National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
Applications forms are invited for filling up of positions of Project Assistant – II. In this concern, National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment Notice has been circulated. Aspirants who are interested for NCL Project Asst-II Jobs can apply now.
To apply for NCL Recruitment you must check complete National Chemical Laboratory Notice to check eligibility criteria. Aspirants satisfying all norms can submit National Chemical LaboratoryApplication Form on or before 10-08-2018.
Overview Of This Page
Apply For National Chemical Laboratory Project Asst-II Recruitment 2018
Applications received after the above said last date and time will be rejected. Eligible candidates will be screened through filled applications and screened individual will be further called for the selection process.
For more detailed information regarding National Chemical LaboratoryRecruitment 2018candidates are suggested to go through the whole page which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
- Post Name: Project Assistant – II
- No. Of Vacancy: 03
Qualification Required For NCL Recruitment:
To apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment, candidates must have required qualification that is applying candidates should have done M.Sc / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.
Age Limitation For NCL Jobs:
Age of applying candidates for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs should not be more than 32 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Salary Structure For NCL Jon Openings:
Selected candidates for National Chemical LaboratoryProject Assistant – II Recruitment will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 25000/- per month through management panel of National Chemical Laboratory.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy will be done on the basis of filled application forms. Further, screened candidates will be called for interview to get final recruitment. Aspirants who will get qualified will be finally appointed for Recruitment in National Chemical Laboratory.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure To Fill NCL Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for NCL Project Assistant – II Recruitment 2018 is to visit official website that is www.ncl-india.org
- Now, follow “Quick Links” section that is available in left bottom side.
- Under that press “Job Vacancies” tab.
- On appeared page you are required to press suitable link for National Chemical LaboratoryProject Assistant – II Jobs 2018.
- By pressing appropriate link, National Chemical Laboratory Advertisement PDF will appear.
- You can go through the details provided in National Chemical Laboratory Notification and check the eligibility norms.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and fill National Chemical Laboratory Application Form with all necessary details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application Form for the post of….” and send it at below mentioned address.
Press Here For National Chemical LaboratoryProject Assistant – II Recruitment Advertisement
|For Project Code No. : TLP003526||Download PDF|
|For Project Code No. : GAP323226||Download PDF|
|For Project Code No. : SSP300526||Download PDF|
The Head, Polymer Science & Engineering Division
National Chemical Laboratory
Find More: Jobs in Pune
- Last date to submit application form: 10-08-2018 till 05:00 PM
- List of shortlisted candidates called for interview will be available on: 13-08-2018
- Interview will be held on: 16-08-2018 at 09:30 AM
For more details regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2018 you may follow this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest updates of NCL Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|