Navodaya vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2015
- Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya is going to conduct Navodaya vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2015 for students who want to get admission in 9th Class. Students who are interested must submit application form on or before end date.
- Entrance exam is going to be conduct on 7th June 2015. Interested students may apply send their application till 15th May 2015.
- Students who want to get more information regarding Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya Application form like eligibility to apply, selection process, how to apply and important dates etc may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Students who want to apply must have completed 8th class during the Academic Session 2014 – 15 in one of the Govt./ Govt. recognized schools of the district.
- Students must not have been born before 01. 05. 1999 and after 30. 04. 2003.
Type of Examination:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their marks obtained in entrance test.
How to Apply for Navodaya vidyalaya Entrance Exam:
- Students who want to apply for this test can download application form from official site that is navodaya.nic.in.
- You may also get application from the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district.
- Application completed in all respect should be forward along with all essential documnets related to caste, education and age.
- Duly filled in application forms must be sent through registered post A/ D at the Office of the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district.
- Application reached after last date will not be accepted by school so send it on or before closing date.
- Date of Examination – Sunday, 7th June, 2015
- Last date to send application form: 15th May 2015
Duration Of Test:
Duration – Three hours (10.00 Am to 1.00 PM)
Centre For Examination:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the district concerned
Note: For more information regarding this notification you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Career Development Skills|
|What After Result – Best Course||Which Career Suit Me?|