National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment
An advertisement has released by National Fertilizers Limited titled as National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment. For the appointment of skilled and eligible aspirants at various Assistant Manager (Marketing) posts, organization proposes to receive applications. Candidates, who wish to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017, can forward their application form written in correct format before the last date ends.
FOCAL POINTS OF PAGE
Willing contenders are required to undergo through interview process if called after submitting their filled applications via offline mode. For obtaining rest information about National Fertilizers Limited Vacancy, scroll downs the complete page which is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||National Fertilizers Limited|
|End Date To Submit Applications||24-04-2017|
Assistant Manager (Marketing)
Willing appliers who are holding Minimum 60% marks in two years’ full time MBA or PGDBM course recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/AICTE with specialization in Marketing / Agri Business Marketing / International Marketing /Rural Management or Minimum 60% marks in two years’ full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline with Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks are eligible for apply for the aforesaid post.
Appointed applicant for the declared post will be awarded consolidated fellowship of Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month.
Maximum Age of the applying candidates must not be exceeded above 40 years as on 31-03-2017.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment: Official Notification
Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs.700/- as application fee in the form of demand draft in favor of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process for National Fertilizers Limited Jobs:
- Initially selection of the candidates will be merely based on meeting the eligibility criteria and thereafter their performance in Personal Interview which will be taken by selection panel of organization.
- Further selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Procedure to Apply for National Fertilizers Limited Careers:
- Eligible and desirous aspirants can apply by sending Applications on plain paper in the prescribed format on or before last date.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- After arriving on the home page, aspirants need to hit on “careers” link available at bottom and further go with ‘continue to careers>>>>’ option.
- Now, select “Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Marketing)” link of advertisement available on appeared page.
- This will open a new page having the description regarding the post.
- Candidates must fill application form with complete information by furnishing details like Name of the post, Name of the applicant, Father’s name, Permanent Address, Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience if any and other relevant details and must affix recent passport size photograph on the top right of application.
- Attested copies of all certificates / Degree / Testimonials in support of academic qualification must be enclosed Application completed in all aspects must be sent to the below given address latest by the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through post/E-mail for the proposed Test/Personal interview.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Dy. General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited A-11,
DISTT. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 24-04-2017
Go through the Official Notification to get further detailed facts about National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017. You may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+D to get updated information about available vacancies.
You Might be Interested for Other Job Opportunities: