NATA Application Form
Get Registered for NATA 2018 exam which will be held on 29/04/2018, as NATA Application Form is available here…! According to the NATA Notification, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode.
Also, students can follow the Steps wise instructions from below to fill NATA Application Form 2018 and get yourself registered accordingly.
Highlights Of This Page:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is basically a national level examination organized by the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates who get shortlisted in this entrance exam will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme.
Moreover, NATA Score Card is accepted by the many private & governments aided colleges or institutions. So, aspirants who want to take admission in these reputed colleges can check NATA Notification and latest news related to its exam dates from here.
NATA Application Form
NATA Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are willing to be the part of upcoming National Aptitude Test are advised to check the below given instructions and if you satisfy the criteria stated below then only you are eligible to apply against NATA 2018:
- Age Limit:No age limit to apply for NATA exam.
- Qualifying Exam:Appliers need to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects:Pass above examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks:Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Lateral Entry:There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
How to do? NATA Online Registration
NATA Registration Fee
While filling application form, candidates need to deposit application fees of Rs. 1800/- for general and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card And Net Banking.
NATA Exam Pattern
Well, National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted to measure the aptitude of the student for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. Basically this exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
Candidates will get three hours that is (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM) to complete the said exam. The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be Multiple Choice Questions and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
Total 62 questions which will be of 200 marks will be asked in the examination. Two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Rest marks distribution, candidates are advised to check the below tuned table:
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
NATA Qualifying Marks!!!
Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
Check In Detail:
Procedure to Fill NATA Application Form 2018:
Registration for National Aptitude Test will be done only in online mode and for the easiness of the appliers we have uttered some easy instructions below, so have look and register accordingly:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NATA 2018 that is www.nata.in
- Now you need to select app link to apply online link.
- This will take you new page where you need to enter registration details and after that press “Submit” button.
- After that aspirants are suggested to note down your login details and login again to fill the application form.
- After that, select “Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the NATA application form.
- Upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
- At last, submit the details by pressing ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Download Now: NATA Notification
NATA Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts||16/01/2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||02/03/2018|
|Admit Card Issued||02/04/2018|
|Date of Exam||29/04/2018|
Candidates who want to attain more details related to NATA Registration 2018 are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Model Question Papers||NATA Result|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||NATA Admit Card|
|NATA Mock Test||Architecture Colleges in India|
|NATA Coaching Centres in India||Engineering Exam Calendar|