National Current Affairs 2019
Students while preparing for any examination don’t realize the value of National Current Affairs 2019 which results in lower rank. So Latest GK Quiz and Question & Answers related to India must be solved by the individual for any examination.
Candidates must be aware about National Current Affairs if he/she wishes to crack any of the competitive examinations. Question & Answers related to India is important as most of the questions shall be asked from this topic.
National Current Affairs Highlights
Applicants updated with India Current Affairs can use their knowledge whenever they needed. It will not only boost your confidence but it also helps you to score well in the examination.
You can also download the PDF of National Current Affairs 2019 by hitting the direct link placed below. The team of recruitmentresult.com has well provided Current Affairs of India on below page. So have a look…
National Current Affairs
- Law panel supports for simultaneous polls
- Consultation paper on common code
- India Post Payments Bank launched
- MOVE Cyclathon
- First ground base at the North Pole
- F-16 fighter jet will produce in India
- Only 16% Nirbhaya Fund utilised
- India Ranks 19th In ‘Theft Rankings’ Regarding Nuclear Materials Security
- Startup India Yatra
- Re-structuring of ASRB approved
- Shutdown over Article 35A
- Violating norms in Boeing P-8I
- M Karunanidhi passes away
- GII- 2018 launched in India
- Govt approves water aerodromes
- Bru repatriation deferred
- VS Naipaul dies at 85
- 37th UNESCO Heritage Site
- AFSPA extended in Nagaland
- WAPCOS celebrates foundation day
- SC deadline for final NRC draft
- India’s First Global Mobility Summit
- Renaming of Agartala airport
- First BS-VI engine certificate
- First ever ‘India Tourism Mart’
- Six institutes get ‘Eminence’ tag
Download Here>>National Current Affairs 2019 PDF
Latest National Question and Answers
Question1: How many MoU’s signed on India-Japan Annual Summit 2018?
Question2: Qatar and this country established a joint commission to strengthen bilateral relations.
Also Check Here: International Current Affairs
Question3: According to Standard Chartered’s The Emerging Affluent Study 2018, which is the most investment savvy economy?
- South Korea
Question4: European Union (EU) decided to cooperate on Digital communications, Digital economy and society along with this country.
Question5: What is the rank of India among the world countries in terms of large insurance gap, as per a Lloyd’s of London’s report?
Read Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Question6: India has donated __________ lakh Dollars for a peacekeeping initiative at the UN.
Question7: What is the position of India in the QS Asia University Rankings 2019?
Question8: How many agreement are signed between India and Bangladesh recently?
Also Get: GK Current Affairs
Question9: Which is the host country of 2018 International Arya Maha Sammelan?
Question10: As per the report of Asian Development Bank, Which country has the Most Outward Migrants In 2017?
Above given updated details related to National Current Affairs 2019 are very helpful for you to prepare well for any of the competitive exams. And, stay in touch with us on our web portal and get latest updates regarding the latest notifications, results and admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Affairs For Bank Exams||Awards and Honours in India|
|Current Indian books and Authors||Person in news Current affairs|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Date Wise Current Affairs|