National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 has been released recently by National Institute of Ayurveda. The organization is going to fill 48 Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
Applicants who want to make their career in National Institute of Ayurveda they must grab National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date that is 31-10-2018.
Key contents of this page:
National Institute of Ayurveda Job Vacancy
The institute will do not conduct any personal interview to hire eligible candidates at the vacant post. To appear in National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Process, candidate must be eligible.
Applicants who are seeking for rest details of National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018-19 they can go check out underneath section of this page which is well made by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
|Organization name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Post name||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancy||48|
|Last date to apply||31-10-2018|
Check More: Upcoming Government Jobs
National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy Details
|Post name||National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
|Multi Tasking Staff||35|
Qualification Required for National Institute of Ayurveda Job Vacancy
Age and Salary Details of National Institute of Ayurveda Latest Jobs
|Age Limitations (in years)||Pay Scale|
pay matrix Rs. 29200-92300
|Staff Nurse||30||Pay level-5|
pay matrix Rs. 29200-92300
|Lower Division Clerk||27||Pay level-2|
pay matrix Rs. 19900-63200
|Multi Tasking Staff||25|
An application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1600/- for SC and ST) for the post of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse and LDC and Rs. 1800/- (Rs. 1400/- for SC and ST) for the post of MTS in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Director National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur”
Download here National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Notification
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Objective Type Written Test which consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions carrying 100 marks of 1hour 30 minutes duration. One mark will be given for each correct answer and half mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Steps to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018
- In the initial step, candidates have to visit the official website of National Institute of Ayurveda that is www.nia.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to News tab available at the left side of the homepage
- Now you have to hit on “21.09.2018 VACANCY OF PHARMACIST, STAFF NURSE, LDC AND MTS” link
- It will open National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy Notification on your computer screen
- You just have to ensure your eligibility for the vacant post
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download “National Institute of Ayurveda Application Form”
- After that fill it with required details correctly
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and slip of demand draft
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
National Institute of Ayurveda
Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road
Date to Remember:
Last date to send Application Form for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment: 31-10-2018
Go through this Official Link to attain rest details of National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018-19. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in Rajasthan||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|