National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment
National Gallery of Modern Art has announced a notification regarding National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment. Association application forms are invited from capable and talented job hunters to fill up Public Relation Officer Post. Aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Aspirants need to submit their filled in application form along with set of Xerox all essential documents before the end date should be reached.
|Name of Post||Public Relation Officer|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Within 45 days|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing further details about National Gallery of Modern Art Vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may read whole information and apply as soon as possible.
Name of Position Offered:
- Public Relation Officer
Aspirants who are interested to apply for National Gallery of Modern Art Jobs must hold Bachelor Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication of recognized University and Two years Experience in public relation, journalism or event management in a reputed media unit such as AAJ TAK (Today TV), NDTV, Times of India etc or event management organization under the Ministry of Information or Broadcasting.
- Master Degree n Journalism or Mass Communication of recognized University
- Certificate Course from recognized University or Institute in any foreign language as included in the schedule of Foreign language of United Nations.
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of aspirants should be 56 years. Age Relaxable is given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of organization.
Job seekers who will fulfill the requirements and get recruited for National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month. He/ she will also be entitled for many allowances or benefits offered by the selection committee of association.
Procedure of Appointment:
Short listed job hunters will be called for attending interview. Final Selection of job finders for National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be accomplished by the selection penal of organization. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be given to candidates for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment:
- Firstly, applying eligible and keen job hunters should visit Official Website that is www.ngmaindia.gov.in
- Select “Vacancies” option from the end of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form carefully.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary information and attach photocopies of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate and caste certificate etc.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below stated address in an envelope subscribed with application form for the post of.
- Send it to below stated address as soon as possible before the last date should be reached.
Address mentioned in Official Notification
Date to Remember:
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: Within 45 days from the date of publication of Advertisement
Through Official Link applicants can acquire detailed information related to National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On