National Innovation Foundation Recruitment
Currently, latest vacancy advertisement as National Innovation Foundation Recruitment has been depicted. Applications are intend to receive from Indian Citizen for filling up 25 posts of Assistant and Associate. Job finders who are looking for Jobs must apply against National Innovation Foundation Recruitment 2017 on or before 28-04-2017.
Overview Of This Page
Candidates should submit application form with attested all documents and certificates along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied and send it below mentioned address. Aspirants can acquire full fledge information regarding nif.org.in recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
National Innovation Foundation Recruitment
|Post Name||Assistant and Associate|
|No. Of Posts||25|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28-04-2017|
For Assistant and Associate Post in following areas:-
- Life Science (Botany, Plant taxonomy, traditional knowledge, plant chemistry)
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Agricultural Science (Entomology, pathology, agronomy)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Agriculture)
Candidates should have minimum qualification to apply for NIF Recruitment, applicant must possess Post Graduation in relevant area from recognized university/ institute with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs From Here
Those candidates who are applying should not exceed 35 years of age as per the norms of the organization. The upper age limit is relaxable for the applicants from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Selected candidate through recruitment panel of the organization will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 25000/-. Other allowances and benefits may also be granted to selected applicants as per their performance.
Process of Selection:
Selection of the candidate will be done according to their performance in Interview. Candidates will be screened by the recruitment panel according to their filled application form. According to that candidates will be called for further selection process. Persons with disabilities will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps To Apply For Application Form:
- First of all applicants are required to visit to the official website of organization that is nif.org.in.
- Then move cursor towards bottom section and hit on careers tab.
- Afterwards various links will appear candidates need to select “ADVT. NO. 01-2017 (Advertisement for various positions in NIF-India)” link.
- Details regarding recruitment will appear, read all the information carefully and check the eligibility before applying.
- Download the application from the same page and fill all the details carefully.
- Also attest all documents, birth certificate, cast certificate and other along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied with application form.
- Enclosed all then in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of …”
- At last send it through post or by reaching to below mention address.
Press Here To: Download Application Form
The Executive Vice Chairperson
National Innovation Foundation-India
Gandhinagar- Mahudi Road,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382 650
Find Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last date to send application form: 28-04-2017
To get more information regarding National Innovation Foundation Recruitment 2017, applicants may visit above mentioned Official Link. For any query or any suggestion you may comment us on below stated comment box, our team will soon reply towards it. Also, you can subscribe us and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox regarding updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|