National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has declared a job notification for NBCC Recruitment. NBCC, A Government of India Enterprise invites application from talented & skillful contestants for filling up Management Trainees (Civil) Posts through GATE score card. Aspirants, who wish to get hold this job opening at NBCC Recruitment 2015, may apply by submitting application form in prescribed format before the last date. Applicants may keep continue on this page to fetch up dated info regarding NBCC Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Management Trainees (Civil)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th December 2015|
Candidates can get further information about NBCC Recruitment such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com:
Educational Qualification For NBCC Vacancy:
Applicants should have Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks or equivalent from Govt. recognized University / Institute and having valid marks and scores of GATE 2015 examination.
Age criteria for all category aspirants as provided below in tabular format, please have a look…!!!
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|SC / ST||44|
Job appliers, who are selecting for Management Trainees (Civil) posts, will receive pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Process of selecting contenders for declared posts will be purely based on their valid GATE 2015 marks plus performance in interview which will be conducted by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited on scheduled date.
Process to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the prescribed application form
- Performa of prescribed application can be downloaded from official website which is www.nbccindia.com or from official notifications.
- Contestants must fill it with required information and attach Xerox of entire testimonials.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts of _____”
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To “General Manager (HRM),
NBCC Ltd., NBCC Bhawan,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 15th December 2015
You may acquire other info regarding NBCC Recruitment 2015 through Official Notification and Applicants can fetch up to date details related to NBCC Recruitment 2016 by bookmark this page using Control+D so keep continue on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has issued a job notification for NBCC Recruitment. The Corporation is going to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for filling up the Post of Management Trainees. Brilliant and qualified aspirants, whose wish to grab this job opportunity at NBCC Recruitment 2015, may apply before the last date should be reached. We’re also providing info on NBCC Recruitment 2016 very soon for the candidates planning to do job to the same corporation next year. Job seekers who are eager to join as Management Trainees required to appear in GATE 2016 Examination. Applicants can apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before the due date that is given below.
|Name of Post||Management Trainees|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||31st December 2015|
Job Seekers who want to fetch more details related to NBCC Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, Age Limit, Salary details, process of selection, procedure to apply etc need to read this page. In the below section, you can acquire all information prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who want to make a bright career they must grasp this chance as soon as possible.
Job seekers who are interested to apply for NBCC Jobs must hold Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. Applicants must have good academic record and desired minimum working experience in related field.
Age of job appliers should reside between 18 years to 29 years. Age Relaxable is given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Job hunters meeting the above criterion for NBCC Recruitment will be admissible for pay scale of Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- per month. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, conveyance allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Manner of Appointment:
The short listing of candidates for Interview will be based on marks and scores of GATE examination. Final Enrollment of job finders for NBCC Recruitment will totally depends on their performance given at the time of Interview which will be organized by the selection penal of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
- First of all appliers should go through official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited that is www.nbccindia.com.
- Now go to ‘career’ section available at top menu bar of home page.
- Choose link ‘Apply Online for various posts on Regular Basis ADVT. 13/2015’.
- Read the instructions carefully and go to ‘register’ tab available at bottom of page.
- Fill required details with complete concentration and submit registration form.
- Now login with your valid email ID, password and online application form will appear on your monitor screen.
- Fill the application form accurately and upload scanned educational documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature.
- At last, press “SUBMIT” Button for final submission of application form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
Note: Candidates interested in joining NBCC may apply only after getting their GATE 2016 registration number.
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form: 31st December 2015
To get more information concerning NBCC Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. Be in touch with us to get details about NBCC Recruitment 2016.