National Aluminium Company Limited has asserted a job notification titled as NALCO Recruitment for filling up the Industrial Trainees (HR) Vacancy. For this concern a walk-in-interview is going to be held. Candidates who desire to empanel the repudiated organization and build their career in the government sector can apply for NALCO Recruitment 2015 and may attend the interview on the scheduled date, time and venue which are clearly customized below on this page. Candidates who are keenly waiting for NALCO Recruitment 2016 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Post Name||Industrial Trainee (HR)|
|No. of Post||04|
|Date Of Interview||16th November 2015|
For further details about NALCO Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc you can go through the below section of this page that is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com, interested job seekers must check the information below….
Candidate must have possessed full time degree in any discipline & degree or recognized PG diploma in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations/ Management/ Behavioral Science/ Trg. & Development/ HRD/HRM OR MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/ HRM OR Degree in Engineering OR PG Diploma in Social Welfare from a recognized Govt. Universities/Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes/UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
Age limit for the unreserved category is 28 years and the relaxation for the reserved category candidate (SC/ST) is 5 years and for OBC’s is 3 years.
Aspirants shortlisted will be given the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.10,200/-p.m.
Selection of the candidates will be purely subjected to their performance in the interview.
How to Apply For NALCO Recruitment?
Candidates willing to apply for HR post need to follow the below framed instructions.
- The candidate may download the said prescribed application format from the “career” section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com
- The eligible candidates shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Attested copies in support of proof of date of birth, qualification, caste, etc. are to be submitted along with the application which is mandatory. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
- The candidate is advised to apply in the prescribed format and submit the same at the time of interview. No application will be entertained beyond the schedule date and time.
HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar, Chandrasekharpur,
- Date of Interview: 16th November 2015
- Reporting time: 10:a.m.
Note: For further details you can log on to the official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On