NATA Exam Pattern
NATA, being conducted for more than a decade now, is about to embrace a few changes in NATA Exam Pattern. So those who are going to appear in exam must check Latest Paper Pattern – Marks Distribution/Duration/Mode through this page.
The NATA 2018 exam pattern comprises of the total number of questions that will be asked in the entrance test. The exam pattern of NATA 2018 also states the type of questions that will be asked in the offline NATA entrance exam.
Key Contents Of This Page:
NATA exam pattern 2018 will help candidates to have an idea about the format of the aptitude test. Candidates appearing in the entrance test must be well acquainted with the exam pattern of NATA 2018.
To get complete information of NATA Exam Pattern 2018 such as Marks Distribution/Duration of Exam/Mode of Exam, candidates have to scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NATA Exam Pattern
Along with the NATA Exam Paper Pattern, students can check the NATA Syllabus 2018 also. By pressing the given link, you will get proper syllabus covering each and every topic in appropriate manner which can assist you to do preparation of the exam easily.
Sets and Relations
|3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry|
|Theory of Calculus|
|Application of Calculus|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Statistics and Probability|
NATA Exam Pattern
- Mode of Mathematics & General Aptitude Subject: MCQ (Online)
- Mode of Drawing test: Paper and Pencil
Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 Questions)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40 x 2||80|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2 x 40||80|
Check Also>> Best NATA Coaching Centres in India
Mathematics & General Aptitude Test
Only one option is correct and correct response will yield 2 (two) marks. There is no negative marking.
Candidate has to attempt two questions within 90 minutes. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
- Ability to sketch a given object
- Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form;
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms;
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition;
- Understanding of scale and proportions;
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Get Here>> NATA Model Question Papers
- Candidates must bring with them:
1) Downloaded Admit Card of NATA– 2018,
2) Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ e- Aadhar
- Pen, pencils, eraser, colour pencils (Not water/oil colour or crayon). Instruments of any kind including scale are not permitted.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates shall maintain silence during the examination.
Rules to be followed at the time of Tie-Break
The merit list of the candidates who have taken the NATA 2018 will be prepared on the basis of their score in the Entrance Exam. However, in case one or more candidates get the same score, then the below mentioned tie-breaking rule will be applicable in the order in which it is given.
- More overall marks scored in the Maths section
- Less wrong answers in the Mathematics section
- More overall marks in problems of the Aptitude test
- Less wrong answers to the attempted questions in the aptitude test
- Earlier date of birth
Schedule of NATA Examination:
|Date & Time of Examination||Subject and Marks of Examination|
29.04.2018 (Sunday) 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (Grand Total of 200 marks)
|LAST 90 minutes- Part B = TOTAL 80 Marks|
Drawings (Two questions) in A4 Size paper 2X 40 = 80 Marks
Give Here>>NATA Mock Test
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NATA Exam Pattern 2018. Aspirants can also follow us on face book and Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Result||How to Prepare For NATA|
|NATA Counselling||Top Architecture Colleges in India|
|NATA Online Registration||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Get in the Mood to Study|