National Brain Research Centre has strewed latest vacancies advertisement entitled as NBRC Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for Technician A Post. Eager and well educated candidates who want to join this reputed organization and fulfill all the eligibility criteria may apply for NBRC Recruitment 2017, by attending the interview on the scheduled date that is 12th December, 2016.
Focal Points Of This Page
For whole acknowledgement related to National Brain Research Centre Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring application form, all the mandatory documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for verification.
|Name of the Organization||National Brain Research Centre|
|Interview Date||12th December, 2016|
NBRC Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates who are going to apply for the concerned positions should have qualified degree of Master’s in any branch of Science or Biotechnology from a recognized University or institutions with excellent academic record.
- Two years of experience in the following is essential:
- Histology and cryosectioning
- Vibratome sectioning
- Handling and care of birds
Get Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation and Relaxation in age will be allotted to the aspirants as per the rules of National Brain Research Centre.
Contenders will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs 28, 500/- per month as decided by the expert team of National Brain Research Centre.
- Assortment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the National Brain Research Centre.
- No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for NBRC Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the National Brain Research Centre that is “www.nbrc.ac.in”.
- Move the pointer on the top of the homepage and press on “Career Opportunities” tab.
- After that, hit on the advertisement link that is “[Walk in interview] Post of Technician-A (Project) on December 12, 2016”.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now download the application format present underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope.
- Now the candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring application form all the original copies of testimonials and certificates along with them at the time of interview.
National Bran Research Centre, Manesar,
Nainwal Mode, Gurugram, (Haryana)
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Haryana
Date of interview: 12th December, 2016
For other details applicants about NBRC Recruitment 2017 notifications you may check out the Official Notification available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|