National Power Training Institute has released a notification to inform candidates about NPTI Admission 2017. This institute invites application form from those candidates who want to take admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution and Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering Courses. Candidates can apply for NPTI Admission by going through the official website and sending their application form in a prescribed format with the help of the below provided procedure on or before the last date.
This Page includes:
Candidates who want to take admission in this institute they must possess eligibility criteria. For rest of the information regarding this National Power Training Institute Admission Notification, you must scroll down the below structured page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Power Training Institute|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||Check Below|
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
Read Here: How to Choose Right Career
NPTI Eligibility Criteria:
For PGDC (T&D):
Candidates should possess B.E. OR equivalent in Electrical / Power / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
For PDC (Thermal):
Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
|1||Graduate Engineers Course (Thermal)**||Rupees|
|i) Non-sponsored candidates||52 Weeks||2,30,000|
|ii) Sponsored Candidates||52 Weeks||3,60,000|
|2.||Graduate Engineers Course (Thermal Condensed)**||26 Weeks||2,00,000|
|3.||Post-Graduate Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering**|
|i) Non-sponsored candidates||01 Year||2,30,000|
|ii) Sponsored Candidates||01 Year||3,60,000|
|4.||Post-Graduate Diploma course in Hydro Power Plant Engg.**|
|i) Non-sponsored candidates||39 weeks||1,75,000|
|ii) Sponsored Candidates||39 weeks||2,00,000|
|5.||Post-Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engg.**|
|i) Non-sponsored candidates||01 Year||1,45,000|
|ii) Sponsored Candidates||01 Year||1,90,000|
|6.||Specialised Course||16 Weeks||1,20,000|
|7.||Specialised Courses||15 Weeks||1,15,000|
|8.||Specialised courses||14 Weeks||1,10,000|
|9.||Specialised courses||13 Weeks||1,05,000|
|10.||Specialised courses||12 Weeks||1,00,000|
|11.||Specialised courses||11 Weeks||95,000|
|12.||Specialised courses||10 Weeks||90,000|
|13.||Specialised courses||09 Weeks||84,000|
|14.||Specialised courses||08 Weeks||78,000|
|15.||Specialised courses||07 Weeks||72,000|
|16.||Specialised courses||06 Weeks||65,000|
|17.||Specialised courses||05 Weeks||57,000|
|18.||Specialised Courses||04 Weeks||47,000|
|19.||Specialised courses||03 Weeks||37,000|
|20.||Specialised courses||02 Weeks||27,000|
|21.||Specialised courses||01 Weeks||15,000|
|22.||Specialised courses||04 Days||13,000|
|23.||Specialised courses||03 Days||11,000|
|24.||Specialised courses||02 Days||7,500|
|25.||Specialised courses||01 Day||4000|
|26.||Training Fees for On-site/On-plant training programs||01 Week||25,000|
|26.||Training Fees for On-site/On-plant training programs||4 Days||23,000|
|26.||Training Fees for On-site/On-plant training programs||3 Days||18,500|
|26.||Training Fees for On-site/On-plant training programs||2 Days||13,000|
|26.||Training Fees for On-site/On-plant training programs||1 Day||7,000|
Read Here: How to Start a New Life In College?
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of NPTI, Badarpur payable at New Delhi.
How to Refund the Fee (Refund Policy)?
- Refund on Discontinuation of Program: In case a selected entrant discontinues from the course for any reason, no part of course fees and accommodation charges will be refunded. The boarding charges without taxes and security deposit become refundable at the time of discontinuation after the dues.
- Refund on Completion of Course: Only the Security Deposit will be refunded after deduction of dues, if any.
Mode of Selection:
Selections of candidates will be done on basis of merit in qualifying examination (B.E. / Diploma).
- PGDC (T&D): 60
- PDC (Thermal): 80
- Reservation for OBC / SC / ST / Specially Abled as per Govt. of India Norms. Seats are also reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities
How to apply for NPTI Admission 2017?
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that can be downloaded from official site of www.nptidelhi.net or www.npti.in
- After downloading the application form candidates are required to fill it very carefully with exact in formation and attach Xerox copies of entire documents, paste their recent colour photographs.
- Then, application completed in all aspects must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date.
- Applications along with the Demand Draft with Candidate’s name written on its back, with name of the course being applied superscribed on top of envelop should reach to below mentioned address.
Read Now: How to Make a Study Guide
To The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute (NR),
Badarpur, New Delhi -110044
Things you have to mention in NPTI Application Form:
While preparing a NPTI Online application, candidates have to keep in mind some important information which is mention below
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH)
- Postal Address
- Phone/Mobile & Email
- Educational Details with Branch of Engg.
- Previous Work Experience if any
- Details of Registration Fees
- Signature with self attested copies of relevant certificates.
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester.Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who· have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
|Name Of Course||Last Date For Receipt Of Applications|
|For PGDC T&D||13th June 2017|
|For PDC Thermal||31st July 2017|
|Results Counseling List Declaration|
|For PGDC T&D||17.06.17|
|For PDC Thermal||12.08.17|
|For PGDC T&D||01.07.17|
|For PDC Thermal||09.09.17|
Candidates who are still in confusion regarding NPTI Guwahati Admission, they can take their query from below mentioned contact numbers.
lndra Kumar Singh A.R
Contact no. – 09401633165
Bikram Baruah A.P.
Contact no. – 08876250083
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about NPTI Admission 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On