Latest Vacancies are Available in National Brain Research Centre!!! A notification about NBRC Recruitment has published to invite applications from the skilled and passionate candidates. This notification has released to fill up the position of Research Scientist (Project). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NBRC Recruitment 2017 by filling the application form in prescribed format.
Overview Of This Page:
Job fighters who are willing to get recruited on a reputed position under public sector they should not miss this opportunity. Candidates can fill the application form and submit it through offline mode latest by the end date that is 20-03-2017. Candidates can check the detailed information about NBRC Recruitment by reading this complete page which is provided by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Brain Research Centre|
|Last Date for receipt of application||20-03-2017|
Research Scientist (Project)
- Candidates who are going to apply for this post they must have possessed Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry / Biological Science or M.Tech. (Electrical / Electronic with two years’ research experience. Candidates should secured minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Applying candidates should also have to produce Statement of Purpose (SOP) (minimum 500 words) indicating their research interests/expertise and their Ph.D. or M.Tech. project.
- Candidates should have excellent scientific communication and writing skills.
The age of the applying aspirants should not be above than 35 years as on 2-03-2017. Relaxation in upper age may be applicable for deserving candidates as per norms.
NBRC Recruitment Official Notification: Read Here
After successful appointment under National Brain Research Centre Recruitment, selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 57,000/- per month by the organization.
The recruitment panel of National Brain Research Centre will select the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in Interview. Candidates will be called for the interview after screening of application/ Documents. The screening process will contain the Academic credentials and Statement of purpose.
Read These Articles:
How to Fill NBRC Application Form?
- First step of applying is to visit the official website of organization that is www.nbrc.ac.in.
- Thereafter, press on “Career opportunities” link which is available at the top right corner of home page.
- Now hit on “[Project Position – Prof. Mandal Lab] Post of Research Scientist (Project) [Last Date – March 20, 2017]” link.
- A notification will be displayed on screen and candidates must have to go through this notification very carefully.
- After getting the complete information through notification, download the application form in prescribed manner.
- Fill this form with complete application without making any mistake.
- Attach self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience etc with the application form.
- At last send it to the below mentioned address through speed-post.
National Brain Research Centre,
Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051,
Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana)
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Haryana
Closing Date for receipt of application form: 20-03-2017 by 5:30 pm
Candidates can gather further more information in concern to NBRC Recruitment 2017 by reading the official notification from the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|