National Overseas Scholarship
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is providing National Overseas Scholarship to meritorious contenders. The authorities have released(100) Passage Grant Scheme according to which those candidates who possess a Master or equivalent degree and are in receipt of merit scholarship for Post Graduate studies, Research or Training abroad (excluding attending seminars, workshops, conferences from a foreign Government/organization or under any other scheme where the cost of passage is not provided) are eligible to gain the scholarship amount. The society will provide the scholarship to 100 SC contenders. Eligible candidates can take the advantage of National Overseas Scholarship 2018 and may apply by filling an application form on or before the end date i.e. 31-03-2018
This Scheme attempts at enhancing the employment avenues for ST candidates. 100% Central Assistance is provided directly to the candidates for their betterment of future. Financial assistance is provided till completion of the course or research as this is the first help to fulfill the dreams of candidates who are not able to complete their study due to financial problem.
The National Overseas Scholarship 2018 covers cost of fees etc. and other educational expenses including maintenance, contingency allowance, and travel expenses etc. for various courses in the specified field of study. For more information continue with this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
National Overseas Scholarship
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||31st March 2018|
National Overseas Scholarship Details:
|Category||No. Of Scholarships||No. Of Passage Grants|
|Denotified, nomadic and semi-Nomadic tribes||06||01|
|Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||04||–|
You Can Also check: Scholarship in India for Students
Specified Fields Of Study:
Scholarship will be provided to some specified field of study that are:
|Field Of Study||No. Of Seats|
|Engineering and Management||32|
|Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences||17|
|Agricultural Sciences and Medicine||17|
|International Commerce, Accounting Finance||17|
|Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts||17|
|For Ph. D degree||Candidate must have attained 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant master degree|
|For master’s degree||Applicant should have 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant bachelor’s degree.|
- Scholarship will be provided to only those category candidates who are below 35 years of age as on 1st April 2017.
- Also, candidate’s family income from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- There should be not more than two children of the same Parents/ Guardians and to this effect a self certification will be required from the candidates.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Steps To Fill Scholarship Form:
- First of all candidates need to open official website of organization that is www.socialjustice.nic.in.
- After that hit “Department for social justice and empowerment” that is below of home page.
- On new page under the heading of ‘what’s New’ press “view all” for further process.
- Press “Advertisement for National Overseas Scholarship for Selection Year 2016-17” link.
- PDF will appear, read all the given details carefully for filling application form.
- Download the application form, and fill it with valid details also attach documents related that are mentioned below on this page.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and superscribe it as “The application form for scholarship”.
- Send it below mention address through post.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Self Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with the applications:
- Matriculation or other Certificate as proof for date of birth;
- ST Certificate from Competent Authority;
- All Degrees/Diplomas/Certificate with mark sheets; and
- Income Certificate in the prescribed format.
In case of Passage Grant, Additional information with a statement indicating:
- Details of merit scholarship and the manner in which it has been obtained
- Self attested copy of the letter of the award.
T.V.A.Ram, Director, SCD-V Section
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Room No.211 – ‘D’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Check Now: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Last date to send application form is: 31st March of the financial year (2017-18) i.e. 31-03-2018
Candidates can get details about National Overseas Scholarship 2016 through Official Notification that is stated above in this page. You may connect with us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query comment us on below comment box, our team will soon reply to your query.’
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Get Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Study Abroad After 12th/Graduation|
|Get Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|
|UGC Approved University List||Do you need Money for College Fee?|