NCBS Bangalore Recruitment
National Centre for Biological Science has released a job advertisement regarding NCBS Bangalore Recruitment. NCBS has invited applications from proficient and enthusiastic applicants for filling up the vacant vacancies of Technical Officer Post. Contenders who are willing to fetch this opportunity may forward their filled in applications before the closing date to apply for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested individuals may grab this chance by submitting the duly filled application form in prescribed manner along with essential credentials. Aspirants who are applying can get the whole acknowledgement regarding NCBS Bangalore Jobs from this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NCBS Bangalore Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Centre for Biological Science, Bangalore|
|Last date of receipt of Application||19-04-2017|
Candidate must have attained Masters Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Environmental Sciences or related subjects with thorough general knowledge of chemistry in terms of chemical characterization and safety with minimum 60% marks from a reputed University.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirants who will be possessing PhD degree in related subjects with work experience in chromatography or one or two years working experience in any analytical chemistry lab with emphasis on experimental techniques and data interpretation as related to mass spectrometry will be preferred for the post.
Candidate willing to apply must attain maximum age as per the directives of National Centre for Biological Science.
NCBS Bangalore Recruitment: Official Notification
Selected candidates shall be offered a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience.
Selection Process for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment:
Aspirant’s allotment will be done according to suitable selection process in accordance to their posts. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately after selection process.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to Apply for National Centre for Biological Science Recruitment:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.ncbs.res.in.
- Go to ‘career’ tab available in the menu bar and select “staff positions” in the drop down list that appears.
- Now the page will arise where you need to choose ‘view’ tab for “Technical Officer – GCMS” Job Title you are applying for and register yourself online after going through the full details for the post.
- After this, you will be receiving a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- By using that ID and password you can Fill Online Application Form and upload the required documents, now press the submit button and take print out of the duly filled application form for future use. Once you fill in the application and the CV is upload you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application.
- Applications are needed to be submitted along with Up-to-date CV with names and contact details of two referees.
- A one-page description of why you believe you are an appropriate candidate for the role, highlighting your previous relevant experience in this regard.
- A one-page description of who the external stakeholders for the Bangalore Life Science Cluster are and what their expectations of the Cluster would be.
- Take a Hard copy of the application form and save it for future reference.
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Last date for receipt of online applications: 19-04-2017
To get more information about NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2017 you can log on to the Official Notification Link given above. Stay connected to this web page for attaining the newest facts related to this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|