National Test House Recruitment
Recently, for the recruitment an employment notification titled as National Test House Recruitment has been released. The organization intends to hiring Proficient and Keen personals to fill up 58 unoccupied positions of MTS / Welder thus, applications are invited form eligible candidates. To apply for National Test House Recruitment 2017 application form will be submitted through offline mode till 21/08/2017.
This Page Includes:
As the organization of National Test House is looking for well deserving individual, so who are capable to fulfill all required eligibility must go for the same and appear in written examination which is going to be held in at Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Ghaziabad and Guwahati. Those interested applicants who want to grab further details regarding National Test House Recruitment 2018 must go through below this page which is well structured by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
National Test House Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Test House|
|No of vacancies||53|
|Closing Date to Submit application form||21/08/2017|
National Test House Vacancy Details:
|Name Of vacant Position||Number of Posts|
Candidates who want to grab National Test House Recruitment 2017 are required to hold required qualification as given below according to particular positions:
- National Test House Electric Welder Recruitment: Applicant for this post should be 10th class pass with science or equivalent and Industrial Training Institute Trade Certificate in the welding trade from a recognized Institute or Organization.
- National Test House MTS Recruitment: For this post, ne should be 10th pass or equivalent pass with science from a recognized Institute.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Appliers for National Test House vacancies should b not less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. Relaxation in upper age should be provided by 40 years in the Case of general candidates and 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to SCs/ STs in accordance with the instructions or Orders issued by the Central Govt (for Electric Welder Post)
Official Notification>>> National Test House Recruitment
Selected candidates will get satisfied amount of salary structure by the management committee of organization as given below:
- Electric Welder – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 1900/- (as per 6th CPC) & Level-2 of Pay Matrix (under 7th CPC)
- Multi Tasking Staff- Rs. Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 1800/- (as per 6th CPC) & Level-1 of Pay (Technical) Matrix (under 7th CPC)
Mode Of Recruitment:
Job applicants get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written test examination, whereas screening process for eligibility of the candidates for written test will be made as applicable to the respective post. No TA/DA for written test will be paid.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
This recruitment written exam will be conducted at Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Ghaziabad and Guwahati.
How to Apply for National Test House Recruitment:
- Visit the official Website of organization that is www.nth.gov.in
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply.
- This will take you on new page containing National Test House Notification, read it completely.
- Download application form and fill it with required details in the prescribed manner.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents and paste one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Applicants need to send the application form along with all documents to below tailored address as soon as possible.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of MTS (T)”.
- Application to be forwarded in A-4 size paper with following Bio Data:
- Post applied for
- Name in full (Block letters)
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Permanent & Correspondence address (with Pin Code)
- Date of Birth/ Age as on closing date of application
- Documentary proof regarding reservation (In case of SC,ST,OBC, Ex-Servicemen & PH Candidate)
- Educational Qualification
- Additional Qualification /Experience, if any
- Whether registered with any Employment Exchange, if yes, Registration No. and name of the Employment Exchange.
- Preference of centre
National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs,
Food and Public Distribution, Dept. of Consumer Affairs,
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to apply: within 30 days from the date of publication that is 21/08/2017.
For more details regarding National Test House Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link and for regular updates stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|