240 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Librarian are announced via an employment notification as NCERT Recruitment. National Council of Educational Research and Training wants to recruit those willing and efficient contenders who fulfilling requisite eligibility. Ambitious personnel can cater detailed info related to NCERT Recruitment 2017 through this page and apply for the concern. Applicants who are interested in NCERT Vacancy they may apply by submitting their applications via offline mode. Last date for contenders to apply for above positions is 18-08-2017.
Highlights of this page:
This organization is top institution which was set up by the Government of India. The core objective of the organization is to help and advise the central and state governments on academic matter about school education. You may attain further important information about NCERT Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of Job Positions||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian & Assistant Librarian|
|No of vacancy||240|
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Essential Qualification Details:
Contenders who want to apply for aforesaid post they must possessed post graduate degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
The age limit of applying personnel will determine as per the norms of the organization and age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants by the organization.
Salary Structure for NCERT Jobs:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Rs 37,400-Rs 67,000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs 10,000.|
|Associate Professor||Rs 37,400-Rs 67,000 with Average Grade Pay of Rs 9,000.|
|Assistant Professor||Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100 with Average Grade Pay of Rs 6,000|
Read Here: NCERT Recruitment Notification
- Contenders who are ready to apply for above post they need to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee in the form of Demand Draft favouring Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT employees.
Hiring Method for NCERT Assistant Professor Jobs:
Selection of eligible and deserving candidates will be done on the basis of screening test, written test and interview. The organization may adopt the methods of selecting the candidates whether screening test or written test. The final selection of the candidates will be done based on interview only which will be organized by selection panel of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Fill NCERT Application Form:
- Interested to apply candidates are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Then applicants have to go to the “Announcement” tab and hit on the “Vacancies” tab on the home page.
- After that you have to select the “Academic” tab
- Now the drop down list will be shown on your screen, you have to select the “Recruitment of Associate Professor and Professor” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the NCERT recruitment advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details carefully contenders need to download application form and take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Thereafter aspirants have to fill complete application form with all required and correct details and attach all required testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Appliers must affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given on application form.
- Lastly, applicants have to send their complete application form to Section Officer, R.I through speed post.
Last date for submit the application form: 18-08-2017
You may obtain more information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017 – 2018through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal for getting upcoming career related information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|