NCBS Bangalore Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been announced by the National Centre for Biological Sciences titled as NCBS Bangalore Recruitment. This organization invites applications from desirous & deserving contenders for filling up Junior System Administrator Posts. Aspirants can apply for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form on or before the closing date which is stated below.
Key Factors Of This Page
Those applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must grab this chance as soon as possible. After filling online application form, appliers must submit their hardcopy of filled application form on or earlier the 15th January 2017. Aspirants who are searching for more information regarding National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment can go through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NCBS Bangalore Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th January 2017|
NCBS Bangalore Vacancy:
Junior System Administrator
- Candidates, who’re going to apply for NCBS Bangalore Jobs, must have SSC/HSC passed from reputed board & having three years Diploma in Engineering (Computers) with 60% marks from recognized institute.
- Having two years experience in any reputed organization or Experience in Web Design including installation & configuration of LAMP server.
Check More Job Options:
Selected job appliers for Junior System Administrator Posts will get pay scale of Rs. PB 2– Rs. 9300 – 34800 /- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/- (TME: Rs. 39082/- ) per month.
- Age limitation of candidates should be 38 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Maximum age for reserved categories candidates should be 43 Years (SC/ST) and 41 Years (For OBC).
Selection Process for NCBS Recruitment:
- After screening of the application shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and/or test.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview and/or test which will be conducted by the organization.
Want to Know?
How to Submit NCBS Application Form?
- Firstly candidates need to visit official website of organization that is www.ncbs.res.in
- On the home page hit the “Careers” tab available at the menu bar.
- Then select the “Staff Positions” from the list of career.
- Now select “SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR APPOINTMENT OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD-OH/VH/HH)-FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR” link and read entire details by pressing “View” link.
- Thereafter reading entire details from NCBS Bangalore Recruitment Advertisement, appliers may need to fill online application form with required information by login with registered e-mail id.
- After filling online application form by login with registered mail, you may also upload digital images of their documents (If required).
- Then hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it.
- At last, hardcopy of filled application form may send to the address mentioned below along with photo copies of required additional information, Certificates regarding Date of birth, Educational qualifications, Experience certificate etc.
Daily Job Updates: Check Now
To the Administrative Officer (Establishment),
NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road,
Bangalore – 560 065
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Last date to submit application form: 15th January 2017
Candidates can get other information about NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest 15000 Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Free Job Updates|