Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is going to be organized Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam in 660 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India with the aim of providing the admission to the eligible students for Class VI (6th). So the applicants who will appear in JNVST Exam they need to need to know how to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018. For this we have provided the whole details, you can read it carefully.
Key content of this page….
For getting admission in JNVST, applicants need to register online and fill the application form. The closing date for submit the application form is 25-11-2017. After that application form will not be entertained. For getting more information about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission, you need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Entrance Exam:
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- Applicants should not be born before 01-05-2005 and after 30-04-2009. This will apply to all categories applicants including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs).
- Applicants who participated in selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2017-18 in a Government / Government aided or other recognized schools. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2018-19 will be subject to this condition.
- A contestant claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school.
- Contenders, who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2017 are also eligible to write admission test.
- Aspirants who will not clear and admitted to Class-V before 15th September, 2017 they are not eligible to apply.
Check Here:-Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Selection and Admissions:
- The candidates in the examination will have no right to enter JNV. At the time of actual entry Admissions, every selected candidate will have to produce all the relevant certificates prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee. Until entry, selection is provisional.
- In case of any argument, decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee will be final and compulsory on candidates.
- The marks obtained by the applicants in the examination (both selected and unselected) are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of answer scripts. Since the result is processed through the computer and there is sufficient care to ensure accuracy through various investigations. After the results have been processed, no requests will be made for the re-sum of the digits.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents / guardians under this scheme Students of JNV, located in JNV, Hindi speaking state, should be moved to another JNVU in a non-Hindi speaking state and students may be sub-reverse for an academic year for promotions in class 9. In case of negative response of students selected for migration, such students will not be permitted to continue in JNV.
- If the applicants belonging to the Orthopedical Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Wozly Handicapped are selected, then in the relevant time, a medical certificate signed by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned district has to be prepared.
Candidates who want to get admission in this institute they need to perform well in the entrance exam. On the basis of performance in entrance exam, applicants will be selected.
JNVST 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The number of questions will be 100
- Total duration is 2 hours duration and
- Only objective type questions will be asked
- Total number of questions will be 100.
|Test Type||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 minutes|
|In Total||100||100||2 Hours|
You Can Also Read:-
How To Apply For Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018?
Applicants who will appear in this examination they need to fill Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application form, for this you need to follow some steps which are indicated below:-
- First of all you have to logon the official website org
- On the home page you have to go “Admission in JNV” and select the “Prospectus cum application form” tab.
- On the next page you have to hit on the “Prospectus for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2018” link
- Now you have to read the complete details available in the PDF.
- Then you need to hit on the suitable link for applying online.
- After that applicants have to fill the online application form with all required details.
- While filling the application form you need to upload necessary documents.
- Now you need to check the JNVST Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
- After that you have to submit the application form.
- Then candidates need to put the hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and send it in the office of Common Service Centre.
Check Out: Check Out Best Career Opportunities
- Residence Certificate in Prescribed Performa
- Date of birth proof
- Proofs for eligibility as conditions of NVS
- For getting admission in rural quota, parents have to submit certificate of child had been studied in Institute located in notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
JNVST Admit Card 2018:
Applicants can download Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Admit Card from the official site. For obtaining admit card, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs.10/-per candidate, which is to be paid by candidate. Applicants who will not get admit card, they need to contact to Principal, JNV/BEO/DEO for the same. Without admit card applicants will not allow to enter in the examination hall.
Languages use in JNVST 2018:
21 languages which are use in the exam are:
- Sindhi (Arabic)
- Sindhi (Devnagri)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Result 2018:
- JNVST selection Test Result is expected to be released on 1st week of April/May 2018 for Summer Bound, the last week of May 2018 for Winter Bound & 1st week of July 2018 for Extreme Winter Bound JNVs of the year of admission.
- The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through registered post.
JNVST 2018 Important Dates:
|Closing date for submit the application form||25-11-2017|
|Summer Bound JNVs||10-02-2018|
|Winter Bound JNVs||08-04-2018|
|Extreme Winter Bound JNVs||09-06-2018|
|Result of JNVST 2018||1st week of April/May 2018|
Download Here: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Notice 2018
Other JNVST Exam Date:
|On 10th February, 2018 at 11.30 A.M||In Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Goa, Haryana, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh (except Kinnaur, Chamba, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Tripura, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.|
|On 8th April 2018, 11.30 AM||In Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda), Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Kullu, Chamba, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.|
|On 9th June 2018, 11.30 AM||In Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in District of Shimla, Kinnaur, and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh.|
Aspirants are advised to check Official Link to get more details about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018. Dear visitor if you want to attain more upcoming information about this exam, so you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On