NATA Exam Pattern
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducting to provide admission to First year of 5 year B.Arch. Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country. NATA Exam Pattern is available here for the aspirants appearing in the National Aptitude Test.
This test is conducted to evaluate the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics and critical thinking ability of the participants. Latest Paper Pattern can assist you to grab Marks Distribution/Duration/Mode details of this exam easily.
This Page Includes:
According to the NATA Exam Pattern 2018, there will be two parts distributing in General Aptitude, Mathematics and drawing test in National Aptitude Test in Architecture. To get admission in the above mentioned courses, you are required to secure required marks in the exam.
Move your cursor downwards on this page which is designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com to grab more details regarding NATA Exam Pattern 2018 and checking marking scheme of the examination.
NATA Exam Pattern
NATA Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
Here you can check the details concerning NATA 2018 Exam Pattern in short way.
|NATA 2018||Paper 1-General Aptitude & Mathematics||Paper 2- NATA Drawings|
|Mode of Exam||Offline i.e. pen- paper based||Offline i.e. pen- paper based|
|Duration||90 minutes||90 minutes|
|Nature of Questions||MCQs||Paper and Pencil|
|No. of Questions||General Aptitude- 30 Questions and||2 Questions|
|Mathematics– 30 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||60 Questions*2 marks = 120 marks||40 marks* 2 Questions = 80 marks|
Exam Pattern of NATA 2018
- There will be 20 questions of 40 marks asked from Mathematics according to the National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam Pattern 2018.
- 40 questions of 80 marks will be asked from General Aptitude.
- Drawing Test will be conducted to secure 80 marks.
- First 90 minutes will be provided for Part I, However, Last 90 minutes will be available for Part II.
- Contenders are required to Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
|Part I||Mathematics||20||20 X 2Marks = 40|
|Part I||General Aptitude||40||40 X 2Marks = 80|
|Part II||Drawing Test||02||2 X 40Marks = 80|
Get Here Details of: NATA Online Registration
NATA Exam Question Pattern and Scoring 2018 Details:
- In this drawing section, candidates are required use imagination and observation skills.
- Sense of proportion & perspective is also used to evaluate the marks of the candidates in the exam.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Section
- This section is computer adaptive, meaning that the computer selects questions based on the candidate’s performance on preceding questions.
- Score of the candidates in this section will depend on the number of attempted questions within given time period and correct answer.
- The statistical characteristics (including difficulty level) of the questions already answered.
- The final score depends on average difficulty level of all questions and of those questions answered correctly.
NATA Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018:
Along with the NATA Exam Paper Pattern, students can check the NATA Syllabus 2018 also. By pressing the given link, you will get proper syllabus covering each and every topic in appropriate manner which can assist you to do preparation of the exam easily.
Tie-Breaking Rules for Overall Score in NATA 2018
Contenders can check the combined merit list on the official website as well as from this page. After the declaration of NATA Merit List, if two or more students will secure same marks then tie-breaking standards will be applied in the following order:
- Overall marks obtained in Mathematics subject
- Less wrong answers in Mathematics Section
- Overall marks in General Aptitude test
- Less Wrong answers in General Aptitude test
- Date of Birth- one who has an early birth date will be considered.
Note: Contenders can download NATA Exam Pattern 2018 directly from the Official Website also. Contenders can grab latest updates concerning National Aptitude Test in Architecture or any other by connecting with our portal by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Mock Test||NATA Admit Card|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Entrance Exam in India||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|