National Overseas Scholarship
Ministry of Tribal Affairs invites applications for the award of National Overseas Scholarship and Passage Grant Scheme from candidates belonging to SC/PTG categories. Candidates who found themselves eligible must take the advantage of National Overseas Scholarship 2016 by submitting application from in prescribed format on or before last date.
Scholarship is awarded to students selected for pursuing higher studies in foreign university in specified files of Master Level Courses, Ph.D and Post-Doctoral research programmes and Passage Grant for only those students who possess a Master or equivalent degree.
National Overseas Scholarship
Number of Scholarship:
|Category||No. of Scholarship||No. of Passage Grant|
|Particularly vulnerable tribal groups (PTG)||03|
|For Post Doctoral Research||55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Master Degree and Ph.D with 5 yrs teaching/ research / technical/ M.Phill degree experience in concerned field is desirable.|
|For Ph.D.||55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Masters Degree with 2 yrs teaching/ research / technical/ M.Phill degree experience in concerned field is desirable.Preference would be given to the experienced candidates.|
|For Master’s Degree||55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Bachelors Degree with 2 yrs work experience. Preference would be given to the experienced candidates.|
Field of Study:
Scholarships to be awarded in the fields of Engineering and Medicine, Finance/Management, Agricultural /allied filed Humanities and social Science, pure Science and applied Science
Total Income should not exceed Rs. 6.00 Lakh per annum from all sources for the employed candidates or his/her parents/guardians.
Self Attested photo copies of the following documents must accompany with applications
- Matriculation or other certificate as proof for date of birth
- All Degrees/Diplomas/Certificate with mark sheets,
- Income certificate in the prescribed format
- ST certificate issued by a Competent Authority
In case of Passage Grant
- Details of merit scholarship and the manner in which it has been obtained
- Self Attested copy of the letter of the award
How to Apply for National Overseas Scholarship 2016?
- Eligible Candidates may apply for National Overseas Scholarship by submitting application in prescribed format, which is available on official website of Ministry, tribal affairs tribal.nic.in.
- Candidates must have to attach the copies of requisite testimonials in proof of age, qualification etc. with the form and must be submitted to the below provided address within the given time period.
The Director, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India, Room no- 412, B Wing Shastri Bhawan,Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001
Last date for receipt of application: Not Yet Released
For getting more details about National Overseas Scholarship 2016, applicants are advised to visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Do you need Money for College Fee?|