NATA Online Registration 2019
Council of Architecture (COA) is going to commence the NATA Online Registration 2019 in the 3rd week of January, 2019. Appearing candidates in National Aptitude Test in Architecture can check the NATA Application Dates, NATA Notification and other details from here.
NATA 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of NATA that is www.nata.in. Candidates must fill the NATA Online Registration Form and submit the registration fee before the last date that is Last week of March, 2019.
NATA Application Form 2019
Every year Council of Architecture organizes the National Aptitude Test in Architecture for admission in B.Arch programme. Candidates who clear the NATA Entrance exam will be eligible for admission in private & governments aided colleges in India.
Candidates can collect further information about NATA Registration 2019 for the National Aptitude Test by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NATA Online Registration
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before filling the NATA Online Registration form 2019, candidates must see if they are eligible to apply for NATA:
- Qualification: The candidate must have either passed/appearing in 10+2. Diploma candidates are no longer eligible for admission to architecture program.
- Minimum marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in physic, chemistry and mathematics. Further, the candidate needs to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: Minimum age limit is 17 years of age as on July 31, 2019.
Must Check List Of: Entrance Exams In India
NATA scores Accepting Institutes
|Name of Institute|
|School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh|
|Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam|
|Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh|
|Institute of Architecture, Gujarat|
|Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh|
|College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi|
|College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh|
|Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad|
NATA Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Sections: The exam will have two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Maximum Marks: The paper will be of 200 marks- 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking
NATA Registration Fee
While filling the NATA Online Application form, candidates have to pay the Application fee. It is mandatory to pay the NATA Application Fee and have to be paid online using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For General/OBC Category – Rs 1800/-
- For SC/ ST Category – Rs 1500/-
Size of the images required while submission of the NATA Exam Registration form:
|Documents||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.0 cm||3.0 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Documents or Things required to fill the NATA Exam Application Form:
- Attested copy of class X mark sheet
- Scanned passport size recent color photograph
- Scanned digital signature to be uploaded online
- Valid photo identity proof with signature of the candidate
Check Now: Best NATA Coaching Centres in India
How to Fill NATA Application Form?
Contenders can submit their NATA Online Registration Form by going through the following guidelines!!
- Firstly appliers are required to go through official website, which is www.nata.in for NATA Online Registration 2019.
- Then on home page select Online Registration for NATA 2019 tab.
- Now a new page will be appeared on your screen having separate boxes for new and already registered candidates.
- Candidates who are new for getting NATA Online Registration 2019 for National Aptitude Test in Architecture need to follow the steps.
- After executing correctly all the asked steps of registration, hit on “Apply” button.
- Likewise you will get registered for attending NATA-2019.
- Your Application Number and the password for NATA Online Registration, will be generated and candidate must take note of the same.
- Use the Application Number and the password for signing in to your account.
- After filling up all the details, candidates need to hit on “Sigh In” tab for making final submission of NATA 2018 Online Application till Last Date.
- Candidate must take a printout of confirmation page of NATA Online Registration 2019 generated upon successful fee payment for their own record.
Apply Here: NATA Online Registration 2019
NATA Online Registration- Important Dates
|1||Start of NATA 2019 Application Form||3rd week of January, 2019|
|2||Last date to submit NATA Online Registration 2019 form||Last week of March, 2019|
|3||Issue of NATA Admit Card||3rd week of April, 2019|
|4||NATA 2019 Exam||Last week of April, 2019|
|5||Release of NATA 2019 recorded responses||3rd week of May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result||1st week of June, 2019|
NATA Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates must fill the NATA Registration Form correctly as no request for correction will be accepted or entertained. Before submitting the NATA Application Form, check that you have fill all the details correctly.
In cases, the mistakes are major and needed to be rectified, then candidates may send the request for correction by sending Email at email@example.com. Candidates must remember to send such request before the release of NATA Admit Card. So, candidates must send the request for rectification as soon as possible.
Candidates can collect further information about the NATA Online Registration 2019 by going to the above given link. If you have any query or suggestion about the NATA Online Registration 2019, then comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Mock Test Free||NATA Counselling|
|How to Prepare For NATA||NATA Result|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Opportunities|