Easiest way to qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture is to prepare according to the NATA Syllabus. the authorities of NATA organizes the entrance exam to give eligible candidates a chance of getting admission in First year of 5 year B.Arch. Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country. And to get the admission it is important for candidates to qualify the NATA Exam. to help candidates in qualifying the examination in best possible way here we have provided the Section Wise Architecture Syllabus/Test Pattern. Candidates may also avail the NATA Syllabus in PDF form by visiting the official website i.e. www.nata.in
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level Entrance Exam conducts for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture. Aspirants who have applied for this exam and now preparing for it they must have complete knowledge of all the sections and topics covered in exam. The detailed information of exam sections can be obtained through NATA Exam Syllabus and NATA exam pattern which are provided on this page by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
NATA Test Pattern
National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducts in two parts:
- The Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test
- The Paper based drawing test.
|Exam Paper||Time Duration||Type Of Questions|
|Computer Based Aesthetic Sensitivity Test||2 Hours||40 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Drawing Test||2 Hours||Consists Two Questions With Each Question Containing Two Sub Questions|
Important Note: There is no negative marking.
Want to Know? How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
Architecture Awareness & Aptitude
- Architectural Awareness
- Architectural terminology
- Architects and their Works
- Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour.
Get Here: NATA Model Question Papers
- Elements of Design
- Theory of colors
- Analytical reasoning Mental ability
- Aesthetic, Sensitivity and Drawing Skills
- Principle of Design, Harmony, Balance, etc
- Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects
- Visualizing different sides of Three Dimensional objects
- Development of 3 Dimensional objects from two-dimensional shapes Or vice versa
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
Creative Sensitivity + Memory Drawing
- Scale and proportion
- Enlargement & Reduction of Drawings
- Mirror image
- Freehand sketching of objects and Activities commonly seen in the rural or urban/suburban context such as
- Railway Platform
- Bus Stop
Give Now: NATA Mock Test
With the help of given details the NATA Exam is going to be Easiest Ever. Candidates are advised to check new NATA Syllabus seriously. Candidates who are going to be appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture they must check complete details of Syllabus and Test Pattern which is available on this page. To get the course scheme in pdf format, candidates can download it through online process. All the updated information about NATA Syllabus 2018 is available here.
To score well in National Aptitude Test in Architecture, participants must prepare according to the National Aptitude Test in Architecture Syllabus and NATA Paper Pattern that provides a clear view of examination. Candidates can also prepare with NATA mock tests, sample papers and other study material. We wish all the very best to the participants of this exam; we hope that the information provided on this page will definitely help you.
Dear aspirants keep visiting this page time to time to check all the up to date information about NATA Syllabus 2018 and for this purpose you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d. We will please to hear you, so you can also leave your valuable comments and vies in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How To Prepare For Online Exam|