NCERT Admit Card
Download Here NCERT Admit Card!! National Council of Educational Research and Training is planning to conduct written exam for the post of Senior Accountant (LDE Quota) on the scheduled dates. Appearing candidates in the following exam may download NCERT Hall Ticket from this page.
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Exam||Senior Accountant (LDE Quota) Paper I/ II|
|Category||NCERT Admit Card 2019|
|NCERT Admit Card Status||Released Soon|
|Date of the Exam||Updating Soon|
NCERT Admit Card 2019
How To Download NCERT Senior Accountant (LDE Quota) Exam Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download NCERT Senior Accountant Admit Card 2019 by following below mentioned guidelines.
- To download NCERT Senior Accountant Exam Admit Card 2019, firstly you have to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Move your cursor towards the “Announcement” section for downloading NCERT SA Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Now hit the appropriate link of “NCERT Sr. Accountant Exam Admit Card” under this section.
- A new page will display at your computer screen asking details regarding NCERT Sr. Accountant Admit Card 2019.
- Enter complete information asked for NCERT April Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Take a preview of the complete details and hit on “Submit” tab to check NCERT April Exam Admit Card.
- NCERT Written Exam Admit Card 2019 will be appeared at your computer screen.
- Download NCERT Admit Card 2019 or take a print out of NCERT Paper –I/ Paper II Admit Card 2019.
- Bring NCERT Senior Accountant (LDE Quota) Admission Card 2019 along with the documents on scheduled date of the examination that is given below.
Download NCERT Admit Card 2019:
|NCERT Official Website||Press Here|
|NCERT Recruitment||Check Here|
|NCERT Syllabus||Check Here|
Details Mentioned on NCERT Senior Accountant Admission Card 2019:
At the time of downloading NCERT Admit Card 2019, contenders are required to check complete information in appropriate manner that is well given below.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number of BCECE
- Scanned photo
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam centre name and complete address
Procedure of Correction in NCERT April Exam Admission Card:
In case, there will be any error in NCERT Admit Card 2019 then contenders can send an application mentioning that error to the firstname.lastname@example.org. It is informed to the contenders that report concerning NCERT Admission Card after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Guidelines Regarding NCERT Sr. Accountant Admission Card:
- No candidate will be admitted to the test without NCERT Senior Accountant Exam Admission Card 2019 under any circumstances.
- The NCERT Admit Card 2019 containing instructions will be collected by the invigilator/supervisor after verification of the candidate.
- She/he is permitted provisionally subject to verification of eligibility criteria etc. as per the advertisement for this written examination.
- The candidate must paste his/her self-attested latest passport size photograph in the space provided in NCERT Sr. Accountant Exam Admission Card 2019.
- Any candidate found either giving or receiving assistance or using unfair means during the exam will be disqualified.
- Any attempt for impersonation will disqualify the candidature.
- Calculators/Mobiles are not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate is required to use blue/black point pen only in the examination.
- Candidate is required to report at 9.00 am on the day of examination.
- NCERT Paper –I/ Paper II Hall Ticket Date: 15 days prior to the exam
- NCERT Paper –I/ Paper II Date: Updating Soon
Check Out: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
NCERT Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded by the contenders directly from the Official Website also. Contenders can grab more details related to NCERT Written Exam Admission Card 2019 or others; you may subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On