National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has published NBCC Recruitment advertisement. NBCC Application Forms are invited from eligible Indians at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Job seekers who hold requisite eligibility criteria for NBCC Company Secretary Jobs can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2017 by appearing for Interview on 02-02-2017 at 9:30 am.
What This Page Includes?
Aspirants can attain all the significant information about National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment by scrolling this page which is well modified by our team members of recruitmentresult.com. Capable aspirants must carry filled Application Form along with all the mandatory documents/ certificates and depart for Interview on specified date that is given on this page.
|Name of Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||02-02-2017|
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Executive (Company Secretary) (On Contract Basis)
Are you eligible for Company Secretary Jobs?
- To apply for Government Sector Jobs, candidates must have 02 years experience.
- Applicants should have excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Adequate experience required in legal compliance as per Companies Act, 1956/2013 and SEBI regulations/e-filing of documents with exposure to public issue/dividend related matters, handling of investor’s grievances and coordination with other regulatory agencies, stock exchange, ROC etc.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer.
Match your age limit with required:
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 30 Years according to the norms.
- Reservation / Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex- Serviceman as per Government rules & regulation.
NBCC Recruitment Official Notification: Press Here
What Would Be The Salary?
Engaged appliers for latest jobs in government sector will get an exciting and impressive amount of salary of Rs. 40000/- according to the norms from the concerned department of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Mode of Hiring:
- Enrolment team of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, India conducts Interview for the final selection of aspirants.
- Candidates should crack the above mentioned test if they want to appoint for NBCC Careers.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Read These Articles:
How to fill Application Form?
- Log on to official website of the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited that is www.nbccindia.com to apply for NBCC Vacancies.
- After visiting home page press on “Careers” tab visible at the top of homepage.
- Now hit on “Career@ NBCC” link from new window.
- After that follow “Walk In Interview for the post of Executive (Company Secretary) on contract basis at New Delhi – Advt. 01/2017” link and hit on “Details’
- A new page will be opened with complete instructions.
- Read all the relevant details carefully and thoroughly
- After reading complete details you have to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill your application form with complete and correct details
- Attach your passport size photograph and other relevant documents.
- Application should be filled up in BOLD letters in the prescribed performa only in English or in Hindi.
- Lastly appear in Interview with your application form and all the photocopies of documents/ testimonials as well as original also to venue given below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Required Documents at the time of interview for NBCC Jobs:
- Complete set of mark sheets, diploma/degree certificate in support of qualification/ Professional Qualification.
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Proof of identification
AT National Buildings Construction Corporation (I) LTD,
NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD,
NEAR LODHI HOTEL, NEW DELHI-110003
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 02-02-2017
You may check Official Notification given above for getting other details about NBCC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Jobs from Home||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|