National Doctoral Fellowship
Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. in AICTE approved Technical University can apply for National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF) Online Registration before the closing date and get Research fellowship. Interested candidates can check out eligibility, duration of NDF Scheme, Reservation Policy and other necessary details before applying from this page.
National Doctoral Fellowship
National Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility:
- Candidate must have secured cumulative grade point average of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at both B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm and M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm.
- Candidate should have also qualified GATE/GPAT during the last 5 years.
- For SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 or equivalent or general candidate must have secured 75% marks or above & 70% marks for candidates of reserved categories respectively.
NDF Required Age Limit:
- Candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on 31st July of year of application.
- Age relaxation of 5 years would be given to SC/ST, women and physically challenged category candidates.
Duration of National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme:
Duration of the scheme is for a period of 3 Years.
Intake of the scheme:
- Total number of candidates selected for this scheme per year is 300.
- Number of candidates per Institute would be about 10 per Institute.
NDF Reservation Policy:
Reservation of National Doctoral Fellowship is as per the Central Reservation Policy:
- SC candidates: 15%,
- ST candidates: 7.5%
- OBC candidates (NCL only): 27%
Disbursement of the Funds:
Rate of Fellowship will be Rs. 31,000/- month for the first two years followed by Rs. 35,000/- month for the third year.
Check Out All: AICTE Scholarship
NDF Scheme is inviting application for PhD Admission in following areas:
- Green Technologies
- Big Data, Machine Learning and Data Sciences
- Block Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Production and Storage
- Electronics and Photonics
- Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality
- Electric and Hybrid Mobility
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable and sustainable Energy
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3D Printing
- Quantum Computing
- Public Policy
- Social & Organizational Psychology and Behaviour
- Cyber Security
- Nuclear Engineering and Allied Technologies
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Smart Cities, Housing and Transportation
- Smart Technologies for Agriculture and Food Industry
- Water purification, conservation and management
AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship Apply Online:
- Interested candidates can visit the official website of AICTE i.e www.aicte-india.org
- On the home page, press on “Schemes” link appearing on the menu bar.
- Choose “Student Development Schemes” link from the drop-down list.
- Go to “AICTE DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP (ADF)” section and read all the necessary details of the scheme.
- Apply for NDF PhD Scheme Registration form and submit it till the closing date.
Press Here: AICTE Official Website
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have mentioned complete details about National Doctoral Fellowship on this page. Have a look on the given NDF Scheme Guidelines and apply for the registration form as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Scholarships||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|