NBCC Recruitment 2014
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has circulated an advertisement as NBCC Recruitment 2014 for the post of Executive Director (Finance). Eligible candidates can only apply for this post through GATE before the last date.
|Name of post||Executive Director (Finance)|
|Last date||08th December 2014|
Interested candidates who are going to appear for GATE exam may apply for this post by sending their application forms before the last date. More details regarding NBCC Recruitment 2014 are well specified below by recruitmentresult.com
Those candidates who are willing to apply for this post should be qualified in Management Degree in related field with relevant experience from the recognized University/Institute.
The Selected applicants will get salary of Rs.51300-73000/-.
Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of performance in score obtained in the GATE.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may visit the official website www.nbccindia.gov.in
- Go to ‘Employment News’ option.
- Choose the link for the post of Executive Director (Finance)
- Read the notification for this recruitment.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out for future reference.
- Registration will start on 08th November 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form 08th December 2014
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get career related information on your wall. You may also subscribe our free email service through which you will get the fresh information about the currently active job openings.
For more details you may read the Official Website.
NBCC Recruitment 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. has announced a notification as NBCC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of management trainees (civil). Applicants who are going to appear GATE-2015 are invited to apply under this advertisement.
Further details about the post name, stipend, selection procedure and criteria to apply for this post is given below on this page. You should check the information and then you can apply for the Recruitment 2015.
Name Of Organization:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd
Management Trainees (Civil)
Applicants who are willing to apply should have the Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognized university and institute with 60% aggregate marks.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 16400 to 40500/- per month.
Age of the aspirants who are interested to apply must not be more than 29 years.
Applicants will be called for the interview on the basis of score obtained in the GATE- 2015. Candidates who will be short listed in the interview will be recruited for this vacancy.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can only apply when they got the registration number of the gate- 2015.
- First of all go to the official site of National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., which is nbccindia.gov.in.
- Now choose the appropriate link, which matches to the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Submit the application.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting date of registration: Last Week of December 2014.
- Applicants can apply only within the 30 days as the registration is open.
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.