NATA Application Form
NATA 2021 exam will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). Those students, who wish to apply for NATA 2021, must submit the NATA Application Form before the last date. Well, go through the entire page to know more about NATA Registration 2021, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date etc.
A brief summary of NATA 2021:
|Full Form||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs. 60 minutes (Part A – Aptitude Section)|
|2 Hrs Part-B (Drawing Section)|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|For First Paper||For Second Paper|
|Availability of information bulletin||3rd week of January||3rd week of January|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of January||4th week of January|
|End of registration||2nd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Image uploads allowed till||3rd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Fee payment allowed till||3rd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Confirmation page printing available till||3rd week of March||4th week of June|
|Candidate Correction window||2nd week to 3rd week of March||3rd week to 4th week of June|
|Hosting of Admit Card||1st week of April||4th week of June|
|Date and Time of Examination||3rd week of April||1st week of July|
|Publication of Results||1st week of May||2nd week of July|
NATA Application Form 2021
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before filling the NATA Application Form 2021, candidates must see if they are eligible to apply for NATA:
- Qualification: The candidate must have either passed/appearing in 10+2. Diploma candidates are no longer eligible for admission to architecture program.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in physic, chemistry and mathematics. Further, the candidate needs to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 17 years of age.
More Links Related To NATA Application Form
|NATA Model Question Papers||Details|
|NATA Admit Card||Details|
|NATA Answer Key||Details|
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2021?
Contenders can submit their NATA Online Registration Form by going through the following guidelines!!
Stage I- NATA Online Registration Process
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NATA that is www.nata.in to fill NATA Application Form.
- Hit “Here” link available in front of Register for NATA 2021.
- You need to select ‘Register’ tab which is presented at the right side of the page.
- Enter asked details in the format of NATA Registration Form
Stage II- NATA Login
- After registration, candidates need to login their ID.
- Apart from it, already registered candidates have to follow ‘Login’ tab for submission of details.
Stage III- Fill NATA Application Form
Use Login credentials to fill application form and this you can do by selecting “Fill Application” tab and fill all the required details in the NATA Online application form.
Stage IV- Upload Required Documents/Certificates
Now candidates need to upload required documents/certificates and make fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
Stage V- Submit The Filled NATA Online Form
At last, submit the details by pressing ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of NATA Application Form for future use.
Press Here For: NATA Official Portal
NATA Registration Fee:
- Fee for the first or second test will be Rs.1800/- (inclusive of bank charges). In case the Candidate wishes to appear for both tests, he/she shall deposit Rs. 3500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs.1500/- for either first or second test or Rs.2800/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs.18,000/- for appearing in both the tests.
- Mode of Payment: NATA Application Form mode using Debit Card/Credit Card And Net Banking.
Size of the images required while submission of the NATA Exam Registration form:
|Documents||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.0 cm||3.0 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Documents or Things required With NATA Application Form:
- Attested copy of class X mark sheet
- Scanned passport size recent color photograph
- Scanned digital signature to be uploaded online
- Valid photo identity proof with signature of the candidate
NATA Application Form Correction 2021:
- Candidates must fill the NATA Registration Form correctly as no request for correction will be accepted or entertained.
- Before submitting the NATA Application Form, check that you have fill all the details correctly.
- In cases, the mistakes are major and needed to be rectified, then candidates may send the request for correction by sending Email.
- Candidates must remember to send such request before the release of NATA Admit Card. So, candidates must send the request for rectification as soon as possible.
NATA Scores Accepting Institutes:
- School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
NATA Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Sections: The exam will have two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Maximum Marks: The paper will be of 200 marks- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics – 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude – 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper – 2 Questions||80|
NATA Qualifying Marks!!!
Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
NATA Application Fee Helpdesk:
- Help Desk Number: +91 9319275557, +91 7303487773
- Help Desk Timings : (Time:10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.)
NATA Cut off:
|Exam||Minimum Percentage/Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Exam Centers: (As per previous stats)
Dubai, Surat, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Patna, Agra, Raipur, Delhi, Silchar, Rajkot, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Hubli, Mysore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Kannur, Kottayam, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Kohima, Dimapur, Cuttack, Mohali, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Madurai, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow etc.
Candidates who want to attain more details related to NATA Application Form 2021 are advised to go through the Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|