National Brain Research Centre has circulated a job notification regarding NBRC Recruitment 2016. For this concern council has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up vacancies for Data Analyst Post through walk-in interview process. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this research centre may apply for NBRC Vacancy as early as possible. Aspirants waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the updated details related to NBRC Recruitment 2017 soon from this page as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Organization||National Brain Research Centre|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||31st October, 2016|
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for National Brain Research Centre Recruitment 2016. Aspirants are required to attend the interview on specified date, time and venue that are well expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must attend the interview along with original certificates, mark sheets and follow complete details before applying for aforesaid position.
Educational Qualification & Experience Required:
- Candidates who are applying for Data Analyst jobs must hold Master Degree in Science.
- Knowledge for at least one statistical package is must.
- Aspirant must have 60% marks in Matriculation.
- Applicant with atleast 06 months of work experience in the field of Neuroimaging will be preferred.
Check Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirants applying for Data Analyst vacancy post their age limitation decided as per directives of organization. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Govt. Service candidates relaxed as per Government rules.
Data Analyst Salary Detail:
Those who will be selected for available post will be offered the salary of Rs. 32,000 per month from the organization and other allowances will not provided.
Selection of appliers will be based on their performance in walk-in interview. Candidates who will be appearing for interview will not be paid any TA / DA.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Procedure to Apply for NBRC jobs:
Participants who are willing to apply for National Brain Research Centre Jobs should follow these simple steps as described under-
- Firstly, applicant is required to check the official website of National Brain Research Centre that is www.nbrc.ac.in
- On the top of the home page hit on “Career Opportunities” option.
- List of current opening is shown select the “[Walk-in interview] Post of Data Analyst-1 (Project) on 31st October, 2016” link.
- Applier is requested to read the opened PDF correctly and proceed further.
- Download the application form and fill the details as it is described.
- You can appear for walk-In interview along with the mentioned documents in advertisement.
- Candidates are required to bring along one copy of their bio data (as per format) at the time of walk-in interview.
- Filled application form affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto it must carry along with all original certificates and mark sheets, for verify educational qualification and experience certificate at the time of interview on the below specified venue of NBRC address.
National Bran Research Centre
Manaser, Nainwal Mode,
Check Now: Jobs in Haryana
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 31st October, 2016
- Time of Interview: 11:00 A.M.
Appliers may attain the rest information about NBRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire information regards this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|