NATA Exam Pattern
Check Here NATA Exam Pattern!! National Aptitude Test in Architecture is going to be held on 07-07-2019. Appearing candidates in the following exam may download Math’s, General Aptitude, Drawing Test Revised Scheme, and Number of Questions from this single page.
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
NATA 2019 Important Dates:
For NATA Second Test Scheduled to be held on 07.07.2019
|Commencement of Online Form Fill Up||24-01-2019|
|End of Registration||12-06-2019|
|Last date to upload images||15-06-2019|
|Submission of Application Fee||15-06-2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Page||17-06-2019|
|Availability of Application Form Correction Window||15-06-2019 to|
|NATA Exam Date||07-07-2019|
|Publication of NATA Results||21-07-2019|
NATA Exam Pattern 2019:
Here below you can check the pattern of exam, you have to check it and prepare for exam as according to it.
- Mode of Mathematics & General Aptitude Subject: MCQ (Online)
- Mode of Drawing test: Paper and Pencil
Also Know About: Strategies To Improve Memory
NATA Exam Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 Questions)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40 x 2||80|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2 x 40||80|
Mathematics & General Aptitude Test
Only one option is correct and correct response will yield 2 (two) marks. There is no negative marking.
NATA Exam Pattern for Drawing Test
Candidate has to attempt two questions within 90 minutes. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects
- Ability to sketch a given object
- Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form;
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms;
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition;
- Understanding of scale and proportions;
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Press Here For: NATA Official Website
Check Related Links
|NATA Application Form||Press Here|
|NATA Syllabus||Press Here|
|NATA Model Question Papers||Press Here|
|NATA Counselling||Press Here|
|NATA Admit Card||Check Here|
|NATA Result||Download Here|
|NATA Answer Key||Check Here|
|How to Prepare For NATA||Press Here|
NATA Syllabus 2019:
Along with the NATA Exam Pattern, students can check the NATA Syllabus 2019 also. By pressing the given link, you will get proper syllabus covering each and every topic in appropriate manner which can assist you to do preparation of the exam easily.
|Logarithms||Sets and Relations|
|3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry|
|Theory of Calculus|
|Application of Calculus|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Statistics and Probability|
Want To Know? Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates must bring with them:
1) Downloaded Admit Card of NATA– 2019,
2) Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ e- Aadhar
- Pen, pencils, eraser, colour pencils (Not water/oil colour or crayon). Instruments of any kind including scale are not permitted.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates shall maintain silence during the examination.
Check Here: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Rules to be followed at the time of Tie-Break
The merit list of the candidates who have taken the NATA 2019 will be prepared on the basis of their score in the Entrance Exam. However, in case one or more candidates get the same score, then the below mentioned tie-breaking rule will be applicable in the order in which it is given.
- More overall marks scored in the Maths section
- Less wrong answers in the Mathematics section
- More overall marks in problems of the Aptitude test
- Less wrong answers to the attempted questions in the aptitude test
- Earlier date of birth
Schedule of NATA Examination:
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject and Marks of Examination|
|07-07-2019||FIRST 90 minutes – Part A TOTAL 120 Marks|
Mathematics (MCQ) 20X2 = 40 Marks (ONLINE)
General Aptitude (MCQ ) 40X2 = 80 Marks (ONLINE)
|LAST 90 minutes- Part B = TOTAL 80 Marks|
Drawings (Two questions) in A4 Size paper 2X 40 = 80 Marks
To get complete information of NATA Exam Pattern 2019 such as Marks Distribution/Duration of Exam/Mode of Exam, candidates have to go through the below ward of this page, which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Must Check: Best Study Apps for Students
NATA exam pattern 2019 will help candidates to have an idea about the format of the aptitude test. Candidates appearing in the entrance test must be well acquainted with the exam pattern of NATA 2019 and get prepare for exam as accordingly to get qualifying marks.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NATA Exam Pattern 2019. Aspirants can also follow us on face book and Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Best Career Opportunities|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|