National Security Guard Recruitment 2014
- NSG has issued an advertisement as National Security Guard Recruitment 2014 for the engagement of Specialist Medical Officers in different departments. Job hunters with requisite eligibility may apply for new job openings and start a best period of their career.
- NSG was setup few decades ago to face the problem of terrorism in country in specific situations. Be a part of this organization and serve your country. Aspirants will be worked for a fixed duration of time.
- Interested job seekers may read all the details related to the posts which are furnished below by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
National Security Guard
Name of Post
Specialist Medical Officers
Name of Departments
For the mentioned posts aspirants should have completed MBBS/MD in relevant field.
Aspirants must not be exceeded than 65 years.
Appointment will be based on the performance in Walk-in-interview.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 57,672/- per month.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to appear in Walk-In-Interview with a suitably filled application in prescribed format and present all required original certificates and documents on the specified dates.
- Job hunters must carry five recent photographs and the application must be superscripted with the post name for which they are applying.
“NSG Head Quarters, Mehram
Nagar, Palam, New Delhi-37”
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 24.03.2014
Time: 1100 Hours
Note: Complete details are framed on Official Advertisement.