National Current Affairs
Dear aspirants, this page is made to provide you updated information regarding National Current Affairs 2016. Candidates, who started their preparation for upcoming exam and looking for latest updates about recent activities, may also read this page. Here on this page, you can get details related to India News, Events, latest updates related to all fields etc.
Contestants may also acquire up to date information regarding National Current Affairs 2016 through internet using online mode only. Job appliers, who are going to appear in upcoming competitive examination, may fetch entire information about latest news and event that happen in 2016 from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
National Current Affairs
Latest Updates of National Current Affairs 2016:
- India joins the Hague Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation
- India inks MoU with US to enhance cooperation in energy security & other areas
- Prime Minister releases National Disaster Management Plan
- Union Cabinet approves setting up of India Post Payments Bank
- India, World Bank sign agreement for efficient bus service
- Union Cabinet approves MoU between DGCA and French Civil Aviation Authority
- India, Morocco launch Chamber of Commerce and Industry to boost trade
- Union Cabinet approves MoU between US and India to enhance cooperation in wildlife conservation
- Former Delhi Police Commissioner BS Bassi appointed UPSC member
- Government doctors’ retirement age extended to 65 years
- Indian Railways conduct trial run of High-Speed Spanish Talgo Train
- Indian Railways, PEC sign MoU to set up Kalpana Chawla Chair on geospatial technology
- 29 May: International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
- India’s first integrated web portal to promote Net Zero Energy Buildings launched
- Lakshadweep becomes first UT to sign 24×7 ‘Power for All’ document
1. Which Indian banker has been honoured with the 2016 Green Economy Visionary award?
[A] Raghuram Rajan
[B] Chanda Kochhar
[C] R Seetharaman
[D] Arundhati Bhattacharya
2. Who has been appointed as the new member of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
[A] Alka Saxena
[B] Arvind Sirohi
[C] A P Singh
[D] B S Bassi
3. Bedabahal power project is located in which state of India?
[D] Madhya Pradesh
4. The world’s longest and deepest rail tunnel has recently opened in which country?
[C] United Kingdom
5. “Computex 2016”, the Asia’s largest technology trade show has started in which country?
6. The India-Morocco Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IMCCI) has been launched in which of the following cities?
[A] Beni Mellal
7. The Hindi Journalism Day is celebrated on which day in India?
[A] May 30
[B] May 31
[C] June 1
[D] June 4
8. “Ziyuan III 02” a new civilian high-resolution mapping satellite has been successfully launched by which country?
9. India has recently signed agreement with which international organisation for ‘Efficient and Sustainable City Bus Service Project’?
[A] World Bank (WB)
[B] International Monetary Fund ( IMF)
[C] New Development Bank (NDB)
[D] Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
10. What is the India’s rank in the IMD’s world competitiveness rankings 2016?
11. The 2016 Indian Premier League (IPL) has been won by which of the following cricket teams?
[A] Rising Pune Supergiants
[B] Sunrisers Hyderabad
[C] Royal Challengers Bangalore
[D] Mumbai Indians
12. India has recently signed MoU with which country to boost horticulture research?
[D] South Africa
13. Which Indian-American scientist has won the 2016 Springer Theses Award?
[A] Arnab De
[B] PV Bhokanal
[C] Bhikaram Bose
[D] AK Singhal
14. The book “Gujarat Files: Anatomy of a Cover Up” has been written by which author?
[A] SK Mishra
[B] Hari More
[C] Amrish Tripathi
[D] Rana Ayyub
15. What is the theme of 2016 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers?
[A] UN2045: Green and Healthy World
[B] Peacekeeping is a global partnership
[C] UN Peacekeeping: Past, Present, and Future
[D] Honouring our Heroes
16. The Valmiki National Park is located in which state of India?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
17. Which committee has been constituted to boost cashless transaction?
[A] Nachiket Mor committee
[B] Shanta Kumar committee
[C] HR Khan committee
[D] Neeraj Kumar Gupta committee
18. What is the range of advanced version of BrahMos missile, which was recently successfully tested by Indian Air Force(IAF)?
[A] 290 km
[B] 320 km
[C] 450 km
[D] 250 km
19. Which state has been ranked first in overall performance for implementation of MGNREGA?
20. The 42nd G7 summit in 2016 was held in which country?
Above provided information about National Current Affairs 2016 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Current International News|
|Person in News Current Affairs||Railway Current Affairs|
|Committees & Schemes||Awards and Honours in India|
|Sports Current Affairs||Online Quiz|
|IQ Test||General Knowledge Online Test|