Fill NBRC Application Form for NBRC Admission here!!! National Brain Research Centre has started the admission process for providing to admission to the eligible candidates for Ph.D. & M.Sc. Programmes. So the applicants who are interested to do higher studies under this university they are required to fulfill eligibility criteria. After fulfill the eligibility, applicant have to fill Application Form through online and offline process before the closing date. Applicants who are applying for NBRC Admission 2018 may check the Imp Dates and other details from this page.
This page includes
According to the NBRC Admission Notice applicants can fill the application till its closing date, after that university will not accept any application. Applying applicants can fill the application form by following some important steps as stated below. You may gather additional information about National Brain Research Centre Admission scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NBRC eligibility Criteria:
For PhD (Neuroscience) Course:
- Applying applicants must have complated Master’s Degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer applications/Pharmacy etc from a recognized Institute/University.
- Applicants must have four-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized Institute/University
- Applicants appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Admission.
- Only the candidates with at least 55% (for SC/ST/PH candidates, 50%) marks or equivalent grade from secondary (10th) exam onwards will be considered
For M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Course:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences/Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer applications/Pharmacy/Veterinary etc from a recognized Institute/University
- Candidates for final year of qualifying examination are also willing to apply.
- Applicants with at least 55% (for SC/ST/PH candidates, 50%) marks or equivalent grade from secondary (10th) exam onwards will be considered.
- Applicants must calculate their percentage up to two decimal points without rounding off to determine their eligibility.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
|Category||Online Applicants||Offline Applicants|
The application fee can be paid through online mode using SBI-Collect or through offline mode using Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National brain Research Centre payable at Gurgaon or Manesar.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
NBRC Admission procedure
Only those applicants can get admission who completed Tier 1 and Tier 2 Interview and take any of the following qualifying examination:
|For PhD (Neuroscience)|
|For M.Sc. (Neuroscience)|
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps To Fill NBRC Admission Application Form 2017?
Applicants need to follow below important steps to get admission in NBRC:-
- Firstly new users or existing users both have to follow the registration process by visiting the official website that is www.nbrc.ac.in
- Afterwards you have to hit on the “Admission 2018” link
- On the next page you have to read the details carefully.
- After reading the details you need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates must fill an online NBRC Application Form in prescribed manner.
- Then enter all the details such as Personal Information, Contact Details, Examination Passed, Subject, University / Board / Institute, Marks Obtained, Marks out Off, Percentage, Class / Grade etc.
- Also upload all the documents as prescribed in the NBRC Admission Notification. Then press on Submit button.
- Candidates can take the application form from National Brain Research Centre. In order to obtain the application form, send a self addressed A-4 size envelope to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
- After that you have to the Send the Demand Draft and complete application form to the below stated address.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
To The Registrar,
National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana)
Important Date for NBRC Gurgaon PhD MSc in Neuroscience Admission:
|NBRC Application (Online) Opens on||Last week of October 2017|
|Ending Date of submit of Application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-12-2017 (for candidates from JGEEBILS channel)|
|Last date of submit of application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-03-2018 (for candidates from other channels)|
|Ending Date of submit of Requests for Hard Copy of Application Form||15-11-2017 (for candidates through JGEEBILS channels)|
|Closing date of submit of Requests for Hard Copy of Application Form||15-11-2017 (for candidates through JGEEBILS channels)|
|2-tier Interview for PhD Programme||May/June 2018|
|2-tier Interview for M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Program||May/June 2018|
Applicants may attain other significant details regarding NBRC Admission 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Students are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting further information.
You can bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D. in case you face any kind of difficulty while downloading the exam schedule, so you have to write a your problem in the form of comment in a below stated commenting box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR Approved?|
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|