National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment
National Tuberculosis Institute Bangalore invites applications from fervent candidates concerning National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment. The Institute is seeking diligent candidates for the appointment of Data Analyst Jobs. Job hunters who possess a passion to excel and wish to make a bright career they must apply regarding National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment 2015.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||30th September 2015|
For more detailed information about National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment 2015 such as salary details and selection process etc, contenders may read info through below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders, who are going to apply for Data Analyst posts at National Tuberculosis Institute Vacancy, should have accomplished MCA, B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, B.Sc. from a recognized university.
Age Limits Details:
Age of appliers will be measured as per association rules.
All category candidates should not pay any fee for this notification as per norms.
Classified contenders for Data Analyst Posts will receive consolidated remunerations of CTC Rs. 2.4 lakhs per annum which is provided by reputed organization.
Procedure to selecting aspirants for this recruitment will be depending on test or personal interview which will be taken by expert committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips For Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions And Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment?
- Eligible job seekers, who wish to apply for National Tuberculosis Institute Jobs, may submit application form/resume before last date.
- Candidates must fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- Prescribed format is available on the Official website which is www.ntiindia.kar.nic.in.
- Download it and fill the form completely by providing all the required information as Name, DOB, qualification, Phone number, experience.
- Filled-in Application form must be forwarded through email or post.
To National Tuberculosis Institute,
Directorate General of Health Services,
‘AVALON’ No.8, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560 003 India
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2015
Note: For more details, you may check this Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On