National Judicial Academy Recruitment
With the purpose of hiring eligible and proficient candidates at the vacant post of Attendant, an advertisement has beenbroadcasted regarding National Judicial Academy Recruitment.Interested candidatesmay apply against National Judicial Academy Attendant jobby submittingtheir application form in a prescribed format at the below mentioned postal address on or before last date that 25-07-2017. Organization is going to conduct aptitude/skill test (written or oral) or interview for shortlisted candidates. Candidates may get further information about National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page
National Judicial Academy is looking for eligible candidate who can fulfill the vacant post apprised by official notification. Before applying for the National Judicial Academy vacancy, candidate must check the eligibility criteria in official notification. For further details about National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through this page which is well created by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
National Judicial Academy Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Judicial Academy|
|Last Date To Apply||25-07-2017|
Those aspirants who are applying for National Judicial Academy Attendant job must have passed matric from are recognized institutes and also possess at least 2 years experience in relevant field.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Aspirants who got selected for the vacant position will get remuneration starting from Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20, 200/- and grade pay of Rs.1, 800/- (Rs. 17,464/- approx) per month and also liable for HRA@20% of Basic pay or Free residential accommodation, EPF contribution, Medical Insurance Coverage for Self and dependent family members as per NJA’s policy.
As per the organization official notification, age criteria for the candidates who are applying for the assistant jobs should be as follows:
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper age limit – for contract / deputation up to 56 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017: Get Notification
As per the norms selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview as per the decision of selection panel.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to Apply for National Judicial Academy Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit official website of National Judicial Academythat is www.nja.nic.in
- On homepage you have to hit on “Vacancies/internships” tab
- A new page will open containing all the recruitment details about the organization.
- Now you have to hit “Employment Notice for the post of Attendant” link.
- A PDF file will open you have to go through it carefully.
- After reading, you have to hit “Application Format” link.
- Application form will appear on your computer screen, now you have to take a print out of the same.
- Now you have to fill the application form in the prescribed manner and also have to attach all the testimonial as mentioned
- After completing the application form in all aspects, keep it an envelope super scribed with- “Application for the post of…” Now send the envelope to the postal address mentioned below before the last date.
The Registrar (Administration),
National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road,
Suraj Nagar P.O; Bhopal- 462044 (M.P)
Last Date to apply: 25-07-2017
Note:To know more about National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2017–2018; you need to visit Official Link of the organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|