National Aluminium Company Limited has asserted a job notification related to NALCO Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the vacancies of Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician and others Posts. Candidates who want to build their career in the government sector and have desire to be a part of this repudiated organization, can apply for NALCO Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates may apply by forwarding the duly filled application before last date that is clearly customized below on this page.
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant, Junior Accountant etc|
|Total no. of posts||07|
|Last date of receipt of applications||30th April 2016|
For further details about NALCO Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, process to apply etc you can go through this page that is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com; interested job seekers must check the information provided below….
NALCO Vacancy, Post Name and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr.III||04||Rs. 11700-3%-27500|
|Junior Accountant Gr.II||01||Rs. 14600-3%-36500|
|Assistant Gr.II||01||Rs. 11700-3%-27500|
|Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||01|
Age Limit, Required Qualification and Experience:
|Position Name||Upper Age Limit As On 31/03/2016||Qualification Required||Experience|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr.III||SC – 50 ST – 50 OBC – 48||B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry||01 year of relevant experience in reputed Chemical/ Metallurgical Industries.|
|Junior Accountant Gr.II||50 years||Graduate with Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate. Adequate exposure to Computer will be preferred.||One year relevant experience.|
|Assistant Gr.II||45 years||Graduate and typing speed of 30 W.P.M & adequate knowledge of Computer application, including use of Microsoft Office.||One year of post qualification inline relevant experience.|
|Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||50 years||Matric / Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Laboratory Technician||One year of relevant post qualification experience in a Govt. Hospital or a reputed Private Hospital.|
You May Also Check:- More Graduate Jobs
Selection Process for NALCO Jobs:
- Candidates will be initially selected based on the application data and documents submitted and then only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible will be called for participating in the Selection Process.
- Aspirants those who will be called for Written Test / trade test, subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified.
- Based on performance in written test and / or trade test, organizational requirement, vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per Presidential Directives, candidates will be selected.
Check Also:- Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to firstly, log on to official website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Select “Careers” tab available at top of the home page.
- Seek for desired post as “Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with disability (PWD) at S&P complex, Angul” and hit link “Detailed Advertisement” available below recruitment option given above.
- After going through the advertisement thoroughly download the format of application as given below advertisement.
- Fill application that must be completed in all respect and signed application in the prescribed format should be submitted along with 03 sets of passport sized photographs and self attested copies of relevant certificates.
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof, Latest Caste/ Tribe certificate, Disability certificate (if any), All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications, Experience certificates
- Applications shall be exactly as per the format. In case the candidate will submit the application form other than prescribed format, candidature of the candidates shall be rejected.
- Applications completed in all respects should reach to the below stated address by speed/ registered post by last date of receiving application that is indicated below.
Recruitment Cell, HRD Department,
S&P Complex, National Aluminium Company Limited,
NALCONAGAR, Angul-759145, Odisha
More Jobs In Orissa:- Check Here
Last date of receipt of applications: 30th April 2016
Note: For getting more updated facts regarding NALCO Recruitment 2016 you can log on to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On