A notification has been asserted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) that is going to be start from 1st April 2016.This aptitude test is going to be conducted for those contenders, who are seeking admission in B.Arch course. Students who are planning to appear for NATA 2016 must get their online registration done before the last date ends. Candidates willing to enhance their career in Architecture field can apply by filling NATA Application Form after ensuring the eligibility and important dates as specified below.
|Announcement Type||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Last Date To Apply||18th August, 2016|
NATA score is valid for different Government colleges of Architecture. To obtain entire information about NATA 2016 like Eligibility, how to apply and last date, contenders may go through below given details that are well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Students who are willing to appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture must have passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above.
- Only candidates, who will qualify an aptitude test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification. NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
Read Also:- How To Get Right Study Loan
- Applying candidates are required to pay Rs.1250 as application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through credit card / debit card / net banking or the candidate can generate the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
Check Here:-Ways To Get Money For College Fees
- Selection of appliers for B.Arch courses will be done through their qualifying marks in National Aptitude Test in Architecture followed by other process of admission.
- NATA consist of computer based test, with adaptive testing during which an examinee needs to attempt a set of questions with a difficulty level that is specifically designed to match the examinee’s ability level.
Process to Apply for NATA 2016 Application Form:
- Firstly appliers are required to go through official website, which is www.nata.in.
- Then on home page select “press here to Register for NATA 2016” tab visible at top side of page.
- Existing user are now required to login with their details and register themselves whereas new user must hit “register as new user” link and proceed with further process.
- After this candidates need to fill the application form with correct details (you must have your all complete documents with you while filling the form).
- After that, pay requisite application fee through proper channel and choose a desired test Center of per your interest.
- Then appear for the test along with filled application form and all the required documents where the examination authority will register you for test for the date you have chosen.
- Candidates must appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture on the registered date along with essentials as stated below. Please have a look……
Read Also:- Process To Fill Online Form
Essentials need to be carried at the time of Test:
- Candidate need to bring Official identification document mentioned on the appointment voucher that will be issued to candidate at the time of registration.
- The appointment voucher confirms the candidate’s test date, time of test and Test Center.
- The voucher will also show Candidate ID and Appointment Number with Exam Key.
- Three or four sharpened soft-lead (2B & HB) pencils and good eraser (Mechanical pencils / Clutch pencils are not permitted).
- Set of colors (Water/ Poster colors, crayons, pastels) with appropriate instruments (Brushes, dish, etc.).
- Geometry instrument box, Blue ink pen / Blue ink ball point pen
Other Important Instructions:
- Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (Five) times during the period when their latest scorecard is valid.
- The mark list will show the best marks scored by the candidate in his previous 5 attempts.
- If the candidate arrives at the Test Center without the required identification documents The Test Center in-charge will not admit the candidate and the candidate will not be allowed to take the test.
- The confirmation of identity letter must be typed on the original letterhead of the educational institution the candidate attended.
- Signature of the school official and the school seal must overlap the candidate’s photo.
|Online Registration For Application Forms Is Start From||21st January, 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||18th August, 2016|
|Entrance Exam Starts From||1st April, 2016|
|Last Date of Examination||20th August, 2016|
|Nata Model Question Papers||NATA Mock Test Free|
|NATA Admit Card|
Contenders may check Official Notification to get more details about NATA 2016. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On