NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2014
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) has asserted a notification as NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies of the Assistant Professor.
- NCERT is an organization set up by the Government of India, publishes books that are used in Government and private schools for education.
- Candidates who are going to apply for this post must attend the Walk-In Interview along with the prescribed format of application on the given date.
- More relevant information are well furnished by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
North East Regional Institute of Education
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Interested applicants must have completed Master’s Degree in relevant subject from recognized University/Institution.
- They also must have passed NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC.
- You can get more information about Qualification from the official notification.
- Assistant Professor with less 5 years Experience: Rs. 35000/-
- More than 5 years Experience: Rs.50000/-
Selection will be complete on the origin of act in walk-in.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they have to fill the application form in the prescribed format available at the official website that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Fill the application form in the correct manner. Your information must be complete and true. You have to affix your passport size photograph and put the signature.
- You are advised to bring the relevant documents such as Educational, Age Proof, Caste and Experience certificates at the time of the Interview for the verification.
- Reporting Date: 26 February 2014 and 27 February 2014
- Time: From 10.00 AM onwards
National Council of Educational Research and Training,
Umiam, Ri- Bhoi District, Meghalaya-793103
You can check details through the Official Notification.