NBCC Recruitment 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., a Navratna CPSE has circulated an advertisement about NBCC Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of positions of Management Trainee (Civil) through GATE. Engrossed applicants can apply by filling application form in prescribed manner lasted by 19th February 2015.
|Post Name||Management Trainee (Civil)|
|Total number of vacancies||27|
|Last date to apply||19th February 2015|
Other essential details regarding the above advertisement such as educational qualification, age criteria, Selection method, Payscale, Procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Job seekers must have completed Full Time Degree in the field of Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institution with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- The graduate engineers from the field of Civil, keen of captivating up a career with the organization need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015.
Age of an applier should be less than or equal to 29 years as on 19th February 2015.
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as application fee through debit card/credit card/net-banking.
- SC, ST & PWD candidates are not required to pay an application fee.
Selected candidates will get paid a salary Rs. 16400-40500/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of capable applicants is based on GATE qualifying marks and Personal Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Procedure to apply:
- On recieval of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online by visiting the website that is www.nbccindia.gov.in.
- Select the related Link under “human resources/jobs@nbcc” section.
- Fill the Application form will all the details carefully.
- Upload scan copy of Photo and Signature as per the specifications required.
- Submit the duly filled application form online.
Last date to apply: 19th February 2015.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
NBCC Recruitment 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has issued a job Advt. as NBCC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 03 Management Trainee and Dy. Manager posts through GATE. Job-appliers may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date shaped below:
|Posts Name||Management Trainee and Dy. Manager|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||10th February 2015|
You can take the entire detailed information in relation to NBCC Recruitment 2015 such as qualification details, salary details and selection process etc, which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts Details;
|Field Name||Posts Name||No. Of Posts|
Contenders must possess the full time MBA or two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject with 60% marks from Government recognized Institutes or university.
Salary & Age Limits Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age Limits In Years|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 16400-40500/-||29|
|Dy. Manager||Rs. 20600-46500/-||33|
- General candidates must pay the Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- The reserved category applicants are exempted from any fee.
- The application fee will be paid in form of demand draft in favour of NBCC Limited payable at New Delhi.
For the above declared posts, job-appliers will get select on the basis of interview followed by group discussion or written test.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who are applying for the above jobs may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available on the official website www.nbccindia.gov.in.
- Job-seekers must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of all testimonials and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- On the completion of application form, may close in an envelope and superscribed with the “Advt. No. 10/2014-Post applied for______”.
- After that, the application form must be sent to the address equipped below on or before the last date that is 10th February 2015.
Office of Executive Director (HRM),
NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 10th February 2015
Note: You may find the full information from the Official Notification.
NBCC Recruitment 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. has announced a notification asNBCC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of management trainees (civil). Applicants who are going to appear GATE-2015 are invited to apply under this advertisement.
Further details about the post name, stipend, selection procedure and criteria to apply for this post is given below on this page. You should check the information and then you can apply for the Recruitment 2015.
Name Of Organization:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd
Management Trainees (Civil)
Applicants who are willing to apply should have the Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognized university and institute with 60% aggregate marks.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 16400 to 40500/- per month.
Age of the aspirants who are interested to apply must not be more than 29 years.
Applicants will be called for the interview on the basis of score obtained in the GATE- 2015. Candidates who will be short listed in the interview will be recruited for this vacancy.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can only apply when they got the registration number of the gate- 2015.
- First of all go to the official site of National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., which is nbccindia.gov.in.
- Now choose the appropriate link, which matches to the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Submit the application.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting date of registration: Last Week of December 2014.
- Applicants can apply only within the 30 days as the registration is open.
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|