National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
New job openings notification titled as National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment has been released by council of scientific and industrial research department. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill the vacant post of Senior Principal Scientist and Scientist. Those who are interested can apply for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs by visiting the official website that is ncl-india.org after ensuring your eligibility. You can grab more details regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017 by going through this page completely.
Highlights of this page:
National Chemical Laboratory is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to capture the vacant post. Candidates who want to enhance their career shall first have to fill and submit applications through online mode before 03.08.2017 and then the system generated application form at below provided address through speed or registered post before 18.08.2017. So to know more about National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017–2018 you can scroll down this page which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
|Organization name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Post name||Senior Principal Scientist and Scientist|
|Number of vacancy||26|
|Last date to submit applications online||03.08.2017|
|Last date to send hard copy||18.08.2017|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Senior Principal Scientist||01|
Willing aspirants who are going to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy must possess Degree of Ph.D. in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidate should also have minimum 06 years experience in required fields.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Age limitation and salary structure:
|Post name||Upper age limit||Remuneration|
|Senior Principal Scientist||50 years||Rs.1,39,176/-|
|Scientist||32 years||Rs. 75,541/-|
|Senior Scientist||37 years||Rs. 86,644/-|
Age relaxation for National Chemical Laboratory career:
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST category will get upper age relaxation of 05 years and OBC will get upper age relaxation of 03 years.
- Regular employees working in CSIR laboratories/institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings will get relaxation of 05 years.
- PWD candidates will get upper age relaxation of 10 years.
Check Here >> National Chemical Laboratory Jobs
Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in favour of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer/Net Banking etc, with the following details:
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account No.:30267257846
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
- Branch Code: 3552
- Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune
- Copy of acknowledgement of remitted application fee, where applicable
- Colored photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates
- Self Attested photocopy of Caste/Category Certificate in the prescribed Government of India (GOI) format signed by the specified authority, if applicable
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any
Candidates will be selected through screening of application forms followed by written examination and personal interview. Candidates have to qualify all the rounds as their selection is based on his/her overall performance. Personal interview round is conducted by the selection panel of National Chemical Laboratory to evaluate the performance of shortlisted candidates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill National Chemical Laboratory application form:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs:
- First of all candidate should visit the official website of organization that is ncl-india.org
- After that navigate the home page move your cursor towards job vacancies option
- On reaching new page search for the suitable post link and then tap to that link
- After that a new page will be opened on your screen you just have to read that advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- After ensuring your eligibility you have to tap to apply online option
- Now fill the required details in the application form and then tap submit option
- Now take hard copy of system generated application form
- After that attach Xerox copy of above provided documents and put it in an envelope by super scribing “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form at below provided address through speed or registered post.
Apply Now>> National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
Director, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Pune – 411008
- Last date for receipt of online application : 03.08.2017
- Last date for the receipt of hard copy application : 18.08.2017
Find More: Jobs in Pune
For more details regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017–2018 you may follow this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|