, Cuttack, Mohali, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Madurai, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow etc.
NATA Exam 2020 Dates:
For the First Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date of application submission||second week of March 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment||2nd week of March 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||2nd week of March 2020|
|Correction window open||2nd or 3rd week of March 2020|
|NATA Admit card release||1st week of April 2020|
|NATA Exam dates||2nd week of April 2020|
|Announcement of NATA result||1st week of May 2020|
For Second Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||Last week of January 2020|
|Last date of application submission||2nd week of June 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment||2nd week of June 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||3rd week of June 2020|
|Correction window open||3rd week of June 2020|
|NATA Admit card release||Last week of June 2020|
|NATA Exam dates||1st week of July 2020|
|Announcement of NATA result||4th week of July 2020|
Candidates who want to attain more details related to NATA Application Form 2020 are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Best Career Opportunities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|