National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited is going to organize a Walk-in-Interview against a job Advertisement of NBCC Recruitment. Applications are invited from talented and brilliant contenders for the appointment of Legal Consultant post. Keen contenders may appear for Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date and venue. Job hunters must go through the entire notification properly before applying for NBCC Recruitment 2015. Applicants may keep continue on this page to fetch up dated info regarding NBCC Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Legal Consultant|
|Walk-In Interview Date||29th July 2015|
Candidates can get more detailed information about NBCC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well mentioned below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Job Seekers must have the requisite qualifications as stated under:
- Full time degree in law from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute
- Registered in a Bar Council anywhere in India
Age of an applicant should not be more than 45 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms.
Organization will pay Rs. 40,000/-per month as salary to selected candidates.
Mode of Assortment:
Process of selecting contenders for declared post will be purely based on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be conducted by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited on scheduled date.
Process to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may apply by attending walk-in interview on specific dates.
- For this, applicants may need to submit prescribed application form before started interview process.
- Performa of prescribed application can be downloaded from official website which is www.nbccindia.com or from official notifications.
- Contestants must fill it with required information and attach Xerox of entire testimonials and submit it before started information process.
- Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire records along with filled application form and report on time at the venue given below on listed dates:
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road,
Between 1.00 PM TO 2.30 PM
Walk-In Interview Date: 29th July 2015
Note: You may get more info through Official Notification. Applicants can fetch up to date details related to NBCC Recruitment 2016 by bookmark this page using Control+D so keep continue on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On