National Buildings Construction Corporation has disclosed vacancies for the posts of Senior Executive (Law). Candidates who find themselves eligible for NBCC Recruitment 2018-19 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
The Walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 24-10-2018 (Wednesday) between 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Appliers are suggested to go through all the eligibility parameters and other related instructions if they wish to acquire for NBCC jobs.
The highlights of the page
National Buildings Construction Corporation recruitment details 2018
For NBCC vacancies, candidates are advised to report the below mentioned venue along with Prescribed Performa and essential Documents/certificates on the specified date and time. Incomplete Applications or received after 11:30 am will not be accepted.
To grab detailed information regarding NBCC Recruitment 2018 or to know more about salary detail, eligibility norms, he/she must scroll down this page which is well equipped by our team of recruitmentresult.com
NBCC Vacancy details:
Post name: Senior Executive (Law)
Candidates must have done graduation in law from a university / institute recognized by Govt. of India and should be enrolled with Bar Council.
- The upper age limit shall not exceed 33 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
- Age Reservation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC PWD as per Government guidelines.
Get Here: NBCC Recruitment Notification 2018
For NBCC career, the selection committee has organized walk-in interview on 24-10-2018 (Wednesday) between 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
Must Check Below Links for Interview:
Candidates who are going to be hired for Senior Executive Jobs will be offered starting Pay Scale of Rs.40,000- 1,40,000/- as per the norms.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018?
- The initial step is to visit official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation that is www.nbccindia.com
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “HRM” and press “NBCC careers” on the appeared page.
- Now, select PDF image present beside “WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF SENIOR EXECUTIVE (LAW) ON CONTRACT BASIS- [ADVT NO. 13/2018]” to get complete information.
- You will be navigated to new page where NBCC Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in NBCC Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to download prescribed application format attached to the notification.
- Fill the form with correct and essential information.
- At last, candidates are required to attend the walk in interview along with filled in application form and all certificates/documents to the below mentioned address.
Get Details Of: Latest Walkin
- Mark sheets, diploma/degree certificate
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate
- Post Qualification/Experience Certificates
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman
- Proof of identification.
- One Passport size photograph
At NBCC (I) Ltd., Corporate Office,
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Walk-in date: 24-10-2018
- Walk-in time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Candidates must visit the official link of the website on regular basis for more information about NBCC Recruitment 2018. To get other government jobs updates or any query related to this page, comment us in the below section and stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
Latest career notification by NBCC (India) Limited has been dispatched named as NBCC Recruitment. To fill latest openings for Director (Finance) Posts application forms are invited to be filled by eligible and skilled candidates.
If you are eligible to apply for NBCC Director (Finance) Recruitment as per NBCC Notification 2018 then submit your NBCC Application Form through online or offline mode on or before the last date that is 22-10-2018 by 15.00 hours.
Overview Of This Page
Apply For NBCC Director Recruitment 2018
No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be rejected. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Candidates who want to get complete information regarding NBCC Recruitment 2018-19 can get it by scrolling down this page which is well customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
What Qualification I Required To Apply For NBCC Jobs?
The applying applicant for NBCC Recruitment should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution. The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years, in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.
Find Out: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation For NBCC Openings:
To apply for NBCC Director (Finance) Recruitment, applicants must have required age limit only then you are eligible to apply. Have a look on below given age limit details.
Age of superannuation 60 years
|40||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation||40|
3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
NBCC Recruitment Process:
On the basis of performance in personal interview round selection of candidates for NBCC Director Recruitment will be done. Document verification process is also done. So, don’t forget to carry them.
Remuneration Offered For NBCC Openings:
Successfully, selected candidates for NBCC Recruitment will be offered Rs. 75000-100000/- per month through management panel of organization. Other incentives and allowances and may also be offered.
Get here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Steps To Fill NBCC Application Form:
- To apply for NBCC Recruitment, initial step is to visit official website that is pesb.gov.in.
- After appearing on home page, press “Vacancies” tab that is given in menu bar.
- Now, on appeared page, select “NBCC (India) Limited” and hit on “Director (Finance)” link.
- After this, you will navigate to new page where NBCC Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in NBCC Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online or offline and fill NBCC Online Application Form in proper manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab or take the print of it and send it at below given address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit form: 22-10-2018
For more details regarding NBCC Recruitment 2018 – 19 you may go through this Official Link. Bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.