NBRC Recruitment 2019
National Brain Research Centre invites applications for NBRC Recruitment to fill up the vacancies of Technologist, Nurse, Technician & other posts. Candidates interested in current NBRC Jobs Openings can attend the Walk-in Interview which is going to be held on 12-03-2019. For more details, check below…
|Download NBRC Recruitment Advertisement|
|Casualty Medical Officer||Download PDF|
|Technical Assistant||Download PDF|
|NBRC Official Link||Get Here|
NBRC Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
- Category: NBRC Recruitment
- Post Names: Technologist, Nurse, Technician & Others
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Date of Interview: 12-03-2019
NBRC Recruitment 2019
- Technologist (MEG Project)
- Casualty Medical Officer (Project)
- Technical Assistant (Project)
- Technician (Project)
- Nurse (Project)
Which Qualification holders can apply for National Brain Research Centre Recruitment?
Essential educational qualifications for the current NBRC Vacancies are discussed as follows:
|Post Name||Requisite Qualifications|
|Technologist (MEG Project)||M.Sc. / M.Tech / Technician with EEG/MEG|
or Postgraduate Degree in Radiography
|Casualty Medical Officer (Project)||B.Sc. (Nursing) OR 12th Pass with|
Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
|Technical Assistant (Project)||M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech / BE|
|Technician (Project)||M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech / BE|
|Nurse (Project)||MBBS and Registration with MCI|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for NBRC Guragaon Recruitment?
In context to NBRC Recruitment, age of the aspirants applying for Casualty Medical Officer (Project) must not exceed 35 years and the maximum age limit for rest of NBRC Job Vacancies is 40 years as on the date of Interview.
What Pay Scale is offered for NBRC Jobs 2019?
Selected eligible candidates for NBRC Job Openings shall be offered the following monthly remuneration:
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|Technologist (MEG Project)||Rs.62,000/-|
|Casualty Medical Officer (Project)||Rs.40,000/-|
|Technical Assistant (Project)|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What is the NBRC Recruitment process?
The selection against NBRC Job mentioned above will depend upon the assessment in Walk-in Interview monitored by the Selection Committee of National Brain Research Centre.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Explain the process to apply for NBRC Job Vacancy?
You can participate in NBRC Manesar Recruitment by following the below mentioned guidelines:
- Firstly, hit the official link of Organization that is www.nbrc.ac.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ tab available in the menu bar and select “Current Openings” option form the dropped down list.
- The new page will display a list of latest NBRC Manesar Jobs.
- Press the Notification PDF downloading link for the NBRC Vacancy you wish to apply for.
- Read the complete NBRC Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- If eligible, download the application format for NBRC Recruitment 2019 available in the opened PDF.
- Duly fill the NBRC Application Form.
- Finally attend the Walk-in interview scheduled date and time carrying along all the requisite documents.
National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar, Nainwal Mode,
Find Here: More Jobs in Haryana
What are the Walk-in Dates for NBRC Recruitment?
Walk-in Interviews for NBRC Vacancies has been planned to be organized on 12-03-2019 at the following time:
|Name of the Post||Time of Interview||Reporting Time|
|Technologist||01:30 PM||12 Noon|
|Nurse||10:00 AM||09:30 AM|
|Technician||01:30 PM||12 Noon|
|Technical Assistant||10:00 AM||09:30 AM|
|Casualty Medical Officer||11:00 AM||10:00 AM|
NBRC Recruitment Notification
To higher suitable aspirants at various positions under a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi; National Brain Research Centre is organizing Walk-in Interviews. The Interviews of all positions are scheduled on same date i.e. 12-03-2019.
The walk-ins have been organized to fill up the vacancies of Technologist, Nurse, Technician, Technical Assistant and Casualty Medical Officer. Applying candidates are required to report at NBRC along with the duly filled application (format to be downloaded from official Advt.).
Check Out: Latest Walk-In Jobs For Freshers/Experienced
To get more details about NBRC Recruitment 2019, go to the Official Website regularly. They may also follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- HQ Eastern Command Recruitment 2019 Apply For Messenger, Cook Posts
- KARHFW Recruitment 2019 www.karnataka.gov.in 889 Staff Nurse Posts Advt
- RRB ASM Recruitment 2019-20 Notification 6865 Station Master Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019 jipmer.edu.in 60 Faculty Posts – Application Form
- IGIMS Recruitment 2019 Scientist, Project Technical Officer & DEO Posts
- SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification, Exam Date – Check
- EDCIL Recruitment 2019 edcilindia.co.in 77 Young Professional Openings
- Bihar Board Recruitment 2019 BSEB www.biharboard.ac.in Latest Openings