National Council of Educational Research and Training has liberated an employment notification named as NCERT Recruitment. The authority wants to hire eligible and capable candidates on the vacant posts of Manager.
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for NCERT Manager Recruitment, as per the notification, available @www.ncert.nic.in,can apply now for the same by sending their applications to the respective address. The lastfor submission of applications for NCERT Recruitment 2018 is 23-11-2018.
Highlights Of The Page
Apply Now for NCERT Jobs
To apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Vacancies, candidatesare required to send application form in prescribed format along with the needed documents as it is mandatory.
Candidates can easily apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines provided on the below direction of this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Manager (NIE Guest House & PG Hostel)
Candidates, who want to apply for NCERT Manager Recruitment, they should have degree in hotel management from any recognized university with good academic records.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
To apply for NCERT Vacancies, candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years. Upper agelimit is relaxable for govt servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or order issue by the central govt. &onetime no age bar Relaxation to the employees of the NCERT.
Candidates, appointed for NCERT Manager Jobs, will be offered PB-II of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- . Candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
Get Here >>NCERT Recruitment Notification
NCERT 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for NCERT Manager Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in:
The selection process would be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates, which would be hosted on the official portal.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018?
To apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, Contenders may visit official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Here you need to Press “announcement” tab accessible at top of the menu bar and from drop down list, choose “vacancies” link.
- On hitting on the above suitable link, Choose ‘Non-Academic’ link.
- Now, hit on an appropriate link for NCERT Manager Recruitment.
- Go through all details from NCERT Notification. After this you may download NCERT Application Form.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the respective address.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Last date for receipt of applications: 23-11-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of NCERT Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|