National Dope Testing Laboratory has released a notice reading the Junior Analyst Jobs in the organization. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria regarding NDTL Recruitment 2019 must appear for the Walkin Interview on 02-02-2019 at 10:00 am.
Highlights about NDTL Recruitment 2019
- Walkin Date: 02-02-2019 (Saturday)
- Walkin Time: 10:00 am
- Post Name: Junior Analyst
- Number of vacancy: 05
- Category: NDTL Recruitment
- Organization Name: National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL)
- Location: New Delhi
NDTL Recruitment 2019
Q1: Explain the eligibility criteria for NDTL Vacancies?
Ans: B.Sc. (Chemistry) or B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology with 03 Years’ Experience in Clinical Chemistry
From Here: Get B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
Q2: What will the hiring process for National Dope Testing Laboratory Recruitment?
Ans: Walkin Interview
Q3: Is there any other desired eligibility criteria for NDTL Vacancy?
Ans: Experience in Drug Analysis/ Clinical Lab.
Q4: Discuss the NDTL Job’s age limit?
Ans: 30 Years for general category candidates. Also there will be relaxation in the upper age limit as follows –
- Relaxable upto 05 Years in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST, physically handicapped and female candidates
- 03 Years in case of OBC candidates
Q5: Describe the pay scale for selected candidates in Walkin.
Ans: Rs.28,000 TDS will be deducted as applicable
Q6: What is the process to get the NDTL Notification from official web portal?
Ans: Individuals are required to follow below mentioned simple and basic steps –
- The very first step includes logging in to the official web portal i.e. ndtlindia.com
- Now hit on “Career” link that is present under Navigation at the bottom of the home page.
- Further hit on “Walk-in-interview for the five (05) posts of Junior Analyst (Contractual basis) on 02/02/2019 at NDTL” and go through the notification carefully.
- Further eligible candidates can appear for the Walkin along with the mentioned documents.
Important links related to NDTL..
|NDTL Job Notification||Press Here|
|NDTL Official Website||Press Here|
Q7: What is the schedule for Walkin Interview?
- Walkin Interview Date: 02-02-2019 (Saturday)
- Walkin Interview Time: Report at 10:00 am
- Walkin Venue: National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), J.N. Stadium Complex East Gate No. 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Q8: What are the documents that are required for Walkin?
Ans: Following are the documents that should be produced at the time of Walkin both in original and a set of photocopies-
- Full curriculum Vitae
- Testimonials & Certificates
- Original age proof
- One passport size latest photograph,
- Original certificate/ degree
Q9: After selection, where the hired candidates are going to be posted?
Ans: National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), J.N. Stadium Complex East Gate No. 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Q10: Describe the working of selected candidates.
Ans: Individuals will have to work on sample preparation i.e. routine testing of samples apart from this any other work assigned to them by the Competent Authority.
Check Out: Jobs by Organization
Q11: When will the hired candidates have to join the Organization?
Ans: Consequent upon Selection of eligible candidates and issue of Offer Letter, individuals will be required to join at NDTL on or before 30 days from the date of issue of Offer Letter.
For filling up the vacancy of Junior Analyst Jobs, National Dope Testing Laboratory has issued an advertisement on its official web portal. Eligible candidates, who are in search of National Dope Testing Laboratory Jobs, may grip this chance by appearing in the Walkin Interview that is scheduled to be held on 02-02-2019 (Saturday).
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Contenders are informed that they only utilize this opportunity and attend the Walkin Interview along with all the documents, certificates, qualifying examination marksheets and others. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
Latest Recruitment On 24-01-2019: