National Centre for Cell Science, Pune has released a notification regarding NCCS Recruitment. For this concern organization is looking for eligible individuals to hire them through the walk-in process. Candidates who are interested in filling the positions for SRF / JRF / RA posts can apply against NCCS Recruitment 2016. For getting employed in this organization send your correctly filled application before the stated date and attend the walk-in interview along with all documents in original.
|No. of posts||08|
|Last Date to apply||27th January 2016|
Here, from this page you can get the complete details about NCCS Recruitment 2016 such as Required qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc. which is tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Research Associate: 03
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 04
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for Research Associate post must have done Ph.D. in any branch of life science or equivalent degree or having three years of research experience in any recognized institute.
- And aspirants those who are applying for Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow post must have attain M. Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks in any branch of life science and at least two years of post-M.Sc. research experience / having qualified NET/GATE/LS/BET.
Age limit and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Maximum Age||Pay Scale|
|Research Associate||35 years||Rs. 36,000/- pm +30% HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||32 years||Rs. 18,000/- pm + 20% HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years||25,000/- pm + 20% HRA for 1st and 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- + 20% HRA for 3rd year|
Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC / ST / Women / PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules.
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview process that will be conducted by the selection panel of National Centre for Cell Science.
How to apply for National Centre for Cell Science Recruitment?
- Contenders, who are willing to apply for the declared posts and fulfill all the requisite qualifications need to send their Bio-Data / application duly, filled in prescribed format.
- For getting the bio-data format aspirant need to visit the official website that is www.nccs.res.in.
- Now, move on to ‘careers’ section on the home page and select the desired notification link as “Academics/Project/P01/2016” from the opened page.
- Hit “Download Bio-Data form” link against the advertisement option and your form will get downloaded.
- Take a print out of the bio-data / application form and fill it correctly in prescribed manner and after that send it along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications (SSC onwards), experience, details of the exam passed, caste status and other necessary documents to the address as mentioned below.
- The A4 size envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters on the top as under: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXTRAMURAL PROJECT- …………” and must be addressed to as given below.
- Only those candidates will be liable to attend the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is specified below, who will be shortlisted on the basis of information furnished in applications.
National Centre for Cell Science
NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University
Campus, Behind Pune Vidyapeeth
High School, (Shishu Vihar) Post:
Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007
National Centre For Cell Science,
NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus,
Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra, India
|Event||Event to be Scheduled On|
|Walk-in date for Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow.||11th February 2016|
|Walk-in date for Junior Research Fellow||12th February 2016|
|Applications to be reached by||27th January 2016|
Note: Willing candidates may check Official Notification, for more details regarding NCCS Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|