National Seeds Corporation Recruitment
Candidates are hereby informed that last date of National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 Notification has been extended. Now candidates can apply for National Seeds Corporation Latest Vacancies till 16-02-2019.
|National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|National Seeds Corporation Official Website||Press Here|
Short View of National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Process to Apply: Offline
- National Seeds Corporation Vacancies: 260
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 16-02-2019
- Posts Name: Deputy General Manager, Sr. Trainee & others
- Name of Association: National Seeds Corporation
Latest Update Regarding Last Date Extend:
National Seeds Corporation has earlier released the job notification towards National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019. For filling up the 260 posts of Deputy General Manager, Sr. Trainee, Management Trainee and others, this notice has been released.
Earlier, last date to submit the online application form was 09-02-2019 but organization has extended the last date of submit application form by 16-02-2019. Now you all have enough time to apply for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019
National Seeds Corporation Vacancy Distribution:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||01|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-I||04|
|Management Trainee Production||05|
|Management Trainee Marketing||05|
|Management Trainee Human Resource||02|
|Management Trainee Legal||01|
|Management Trainee Quality Control||05|
|Senior Trainee Agriculture||49|
|Senior Trainee Human Resource||05|
|Senior Trainee Logistics||12|
|Senior Trainee Quality Control||19|
|Diploma Trainee Electrical Engineering||02|
|Trainee Agri. Stores||16|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||18|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Are You Eligible for National Seeds Corporation Jobs?
Contenders should possess MBA/ Two years PG Degree/ Diploma / Law Degree/ B.Sc. / M.Sc / Diploma / ITI certificate / Sr. Secondary / BCA from recognized University / Board according to post.
Find Out More: Jobs By Qualification
Limitation on Age:
|Post Name||Age (as on 09 Feb 2019)|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||50 years|
|Assistant (Legal) Gd. I||30 years|
|Management Trainee||27 years|
|Trainee Mate||25 years|
What is Application Fee?
- For UR/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 525/-
- For SC/ ST / PWD: Rs. 25/-
Also Get Here: Latest Recruitments
What is Salary Structure?
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)||Rs. 70000-200000 (IDA).|
|Assistant (Legal) Gd. I||Rs. 22000- 77000 (IDA).|
|Management Trainee||(Consolidated stipend including DA during the training period of Rs. 43520 per month)|
|Senior Trainee||(Consolidated stipend including DA during the training period of Rs. 23936 per month)|
|Trainee||(Consolidated stipend including DA during the training period of Rs. 18496 per month)|
|Trainee Mate||(Consolidated stipend including DA during the training period of Rs. 17952 per month)|
What is the Procedure of Selection?
- Based on the merit of written examination, candidates will be called for interview and document verification.
- No Written Examination for Deputy General Manager (Vigilance)
How to Fill National Seeds Corporation Online Application Form?
- Visit to official website of National Seeds Corporation i.e. www.indiaseeds.com
- Hit on “Career/ Vacancy” from the left side of the homepage
- Select “Current” option from drop-down list.
- Choose suitable link regarding National Seeds Corporation Limited Advt No RECTT/1/19/NSC/2019 Recruitment.
- Read complete details given in NSCL Notification.
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page.
- Now hit on “Apply Online” tab to apply for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment.
- Fill National Seeds Corporation Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials as per required in Online Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab for final submission
- Retain a print out of it for further use.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Mostly asked Questions regarding National Seeds Corporation Notification
Q 1: I Have PG Diploma. Can I Apply for Deputy General Manager?
Ans: Yes, applicants can apply for National Seeds Corporation 2019 Recruitment.
Q 2: Age Relaxation will be given to OBC Candidates?
Ans: Yes, relaxation will be given to SC / ST/ OBC/ Ex.Servicemen and PH as per norms.
Q 3: How to Pay Application Fee?
Ans: Through gateway.
Q 4: What is Date of Written Examination?
Ans: 03rd March 2019.
Also Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 Details:
National Seeds Corporation intends to hire fascinated and talented applicants to fill up 260 vacancies of Deputy General Manager, Sr. Trainee, Management Trainee and others Posts. Those candidates who have required qualification can apply against National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Notification by submitting application form.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Apply Online Link has been activated. Applicants can fill the National Seeds Corporation Application Form on or before the last date that is 16-02-2019. Follow above provided steps to fill National Seeds Corporation Online Form against NSC Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 11-02-2019:
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019, 18-02-2019, 05-03-2019, 25-03-2019, 23-04-2019
- SPSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 23-03-2019
- Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2019 – Walk- In Date: 19-02-2019 to 21-02-2019
- MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019
- JSLPS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Date: 15-02-2019 & 16-02-2019