National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has released a career advertisement about NBCC Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited to fill up vacancies of Executive (Company Secretary) and Protocol Officer Posts. Those who want to grab this chance may apply for NBCC Recruitment 2016, through proper channel.
Interested candidates may write application in prescribed format and submitted it till date of closing that is given below. Willing candidates may get other details about NBCC Jobs through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Executive (Company Secretary)||Qualified company secretary||Rs. 40000/- per month|
|Protocol Officer||Full time MBA/2 year post Graduate Diploma in management in any stream with 60% marks||Rs. 12600 – 32500/-|
Latest Jobs For MBA Pass Out – Check Here
For post of Executive (Company Secretary) age of aspirants should not be more than 30 years and for post of Protocol Officer Age must not exceed from 28 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
- For post of Protocol Officer, candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand draft drawn in favour of “NBCC Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Job hunters will be selected for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment, according to their performance in test and or interview conducted by the selection panel of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official site that is nbccindia.com and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required information.
- For post of Executive (Company Secretary) application should be submitted through email and for post of Protocol Officer Application should be submitted through post/ courier.
- Application should be through proper channel at below given email / postal address.
- For Protocol Officer Post application should be attached along with below given documents.
Documents to be Attached:
- Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Complete set of all mark-sheet / degree certificate in support of qualifications.
- Proof of complete experience along with pay scale for each position held.
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by Government of India (if applicable).
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
Important Date and Address:
|Post Name||Postal / Email Address||Salary Details|
|Executive (Company Secretary)||firstname.lastname@example.org||20th June 2016|
|Protocol Officer||General Manager (HRM), NBCC Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003||04th July 2016|
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
Note: You may check this Official Link for getting other details about NBCC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|