NATA Online Registration
NATA Online Registration will start soon by Council of Architecture (COA). Students who want to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 they can check the details of Dates, Fees and Process through nata.nic.in portal.
NATA 2018 Registration form will be released on 16/01/2018. Interested candidates first have to ensure their eligibility through this page and then fill NATA Online Registration Form by following the procedure provided below on or before 02.03.2018.
This Page Includes:
After applying for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Examination candidates will have to appear for examination on 29.04.2018 at 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. After that NATA 2018 Result will be declared on 01.06.2018.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided each and every detail regarding NATA Online Registration 2018, dates, fees and procedure in detailed manner for the comfort of the candidates on this page, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the entire details as soon as possible!!
NATA Online Registration
|Organization Name||National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture|
|Name Of Examination||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
5 years B.Arch. Degree Course
Online Registration Of NATA 218 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to accomplish given criteria or must be from the following backgrounds for applying against National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- 10+2 or equivalent passed / appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination;
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed / appearing recognized by Central / State government with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed /appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- Candidate must attain lower age limit of 17 years as on 31.07.2018.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
NATA Exam Application Fee 2018:
General category candidates applying for NATA– 2018 has to pay Rs. 1800/- and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee through online mode. Service charges, as applicable, would be payable along with fees at the bank.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates can make the payment of the fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- After the completion of the payment, a receipt of the same will be generated containing the transaction details.
- The confirmation page will be automatically generated upon successful payment of application fee.
- You have to take a print out of the form for future purpose.
NATA 2018 Selection Process:
- Selection of appliers for B. Arch courses will be done through their qualifying marks in National Aptitude Test in Architecture followed by other process of admission.
- NATA will be of one-day paper based examination all over the country.
Schedule of NATA Examination 2018:
|Subject and Marks of Examination|
|Part-A (First 90 minutes)||Total 120 Marks|
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)|
Drawings (Two Sets) in A4 Size paper
|Total 80 Marks|
2X 40 = 80 Marks
Check Here: NATA Exam Pattern
NATA 2018: List of Examination Cities:
|State Name||City Name|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur & Patna|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh & Mohali|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi|
|Gujarat||Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Surat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Ernakulam|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nasik|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal|
|Odisha||Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
Give Now: NATA Mock Test Free
Process to Fill NATA 2018 Application Form:
Contenders can submit their NATA Online Registration Form by going through the following guidelines!!
- Firstly appliers are required to go through official website, which is www.nata.in.
- Then on home page select Online Registration for NATA 2018 tab.
- Now a new page will be appeared on your screen having separate boxes for new and already registered candidates.
- Candidates who are new for getting NATA Online Registration 2018 for National Aptitude Test in Architecture need to follow the steps.
- After executing correctly all the asked steps of registration, hit on “Apply” button.
- Likewise you will get registered for attending NATA-2018.
- Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the candidate may logout of the system.
- Registered candidate may sign in subsequently for various reasons.
- Accessing and editing personal information (till going to the document upload stage) Uploading of images.
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank / performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during dates specified by the Council, if needed
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after examination
- For signing candidates need to fill the details in other box as displayed below.
- After filling up all the details, candidates need to hit on “Sigh In” tab for making final submission of NATA 2018 Online Application till Last Date.
- Candidate must take a printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment for their own record.
Get PDF>>NATA 2018 Brochure
Documents or Things required before the submission of form:
- Attested copy of class X marksheet
- Scanned passport size recent color photograph
- Scanned digital signature to be uploaded online
- Valid photo identity proof with signature of the candidate
Size of the images required while submission of the form:
|Documents||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.0 cm||3.0 cm|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Check Also: Best NATA Coaching Centres in India
NATA Online Registration Date:
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 16.01.2018
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 02.03.2018
- Availability of admit card: 02.04.2018
- Date and time of Examination: 29.04.2018 at 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Publication of Results: 01.06.2018
Note: Contenders may check above Official Link to get more details about NATA Online Registration 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||NATA Admit Card|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||NATA Result|
|Top Architecture Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|