National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has dissipated a NBCC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement to hire eligible candidates for filling up the various vacancies. Suitable jobseekers can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2015 by attending the walk-in-interview along with prearranged format of applications on the scheduled date. As we regularly update our page so candidates can stay connected with us for the latest updates of NBCC Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Walk-In-Interview||2nd September 2015|
We have given below Qualification Requirement, age regulation, selection process and more info about NBCC Recruitment, so Candidates are advised to go through this page which is made by team of recruitmentresult.com for you.
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with English as one of the subjects with Post Graduate diploma course in PR / Corporate Communications /PR & Adtng. / Mass Comm./ Journalism/Multimedia
- Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communications from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates having 02 year experience in relevant field will be given preference
Remuneration offered to applicants selected for the concerned post will be Rs 16400-40500/- per month.
Limitation of Age:
Candidates applying for the above mentioned positions should not exceed 30 years of age as on last date of receipt of application form.
Mode of Recruitment:
Contenders applying for the posts of Assistant Manager will be selected on the basis of their presentation in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by the concerned authority.
Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
1. One passport size photograph
2. Proof of identification
3. Original testimonials along with one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc
Way of Applying for NBCC Recruitment:
- Jobseekers who are interested in applying for the above mentioned positions can submit their applications in prescribed Performa (BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi) along with copies of necessary documents & certificates (as per the requirement).
- Aspirants along with their applications for may report for the walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time at address stated below:
At NBCC Ltd., NBCC Bhawan,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Date to be remembered:
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 2nd September 2015 (Wednesday).
- Reporting time: Between 9:30 Am To 11:00 Am
For acquiring detailed info in concern of NBCC Recruitment 2015, read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has professed a job notification in concern of NBCC Recruitment. Capable and self motivated candidates are invited against vacancies of Jr. Engineer, Jr. Hindi Translator and Consultant. Job hunters who are searching job in New Delhi and also have desire to do a work for these posts, must clutch this opportunity. Applicants, you can obtain complete details about NBCC Recruitment 2015 through this page.
Candidates, who are planning to do a job in government sector, can get latest updates regarding NBCC Recruitment 2016 through our portal. Eligible and capable candidates, who are willing to apply for said posts, can attend walk- in- interview or submit online application form on prescribed date that is tuned below.
|Position Name||Jr. Engineer, Jr. Hindi Translator and Consultant|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Date Of Walk- In- Interview for consultant||24th August 2015|
|Starting date to apply for other posts||29th August 2015|
|Last date to apply online for other posts||29th September 2015|
All information related to NBCC Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limitation, process of selection, pay scale, procedure to apply etc is well furnished below on this page which is organized according to your convenience by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||20||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60 % aggregate marks.|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01||Master’ s Degree in Hindi with English upto Degree level or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi upto Degree Level|
|Consultant||02||Graduate with Diploma / PG diploma in labour laws.|
Selected job hunters will get impressive salary per month from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
For post of Consultant age of appliers should not be more than 63 years and in case of other posts age of appliers should not be more than 25 years.
- For post of Jr. Engineer (Civil) and Jr. Hindi Translator General & Obc (Non-Creamy Layer Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay fee through debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
Aspirants will be selected on basis of their performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply:
For Consultant Posts:
- Contenders can apply for NBCC Jobs openings, by attending walk- in- interview.
- But before going for interview, candidates need to visit on official website that is nbccindia.com
- After that, hit on “career” option and select “career@NBCC” tab.
- now, choose “WALK IN INTERVIEW for selection of CONSULTANT (INDUSTRIAL RELATION /LABOUR/ CONTRACT LABOUR /UNION MATTERS) on contract basis at New Delhi ADVT. 14/2015” link and read entire details carefully.
- Now, download application form as per the format.
- Contestants must fill application form only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi with required information and bring it along with all documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates must report at the below stated venue on correct date and time.
For Other Posts:
- Go to the official site that is www.nbccindia.com.
- Now go to “career” option and select “career@NBCC” tab.
- Follow ‘Requirement of various posts on Regular Basis ADVT. 13/2015’ and choose appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill online application form properly and upload documents if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of application along with self –attested photocopies of the Matriculation/Secondary Certificate, Complete set of all mark-sheet and ) Caste certificate etc should be submitted.
- Envelope containing application and all documents should be should be superscribed as “Advt. No. 13/2015, Post Applied for ……………”.
- Application should reach at address tuned below on or before date of closing.
Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Ltd.,
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003”
Nbcc Bhawan, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
- Date Of Walk- In- Interview for consultant: 24th August 2015
- Starting date to apply for other posts: 29th August 2015
- Last date to apply online for other posts: 29th September 2015
You can acquire further information about NBCC Recruitment 2015 through Official Link. Applicants can obtain upcoming details regarding NBCC Recruitment 2016 from this page so keep visiting this page time to time. You can also bookmark this page using Control+D.