Dedicated and eligible candidates are invited to fill application forms for NBRC Recruitment 2018–19 for filling up 19 MO/Nurse/Technician Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NBRC Current Openings through offline mode by visiting Advertisement No.: 02/2018 provided on its official website.
Interested applicants who fulfill entire requirements of National Brain Research Centre can submit their application according to the prescribed format and along with self- attested photocopies of all the necessary educational and experience testimonial and certificates before the last date that is 27-07-2018.
This Page Includes:
Download NBRC Application Form Here!!!
National Brain Research Centre will hire the eligible contenders for a period of one year and this recruitment period can extend on performance of the candidates towards their posts. All those candidates who will get selected should acceptall the government rules and regulations adopted by NBRC.
They may grab all the detailed information regarding NBRC Recruitment 2018–19 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. by going through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
NBRC Vacancy Details& Educational Qualifications Required:
|Post Name||Total No. of NBRC Vacancies||Qualifications|
|Casualty Medical Officer||01||MBBS with MS|
|Nurse||01||B.Sc. (Nursing)/ XIIth standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery|
|Technician||01||M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech. / B.E/ Graduation in science with diploma in ClinicalNeurophysiology|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Those contenders who are willing to apply for NBRC MO/Nurse/Technician recruitment must have not exceeded 35 or 40 years of age according to the posts they have applied for. Relaxations on upper age limit will be provided to those candidates who belong to different reserved categories.
Those applicants who will get selected for an of the posts mentioned above will be paid an attractive amount of stipend by the organization as described below:
|Casualty Medical Officer||Rs.83,000/- pm|
NBRC Recruitment Criteria:
Screening committee of National Brain Research Centre will shortlist the candidates first on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in the application form. Those shortlisted candidates will be further called for personal interview which will be respectively conducted at NBRC.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
Process to apply for NBRC Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to visit National Brain Research Centre official website that is www.nbrc.ac.in or the direct link provided below to download the application forms.
- From home page of the official portal move the cursor towards “Careers” section and hit “Current Openings” tab from appeared drop- down list.
- On hitting the above prescribed tab you will be navigated to a new page where you have to press the suitable link to apply for the posts you want to get recruited for.
- Go through the details carefully which will appear after hitting the appropriate post link.
- If you are found eligible and meet entire requirements then download the application format through same PDF.
- After that fill the details in the application correctly and send it to the below mentioned postal address along with the required documents/certificates and enclose in an envelope.
- Finally, super scribed it with the name of post and send it to the respective address, mentioned below before closing date.
Press Here: NBRC Recruitment Notification PDFs
The Administrative Officer,
National Brain Research Centre,
Gurgaon-122 052 (Haryana)
Find Here: More Jobs In Haryana
Last date to submit application form NBRC Vacant jobs: 27-07-2018
Applicants who are wishing to attain more details about NBRC Recruitment 2018–19 are advised to go to NBRC Official Website regularly. They may also follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|