National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 for filling up Project Assistant Posts. Applications for these National Chemical Laboratory Job Openings will be entertained through offline mode only. Check below for more info…
|Download National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Advt. No.||Name of the Post||Direct Links|
|Physchem/4/2019||Project Assistant, PA-III||Download PDF|
|NCLKR1/DST/April, 20||Project Assistant, PA-II||Download PDF|
|APG/DBT/2019-01||Project Assistant, PA-II||Download PDF|
|APG/RGST/2019-01||Project Assistant, PA-II||Download PDF|
|NCL Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of National Chemical Laboratory Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Last Date||Given Below|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy 2019:
|Advt. No.||Name of the Post||Division|
|Physchem/ 4/ 2019||Project Assistant, PA-III||Physical And Materials Chemistry|
|NCLKR1/ DST/ April, 20||Project Assistant, PA-II||Biochemical Sciences Division|
|APG/ DBT/ 2019-01||Project Assistant, PA-II|
|APG/ RGST/ 2019-01||Project Assistant, PA-II|
Q1: What is the required qualification for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Jobs 2019?
- Project Assistant-III: MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks from recognized University
- Project Assistant-II: MSc./ B.Tech/ M.Pharm Degree in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences and related areas with 55% marks
- Competent post qualification experience in relevant field for all posts.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Q2: What is the Age Limit for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment Vacancies?
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Project Assistant-III||35 years|
|Project Assistant-II (All Posts)||30 years|
Q3: How much salary is offered for National Chemical Laboratory Project Assistant Posts?
Selected employees towards National Chemical Laboratory Jobs will get the following consolidated fixed emoluments per month:
- PA-III: Rs.28000/-
- PA-II (All Posts): Rs.25000/-
Q4: What is the Selection Process for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment?
Q5: How to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website that is www.ncl-india.org.
- Now, follow “Join Us” section that is available in left bottom side.
- From the dropped down list, first select “Job Vacancies” and then select ‘Project Vacancies’ option.
- The new page will display latest National Chemical Laboratory Vacancies.
- Select the National Chemical Laboratory Job Vacancy for which you wish to apply.
- Download the official National Chemical Laboratory Advertisement PDF.
- You can go through the details provided in National Chemical Laboratory Notification and check the eligibility norms.
- Prepare the National Chemical Laboratory Application Form as per the format given in the advertisement.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with the form.
- Finally submit the duly filled Application Form to the concerned address mentioned in the official Advertisement PDF.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q6: What is the closing date to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
|Advt. No.||Name of the Post||Last Date|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 Notice:
To apply for NCL Recruitment you must check complete National Chemical Laboratory Notification. Aspirants satisfying all norms can submit National Chemical Laboratory Application Form on or before the closing dates stated above.
Applications received after the above said last date and time will be rejected. Eligible candidates will be screened through filled applications and screened individual will be further called for the selection process.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
For more detailed information regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 candidates are suggested to go through the whole page which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
For more details regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 you may follow this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest updates of NCL Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|