Narmada Control Authority has unfolded vacancy notification regarding NCA Recruitment 2016.Willing job hunters are invited to fill up 30 vacancies of Secretary, Deputy Director and other Posts. Candidates wish to do job in government sector they can apply against Narmada Control Authority Jobs as soon as possible. Our experts are also trying to collect info about NCA Recruitment 2017. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Organization invites application from qualified and experienced personnel so those who are interested they may fill the application form in a prescribed format. Candidates need to submit the prescribed application on or before the last date which is given below. Job hunters must read full information about Narmada Control Authority Recruitment which is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Narmada Control Authority|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||29th August 2016|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Superintending Engineer (Energy Management Centre)||01|
|Director (Impact Assessment & Rehabilitation)||01|
|Deputy Director (Civil)||01|
|Executive Engineer (EMC)||01|
|Assistant Director/AEE (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Hindi Cum Record Officer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|Technician (Master Control Centre)||04|
|Technical Helper (Energy Management Centre)||05|
- For Hindi Cum Record Officer: Candidates should have Master’s degree of a recognized university in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory and elective subject as degree level.
- For Stenographer Grade-D: Appliers must be 12th Class OR equivalent from a recognized board with having a speed of 80/40 wpm in English Shorthand and typing respectively or Speed of 60/25 wpm in Hindi Shorthand.
- For Technician and Technical Helper: Contenders should be Passed 10th standard or equivalent and having ITI certificate in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- For Others: Appliers must have a degree/diploma or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution in relevant stream.
Find Jobs by Qualification-Complete Details
Remuneration Details for NCA Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Secretary||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 8900/-|
|Superintending Engineer||Rs. 8700/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Director/AEE||Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Hindi Cum Record Officer|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-D||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Technical Helper||Rs. 1800/-|
Selection Process for NCA Jobs:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview and/or test. The candidates shall have to appear for interview and test as and when called, at their own cost.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to apply for NCA Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants, who are going to apply they need to download the application form from official website that is www.nca.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancies” section which is visible at bottom side of page and hit the link.
- Follow “Vacancy for various posts in NCA” and select “Press For Advertisement” link.
- Fill the application form as per format carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach photo copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials along with application.
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..” and submit it to below mentioned address.
Narmada Control Authority,
Narmada Sadan, Sector-B, Scheme No.74,
Vijay Nagar, Indore (M.P.) – 452 010
Latest Jobs in MP:- Check Here
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 29th August 2016
For more details about NCA Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may check this Official Notification.
NCA Recruitment Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|