National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
National Chemical Laboratory has publicized an employment advertisement titled as National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates for filling up various Posts of Research Associate and Project Assistant. Job seekers fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria and willing to be the part of this organization may apply for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Interested aspirants may apply by sending their applications through on or prior to last date that is clearly mentioned below. Contenders may acquire remaining facts regarding NCL Recruitment that is well structured below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification and are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
|Name Of organizing Body||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Last date of receipt of application||4th October 2016|
- Research Associate
- Project Assistant PA II
Applicants who are applying for Research Associate post they must have possessed Ph. D in Chemistry and for Project Assistant post should attain M.Sc. in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Polymer Science / Polymer Chemistry / Physical Chemistry from recognized university.
Check more: PHD jobs
Apply Now For: Latest M.Sc Jobs
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Pay scale||Maximum age|
|Research Associate||Rs.36,000/- p.m. + HRA||35 years|
|Project Assistant PA II||Rs. 25,000/-||30 years|
Relaxation in upper age will be admissible up to 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC category candidates by the organization.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment on the basis of screening the application form by the selection authority of the organization and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Get more interview Tips:
How to Apply For National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
- Applying candidates are first of all required to logon official website of organization that is www.ncl-india.org
- After that hit on “Job & Vacancies” tab under the “quick link” section that is available bottom on the home page.
- On selection of afore mentioned link a new page will get opened, where candidates need to choose “Project Vacancies” tab available there.
- Now, hit on appropriate job title link for which you wish to apply and read all instructions carefully and get the printout of prescribed format of application form.
- Thereafter, fill the applications completely in prescribed format and send it by giving full particulars along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials.
- Applicants must contain name of the applicant, Date of Birth, SC/ST/OBC certificate detail, educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), Experience indicating full details, Address for communication, any close relation working in NCL, if yes, give details, Telephone No., Email address, signature (on application & Bio-data).
- At last Aspirants must send duly maintained application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
- After screening the application form by the organization candidates will be called for interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to go for interview with necessary documents in a below indicated venue.
Postal Address & Walk in Venue:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Venue|
|Project Assistant PA II||The Head,Polymer Sci. & Engg. Division (Attn Dr.. P. G. Shukla ), Room Number 186, Main Building National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008||Selection Committee in NCL-Main Bldg , Ground Floor , Room No. 186|
|Research Associate||Attn. Dr. A.P. Singh, Emeritus Scientist) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008||Meeting Room (No. 158, Ground Floor) of the Division Interview time: 2.30 pm|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Pune
- Last date of receipt of Application: 4th October 2016 till 5:00 p.m.
- Interview will be held on: 6th October 2016
Candidates those who are willing to apply they may go through the below given Official Link to acquire more about National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy.
You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to grab updated information in this concern or you may subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates about National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment: Get details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On