Nausena Bharti Admit Card
Nausena Bharti Admit Card 2016 is Available Here. Admit Card is recently issued by Indian Navy for candidates who are going to participate for concerned SSB exam. Indian Navy is all set to organize Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) / NMR written examination for selection of eligible candidates to Sailor & Officer post in 1/2017 Batch. Those who are preparing for the exam may get their Nausena Bharti SSB Call Letter in order to attain the details of examination date and venue. The exam will probably held in the month of Sep / Oct, 2016. Detailed information regarding Nausena Bharti Admit Card 2017 will be made available on this page shortly, so stay tune with this portal.
Aspirants may get their available Nausena Bharti Hall Ticket, through online channel by going through the guidelines as furnished below on this page. We are providing complete essential details regarding Indian Navy Officer/Sailor Admit Card on this page which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Download Nausena Bharti Admit Card:
- Candidates who are interested in downloading their hall ticket for the concerned exam need to visit the official website that is www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Now, choose “Join Indian Navy” option from the right side of home page.
- Follow “Result” link and further go for ‘Print’ option in the menu bar.
- Then hit on appropriate link as “Print your SSB call letter” against officer OR sailor post for which you have applied, on the homepage.
- This will take you to the page where you need to fill the required details.
- Enter all the asked details in the unfilled captions.
- Follow the submit option as mention below and the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly get the hard copy of the admit card for the use of it in the examination hall.
Check Here: Procedure to Download Admit Card
If you do not have Registration Number/ Online Application No:
- Aspirants who are not having the registration number need to firstly select entry type, then first alphabet of your Name as in the Matriculation certificate.
- After that aspirants are required to enter first alphabet of father’s name as in the Matriculation certificate then date of birth and finally press on “SUBMIT” button in box as shown below.
If you have Email id:
Aspirants who are having email Id are required to select entry type first, then email id and at last hit once on “SUBMIT” button in box as displayed below.
Must Read Here: - How to Prepare for Written Exam
Exam Pattern for Nausena Bharti SSR 01/2017 Batch:
- There will be four sections in the question paper i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Written exam paper will be set in two mediums as English or Hindi.
- Duration scheduled for the exam is 1 hour.
- Multiple Choice Question will be asked in the exam paper and aspirant will be liable to choose one answer from the given options. Questions will be from General Aptitude including General knowledge in English.
Read This-Nausena Bharti Syllabus
Eligible contenders will be considered based on their performance in written exam followed by interview.
Exam is likely to be held in (tentative): Sep / Oct, 2016
Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding this page. You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this you can get all career information related to examination, recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question etc.
Note: For getting additional facts regarding Nausena Bharti Admit Card 2016 – 2017, visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Prepare for SSB||SSB Interview Experience|
|Nausena Bharti Result||Entrance Exams In India|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|