Candidates seeking government jobs are informed that National Cadet Corps Orissa is in search of young candidates to fill the vacant post of MTS (Peon and Chowkidar). Interested candidates can apply for NCC Recruitment by filling the application forms by visiting the official website which is nccorissa.org. Applications are invited from skilled and hard working candidates to fill NCC Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy. Eligible candidates who want to apply for NCC Recruitment 2017 must send their application forms through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 08/08/2017.
Highlights of this page:
The assortment of the eligible contenders for the NCC Orissa jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in selection rounds, conducted by the recruitment panel on scheduled date. Candidates, willing to know more about NCC Recruitment 2017–2018 are required to go through the below segment of this page which is well created by our hard working and inspired team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||National Cadet Corps Orissa|
|Post name||MTS (Peon and Chowkidar)|
Names and number of post:
MTS (Peon and Chowkidar)
Candidate who wants to apply for NCC Vacancy must possess matriculation or equivalent pass degree from a recognized board.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of the candidates applying against NCC Jobs Notification must be between 18-27 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories/PWD candidates/Female candidates/Ex- Servicemen/candidates been domicile in the state of Jammu and Kashmir will get relaxation as per the Guidelines of Government of India.
Candidates selected for NCC Peon and Chowkidar Post shall be able to receive General Central Service Group C Non Gazetted Non Ministerial Non Industrial Pay Level 1 for Rs 18000- 56900 (as per7th CPC).
Candidates first have to fill application form by going through the official website and then get shortlisted through screening of application forms. After that those candidates who get shortlisted then will have to appear for written examination conducted on scheduled date. Then shortlisted candidates then will have to appear for personal interview/personality test conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Candidate who qualify all the rounds of recruitment process then will appoint to the vacant post.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill NCC Application Form:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to apply for NCC Careers:
- First of all candidate must visit the official website of NCC Directorate Orrissa that is nccorissa.org
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor towards latest news option in below section of home page
- After that search for the suitable post link and tap Recruitment for the Post of Peon & Chowkidar link
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen, you just have to open tat PDF and read it to check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then move your cursor down and download the application form
- After that take hard copy of it and fill the required details
- Also attach Xerox copy of self attested documents with recent passport size photograph
- Now put the application form with relevant documents in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the Post for…’’
- At last send the application form at below mentioned address through speed or registered post.
Download PDF>>NCC Recruitment Notification
NCC Directorate Odisha Lewis Road,
Last date to send application form: 08/08/2017
Grab Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
Candidate can grab all details regarding NCC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidate can also bookmark this web portal by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|