National Aluminum Company Limited has unfolded a career advertisement related to NALCO Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for the requirement of filling various Asst/Technician posts. Jobs fighters who wish to fetch this chance for this latest government jobs may apply for NALCO Asst/Technician Jobs. Job hunters who are keenly waiting for NALCO Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Organization name||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||08|
|Last date to apply||29th Oct. 2016|
Candidate’s willing to apply for NALCO jobs must fill application form through offline process and send it on or before the closing date that is 29th Oct. 2016. Candidates may attain detailed facts from this page, created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible contenders must apply against these current openings in government sector as soon as possible.
NALCO Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr III||04||Degree of B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry with one year of experience as relevant service in reputed Chemical/ Metallurgical Industries.|
|Junior Accountant Gr II||01||Graduate with Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate having one year of experience in concerned department|
|Laboratory Technician Gr III (Pathology)||02||Matric / Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma|
|Nurse Gr III||01|
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr III||Not more than 48 years|
|Junior Accountant Gr II||Less than 50 years|
|Laboratory Technician Gr III (Pathology)||Not exceed 45 years|
|Nurse Gr III|
Upper Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST category aspirants: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
Appointed appliers for vacancies in government sector will get an impressive amount of Rs. as follows:
- For Junior Accountant Gr II Post: Rs. 14600/- to Rs. 36500/- per month.
- For other posts: Rs. 11700/- to Rs. 27500/- per month.
Mode of Assortment for NALCO Vacancy:
The enrolment of applicants for NALCO Careers will be done on the basis of presentation level in written test and trade test which will be conducted by the expert committee of concerned department.
Must Read Here: Tips and Tricks to Qualify Written Exam
Steps to Apply:
- Visit official website of the National Aluminum Company Limited that’s nalcoindia.com
- After that go to “Career” section which is mentioned in the menu bar of home page.
- Then you have to hit on “Special Recruitment Drive for persons with Disability (PWD)” link.
- Now will get official notification in PDF. Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details you need to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials as given below along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Now send it to address tailored below.
Documents attach along with application form:
- Certificate of Proof of Age
- Disability Certificate As Per Notification G.S.R.2(E)
- Certificate of Caste
- All Testimonials Of Educational Qualifications (Self Attested)
- Experience Certificates
- Valid certificate of Employment Exchange
- 3 Sets Of Passport Sized Photographs
- Valid Registration From Nursing Council Of India/State Nursing Board
- Noc/ Forwarding Letter
Manager (HRD), Recruitment Cell,
HRD Department, S&P Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCONAGAR,
Check Here: Jobs in Orissa
End date for submission of application form: 29th Oct. 2016
Candidates need to check Official Notification which is mentioned below to get complete details related to National Aluminum Company Limited Recruitment.
NALCO Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|