National Productivity Council Recruitment
An advertisement regarding National Productivity Council has issued a notice about National Productivity Council Recruitment 2015. Complete details about National Productivity Council Recruitment 2016 will available shortly on this page, so keep visiting regularly. The organization is hiring authenticated applicants to fill up the post of examiner of patents & Designs on the basis of contract. Candidates who wish to grab this chance must apply by filling online application form on or before last date that is 31st October 2015.
|Post Name||Examiner of patents & Designs|
|Last date of receipt of application||31st October 2015|
Remaining details related to National Productivity Council Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, salary details, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc is mentioned below on this page which is organized as per your convenience by the group members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this employment notice till closing date which is mentioned above.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for National Productivity Council Recruitment must required having degree of in relevant discipline from recognized university or institution.
Job hunters who will be selected will get impressive salary of Rs. 40,000 per month.
Selection of aspirants will be done as per rules of organization. Council may conduct some rounds like interview or test to check skills of candidates.
How to Apply for National Productivity Council Recruitment:
- Job hunters who find themselves suitable for above mentioned post can apply against these current openings by following below indicated steps.
- To apply, Candidate should visit the official website that is www.npcindia.gov.in or www.recruitmentnpc.in
- Candidates need to create Login ID to register for Online Registration.
- After that fill the online application form properly
- Must attach the required documents, photograph and signature
- The photograph uploaded must be with the placard mentioning the full name and date of photograph taken by the candidate.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box
- submit it within given time period.
Last date to apply Online: 31st October 2015
Note: Go through this Official Notification to get further details about National Productivity Council Recruitment 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On