A job notification has been dispatched as NCC Recruitment by NCC Directorate Odisha. Applications are invited from result oriented and skillful contenders for filling up the vacancy of Cook (Technical Attendant). Aspirants, who want to enhance their career in govt. sector jobs, can apply for NCC Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Job seekers must submit the prescribed NCC application form on or before the last date should be reached. Contenders may keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest info on NCC Recruitment 2016 and get up to date information.
|Name of Positions Offered||Cook (Technical Attendant)|
|Unposting Date of Application Form||30th October 2015|
Aspirants can gather completed information related to NCC Jobs 2015 such as qualification, posts name, applying process and selection process etc, which is structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole acknowledgement before applying against this career notification.
Job appliers who are willing to apply for NCC Vacancy must have passed Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board. Applicants should have one year experience in the Trade.
The age of job finders should be 18 years to 30 years for OBC Candidates. Age Relaxation is given to government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Central Govt.
Job hunters who will meet the requirements and get elected for NCC Recruitment will be entitled to receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Process of Selection:
Test will be conducted in three Parts. Paper will consist of Objective Type-Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Short listing for Practical Test will be based on the merit of written marks. Final approval shall be subject to the selected candidate being cleared in medical board. Those found medically or physically unfit will be rejected.
Written Exam Pattern for Cook (Technical Attendant) Post
Part I: A written Test will be conducted. The scheme of the written test will be as
|Sr. No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness (50 questions)||50||2 hours|
|2.||Health and Hygiene (25 questions)||25|
|3.||Culinary & Cooking skills (50 questions)||50|
Part II: Practical Test of 50 Marks (Cooking skills on a variety of Indian and Continental menu for a strength 100 persons will be tested)
Part III: Interview by a board of officers for 25 Marks.
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants should visit the Official Website that is www.nccindia.nic.in.
- Go to “Recruitment” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page and select “Cook at Officer’s Training Academy, Gwalior” option.
- Read the entire details with complete concentration and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form accurately and attach a set of Photocopy of Educational Certificates and Marks Sheets duly attested and OBC Certificate duly attested, ID Proof (i.e. PAN Voter ID, Domicile Certificate with photo etc).
- Affix one recent coloured passport size photograph in provided pace.
- Application complete in all respects should be forward to below stated address in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for the Post of………”.
- No application will be entertained thereafter the closing date.
- Applications not received as per prescribed format and without enclosing essential documents duly attested will be rejected.
Adjutant, NCC Officers Training Academy,
Station Road, Gwalior (MP) PIN-474 002
Date to Keep in Mind:
End Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th October 2015
You must visit this Official Link to know more about NCC Recruitment 2015. Candidates may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest information about NCC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On