Those candidates who want to get NPTI Admission 2017–2018, they can fill NPTI Application Form by the help of this page using offline mode. National Power Training Institute (Ministry of Power, Govt. of India) has released On Spot NPTI Admission Notice to provide admission to those candidates who want to get in admitted in PG Diploma. So, interested candidates can fill NPTI Admission Form for PG Diploma programs by going through further process. Here on this page we have provided complete procedure of NPTI Admission Application Form, Eligibility and others, so, candidates are required to read NPTI Admission Online Notice and appear in on spot admission from 21-08-2017 to 25-08-2017 for Post Graduate Diploma.
Focal Points of the page
Candidates who meet all the framed NPTI Eligibility Criteria may submit the NPTI Admission Form at the time of admission process. All the willing and eligible aspirants can attain vital information about NPTI Admission 2018 by scrolling this page which is well designed by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||National Power Training Institute|
|On-Spot NPTI Admission 2017 for a few vacant seats in Post Graduate Diploma In Transmission & Distribution between||21-08-2017 to 25-08-2017|
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
NPTI Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- All the candidates must possess Degree of B.E. or equivalent in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- The reservation of seats is as per the reservation policy of the Central Government.
- Many reputed companies visit NPTI for campus placement and 100% students from the previous batch are placed, however placement is not guaranteed
You Can Check Here: 7 Things You Must Know Before Getting Admission
NPTI Admission Application Fee:
- Candidates who are going to fill National Power Training Institute Application Form they have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/-Application fee in favour of National Power Training Institute, Badarpur payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates who had applied earlier and were not able to deposit the fees can also come for on spot admission and need not submit separate form and D.D. of Rs. 400/-
- The training fees can also be paid through NEFT/RTGS or State Bank Collect (No cash will be accepted
Other NPTI Admission Fee:
Appliers for NPTI Admission 2017 will have to pay crossed demand drafts of Rs. 98,010/- (without hostel, including GST) towards first installment and second installment of Rs. 85,550/- (including GST) can be paid by 31-10-2017
Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Mode of Selection:
Selections of candidates will be done on basis of merit in qualifying examination (B.E. / Diploma)
How to apply for NPTI Admission 2017?
- Those candidates who want to apply may submitting prescribed NPTI Application Form that can be downloaded from official site of www.nptidelhi.net
- Once you download the NPTI Application Form then you are required to fill it very carefully with exact in formation and attach Xerox copies of entire documents, paste their recent colour photographs.
- After the completion of NPTI Application Form 2017 in all aspects along with the Demand Draft with Candidate’s name written on its back, with name of the course being applied super-scribed on top of envelop should, you need to appear in on the spot NPTI Application 2017 process to venue given below..
Venue of On-the-spot NPTI Admission:
At NPTI, Badarpur, New Delhi
Things you have to mention in NPTI Application Form:
While preparing a NPTI Application Form to get NPTI 2017 Admission, candidates have to keep in mind some important information which is mention below
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH)
- Postal Address
- Phone/Mobile & Email
- Educational Details with Branch of Engg.
- Previous Work Experience if any
- Details of NPTI 2017 Application Form Fees
- Signature with self attested copies of relevant certificates.
Must Read: How to Start a New Life In College?
Documents to be presented at the time of NPTI Admission 2017:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester. Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who· have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
NPTI Admission Date:
Date of On-the-spot-NPTI PG Diploma Admission: 21-08-2017 to 25-08-2017
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about NPTI Admission 2017- 2018/NPTI PG Diploma Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|