National Power Training Institute has released a notification to inform candidates about NPTI Admission 2016. Organization invites application form for those candidates who want to take admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution and Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering Courses.
Candidates can apply by submitting application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date to the below mentioned address. Complete information against NPTI Admission 2016 are well mentioned in the below section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Power Training Institute|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||Check Below|
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
NPTI Eligibility Criteria:
For PGDC (T&D):
Candidates should possess B.E. OR equivalent in Electrical / Power / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
For PDC (Thermal):
Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of NPTI, Badarpur payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
Selections of candidates will be done on basis of merit in qualifying examination (B.E. / Diploma).
- PGDC (T&D): 60
- PDC (Thermal): 80
- Reservation for OBC / SC / ST / Specially Abled as per Govt. of India Norms. Seats are also reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities
How to apply for NPTI Admission?
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that can be downloaded from official site of www.nptidelhi.net or www.npti.in
- After downloading the application form candidates are required to fill it very carefully with exact in formation and attach Xerox copies of entire documents, paste their recent colour photographs.
- Then, application completed in all aspects must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date.
- Applications along with the Demand Draft with Candidate’s name written on its back, with name of the course being applied superscribed on top of envelop should reach to below mentioned address.
To The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute (NR),
Badarpur, New Delhi -110044
|Name Of Course||Last Date For Receipt Of Applications|
|For PGDC T&D||13th June 2016|
|For PDC Thermal||31st July 2016|
|Results Counseling List Declaration|
|For PGDC T&D||17.06.16|
|For PDC Thermal||12.08.16|
|For PGDC T&D||01.07.16|
|For PDC Thermal||09.09.16|
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about NPTI Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On