Employment notice for filling up 20 (AC-I/II JE) Vacancies has been pronounced as NSG Recruitment 2018-19 on its official website that is nsg.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for current NSG positions through offline mode within the due time.
Before submitting the application form for to apply for NSG Recruitment, willing aspirants are advised to go through the notification which is being circulated on its official portal and ensure their eligibility as per the requirements of the NSG vacant posts.
|Highlights of This Page:|
Get NSG 20 (AC-I/II JE) Vacancy Details Here!!!
Applicants who want to join reputed private security agency like National Security Guard have got great chance through NSG 20 vacancies notice. They will get selected on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in their application which will be accepted till the last date that is 15-09-2018.
Grab detailed information like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, correct process to apply etc. regarding NSG Recruitment 2018-19 through below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
NSG Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|AC –I/II [JE (Elec)||07|
|AC –I/II [JE (Hort)||05|
|AC –I/II [JE (Civil)||02|
|AC –I/II (Draftsman)||02|
|AC –I/II (Photo Spl)||04|
Required Qualifications for NSG Jobs:
Those candidates who are going to apply for NSG Jobs must have possessed relevant graduate/post graduate degree according to the post they have to apply for from a recognized university as per the norms of the organization.
We Have More Relevant Jobs for You, Check Below:-
Applicants who are willing to apply for JE vacant posts under NSG Recruitment is 45 years and those who are applying for rest of the vacancies shall not be more than 43 years of age as on 15-09-2018.
Fixed amount of Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs.4, 600/- will be paid to the contenders who will get selected for any of the NSG vacant posts as per the existing government rules adopted by the organization.
Screening authority of National Security Guard is going to organize written test and/or personal interview for final selection of the eligible aspirants for NSG current job openings.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to Apply for NSG Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of National Security Guard that is nsg.gov.in to get NSG Careers details.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Vacancies” link which is available in the list given at the right side.
- Through previous step you will be navigated to a new page where you have to search suitable link for “Filling up of the posts of JE (Elect/Hort/Civil) & AC-I/II (Draftsman/ Photo Specialist)” and press the same.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement appeared after pressing the above searched link.
- If you found yourself eligible as per the requirements of various NSG vacancies, then you have to prepare your detailed application and attach the proforma given along with the NSG official notification and send it to the postal address given below.
Get Here: NSG Recruitment Notification 2018
Directorate General, NSG, (Establishment Branch)
Mehramnagar, Near Domestic Airport, Palam
New Delhi- 110037
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 15-09-2018
Contenders are advised to go to the Official Website of National Security Guard on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or latest updates regarding NSG Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|