NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015
National Centre for Cell Science has depicted an advertisement regarding NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Medical Consultant and Security Consultant posts. Capable and talented job hunters who are willing to apply for NCCS Pune jobs 2015 they must fill the NCCS Application Form and send to the proper address on or before closing date.
|Name of the post||Medical Consultant And Security Consultant|
|Closing date||20th May 2015|
Contenders who are interested to make their career in the government sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. The whole Acknowledgement regarding NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NCCS Pune Jobs 2015 details:
- Contenders who are applying for the medical consultant post they must have done MBBS in respective stream from a recognized university / institute.
- For the post of Security consultant aspirants should be a short service commissioned officer or Asst commandant from CISF/ CRPF/BSF/TBP in the pay scale of Rs. 8000-13500 with 10 year experience.
- Or captain or equivalent rank in other para-military forces with minimum of 15 years’ experience in security aspect or security officer in Govt. services in the grad
- Selected job hunters will get the salary for the post of medical consultant is Rs. 20,000/-
- Aspirants applying for the security consultant posts will get the salary after selection of Rs. Rs.20000 to 35000/-. + Local Conveyance of Rs.1500/-
Section of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015:
- Job hunters who are interested to grab this chance they must apply for NCCS Pune job vacancy before the closing date
- Candidates must fill the application form as in prescribed manner must attach the required particulars / certificates, Complete Bio-data with the form
- Complete application form should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribe as “application for the post of…” and should be send to the below mentioned address:
National Centre for Cell Science,
S.P.Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune- 411007
Date to be remembered:
Closing date to send application: 20th May 2015
NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015
National Centre for Cell Science has proclaimed a notice as NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacancy of Officer. Job seekers may grab this chance to apply against NCCS Vacancy in prescribed format as available on official site on or before the end date that is shaped below.
|Last Date to submit application||15th May 2015|
To get further details about regarding NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 you may check this page. This page is well structured for you, so that you can apply easily against available vacancy.
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary:
|Officer’ D’ (Administration)||A distinguished Academic record with post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering/ MBA/ P.G Diploma in Personnel Management||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Officer ‘B’ (Administration)||Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Officer ‘A’||Graduate with PG Diploma in Management||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-|
Age Limit and Experience:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Experience|
|Officer’ D’ (Administration)||50 years||At least 5 years experience|
|Officer ‘B’ (Administration)||35 years||3 years experience|
|Officer ‘A’||30 years|
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
Application should be fill in the prescribed format, which is available at official site www.nccs.res.in. Application must be forward with duly filled in along with D. D. & attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed, recent passport size photograph & other relevant documents. Application should be forward at address given below.
The Director, National Centre for Cell Science,
NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus,
Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007
Last Date to submit application: 15th May 2015
Note: For more information regarding NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015
National Centre for Cell Science has issued a job advertisement titled as NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015 to recruit capable and committed candidates to SRF/JRF & various other positions. Candidates want to be a part of this organization and have full potential and passion to work under these positions must attend walk-in process on correct date and time as scheduled below.
|Posts Name||SRF/JRF/RA and Post Doctoral Fellow|
|No. Of Posts||10|
|Last Dates Of Submission Of Application Form||24th April 2015|
Dear aspirants, if you have any doubt regarding NCCS Pune Recruitment, then look at the given below section written by members of recruitmentresult.com. All information in concern to NCCS Pune Walk-In Advt has been provided in a well structured way, so that you can’t face any difficulty while checking eligibility conditions.
nccs.res.in SRF/JRF & Other Jobs Walk-In Advt Info:
Post Name, Vacancy & Salary Info:
|Position Name||Vacancies||Salary Scale|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||02||Rs.40,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||03||Rs.18000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||04||Rs.16000/- to Rs.25,000/-|
|Position Name||Qualification||Age Limitation|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||PHD in any branch of life science or equivalent degree or having three years of experience after MVSc/M Pharm/ME/M.Tech||35years|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in concerned discipline or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in any branch of life science and at least two years of post M.Sc. research experience.||32years|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in concerned discipline or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in any branch of life science and having valid qualified NET/GATE/LS/BET||28years|
Selection Process for NCCS Pune Recruitment 2015:
- Aspirants had to under gone an interview round conducted by selection panel heads of National Centre for Cell Science.
- List of shortlisted candidates that will be called for interview will be published on Official site i.e. nccs.res.in
How to apply for nccs.res.in Recruitment 2015?
A walk-in interview has been scheduled for recruitment of these given posts. Eligible aspirants are invited to attend this walk-in process but initially they had to send application form whose procedure of downloading from Official site is given below.
- Move on to Official site i.e. nccs.res.in to apply for NCCS Pune Recruitment
- Press on to “Career” link appearing on top of home page.
- You will see” Interview Program for Temporary Project Posts” link, press on it and download the advertisement.
- After reading whole notification, choose “Download Application Form” option.
- Download the form and fill it with all correct information.
- Attach all necessary enclosures with filled form and send it to address as mentioned in the given below table till last date.
Walk-in Interview Schedule:
|Position Name||Date||Venue & Address|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||06th May 2015||National Centre for Cell Science, PuneNCCS Complex, S.P. Pune University Campus, Behind Pune Vidyapeeth High School, (Shishu Vihar) Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007|
|Senior Research Fellow|
|Junior Research Fellow||07th May 2015|
- Last date for sending Application Form: 24th April 2015
- List of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview published on Official site: after 30th April 2015
You can obtain more information related to NCCS Pune Recruitment by pressing the link titled as Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|