Apply for NBRC Admission in Ph.D. & M.Sc! National Brain Research Centre has invited application form through release of NBRC Notification. Hit on below link to enroll for admission in Ph.D. & M.Sc prior last dates.
National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group located in Manesar, Gurgaon. This institute is accredited with the deemed university status. Further, NBRC Admission 2019 in M.Sc is done through JGEEBILS while applicants need to score well in JGEEBILS and JEST to be admitted in Ph.D programmes.
Content On Page:
NBRC Ph.D. & M.Sc Admission Dates:
Process to submit National Brain Research Centre Application Form for Ph.D. & M.Sc has commenced from 26-10-2018. Thus, keen applicants may apply for it by submitting NBRC Ph.D Application Form latest by 31-03-2019.
Although, closing date for receiving hard copy of application form is 01-03-2019. After that, Interview for the M.Sc. program is scheduled in May 2019. To know more for NBRC Admission 2019, take a look of below page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
- Neuroscience is interdisciplinary in nature.
- So, students from diverse academic backgrounds can excel in neuroscience research.
- This is a two-year program.
- One year of taught course work program is followed by a full time research project during the second year in one of the NBRC labs.
NBRC Eligibility 2019:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for National Brain Research Centre Admission in Ph.D. & M.Sc.
- Reservation / Concessions for SC / ST / PH applicants will be as per rules of Government of India / UGC.
NBRC Ph.D Eligibility ((Neuroscience):
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology from a recognized Institute / University is basically required to apply for NBRC Ph.D Admission.
- Those who have done a minimum of four-year course leading to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering / Technology / Medicine from a recognized Institute / University are also eligible for NBRC Admission.
- Applicant applying for NBRC Notification for Ph.D must have 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) marks or equivalent grade or grade point average from secondary (10th) examination onwards.
- Applicant must calculate percentage up to two decimal points to determine their eligibility.
- Also, those appearing for final year of the qualifying examination may also apply.
Do You Know: How To Get PhD Degree
NBRC M.Sc Eligibility (Neuroscience):
- Prior filling NBRC M.Sc Application Form, you must ensure eligibility norms. As per NBRC M.Sc Notification, applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology / Engineering / Technology / Medicine from a recognized Institute / University.
- To apply for admission in M.Sc, you must have secured minimum of 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) marks or equivalent grade or grade point average from secondary (10th) examination onwards.
- Besides this, those appearing for final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible.
Applicants applying for NBRC Ph.D Admission or MSc are required to pay fee. Check amount fee prior applying for National Brain Research Centre Admission.
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Amount of fee:
|Category||Fee for Online Applicants||Fee for Offline Applicants|
- Offline Mode to pay fee:
Those who want to apply by offline mode need to obtain application form from NBRC. For accessing application form, send a self-addressed A-4 size envelope to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
After that, applicant must submit application fee by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National brain Research Centre payable at Gurgaon.
- Online Mode to pay fee:
For Online, applicants need to visit official portal of university and select the channel to pay fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
- Students from diverse academic backgrounds are considered for this program.
- Fellowship for Junior Research Fellows is Rs.25000/- per month and for Senior Research Fellows Rs.28000/- per month
For M.Sc. (Neuroscience):
Students are provided a fellowship of Rs.12000/- per month
Must Check: Scholarship Benefits
NBRC Admission Process:
NBRC Entrance Test 2019 for Ph.D (Neuroscience):
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences 2018 (JGEEBILS 2018) will be held.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2018/GATE-2019) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (2019) (for Physics).
- CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics.
- Remember, validity of the fellowship should be such that it can be activated on 31st August, 2019 or later.
- UGC-NET Lectureship qualified on/after Dec 2016.
NBRC Ph.D (Neuroscience) Interview:
On the basis of performance in any of the above qualifying examination, shortlisted aspirants will undergo interview.
NBRC M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Entrance Test 2019:
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS)
- M.Sc. programme applicants will be screened through JGEEBILS only.
NBRC M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Interview:
Thereafter, merit list will be prepared having names of aspirants shortlisted for Interview for admission in M.Sc. (Neuroscience) courses.
Get Here: NBRC Admission Notice
How to submit NBRC Admission Form 2019?
Online way to submit NBRC Ph.D/MSc form:
- To apply for NBRC Ph.D Entrance Test, applicants need to visit official portal of organization i.e. www.nbrc.ac.in
- Choose “Admission ” tab from right side of page to get National Brain Research Centre Notification 2019.
- From new page, read all eligibility norms carefully.
- Then, press on “Apply Online” link from right side.
- Thereafter, tap on ‘Registration’ link & put all details in NBRC Registration form.
- Tap on submit tab after that.
- Now login with user Id & Password & fill all details in NBRC Application Form in prescribed manner.
- Also, enter Personal Information, Contact Details, Examination Passed, Subject, University / Board / Institute, Marks Obtained, Marks out Off, Percentage, Class / Grade etc details.
- Further, upload all the documents as prescribed in NBRC Application Form & pay your fee.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of details.
- In this way, you may apply for NBRC M.Sc Admission
|Stream / Channel Name||Registration Link||Login Link|
Offline way to submit NBRC Ph.D/MSc form:
Applicants can access application form from National Brain Research Centre. For getting application form, send a self addressed A-4 size envelope to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
Subsequent to it, applicants must attach Demand Draft and complete details in application form & forward it to below address within time.
Do You Know: How to Start a New Life In College?
Address to submit form:
Registrar, National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana)
NBRC Admission Dates 2019:
|Events||NBRC Admission Last Date|
Process to accept NBRC Online Application Form commences from
|Last date of receipt of application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-03-2019|
Last date of receipt of requests for hard copy of application form
|Interview for the M.Sc. program||May 2019|
|Interview for Ph.D. program||May 2019|
Get Best Answer: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Go through its Official Link for more details about NBRC Admission 2019. Keep visiting our portal for more updates from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|