National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms has unfolded a vacancy advertisement titled as NBAIM Recruitment. Organization is seeking for eligible candidates to engage them for various Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow posts. For this concern walk-in interview has been organized by National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms to fill up the vacant posts.
Applicants satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria for stated positions and willing to apply for NBAIM Recruitment 2016 may apply by appearing in interview. Candidates need to attend the interview at pre-decided date, time and venue that are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms|
|Walk-in date||30th August 2016|
|Junior Research Fellow||Master Degree in Microbiology / Agril. Microbiology / biotechnology / life science|
|Senior Research Fellow||Ph.D in microbiology / Ag. Microbiology / Biotechnology|
Jobs after PhD in India – Check Here
Maximum Age limit as on 01-01-2016 is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Selected candidates will be receiving the suitable amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- per month.
Appliers will be considered on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by selection committee of National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to Apply for NBAIM Recruitment:
- Participants who are willing to apply for National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms Recruitment, are firstly required to check the official notification link as provided below on this web page and ensure your eligibility regarding then post before appearing for walk-In interview.
- Candidates are required to bring along one copy of their bio data (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph) at the time of walk-in interview.
- Bio data must be attached along with Xerox copy of all certificates and mark sheets affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and academic qualification also need to be submitted at time of interview on the below specified venue.
ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms,
Kushmaur, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275103
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 30th August 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:00 a.m.
Appliers may attain the rest information about NBAIM Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|