National Council of Educational Research and Training, a government organization has released a job advertisement as NCERT Recruitment for filling up 50 vacant posts of DTP Operators and Computer Typist. To get selected for NCERT Recruitment 2017, self- motivated and career- oriented candidates are required to appear in Walk-in-Skill Test which is all set to be scheduled on 12-06-2017 and 13-06-2017 according to the posts.
Check content of this page
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017–2018 need to submit their application form at the time of Skill test. All the candidates are required to know that they have to bring their original documents/ testimonials at the time of skill test for verification. For obtaining more information related to National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment job seekers may read the entire section of this web page which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Total No. of Posts||50|
|Date of Skill Test|
- DTP Operator: 30
- Computer Typist: 20
Eligibility Detail for NCERT for Job Openings:
- For DTP Operator
Job appliers for NCERT DTP Operator Recruitment must have possessed Bachelor Degree in any discipline and one year Diploma/Certificate in Desktop Publishing from any Recognized Institute.
- For Computer Typist
Candidates who are going to apply for NCERT Computer Typist Recruitment should have passed Intermediate (12th) Exam from any recognized Board with typing Speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi and knowledge of Computer Application.
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Limitations of Age:
Candidate’s age must not be more than 30 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to those candidates who belong to SC/ ST category and candidates belonging to OBC category will get 3 years age relaxation and those candidates who belong to physically challenged persons will get 10 years age relaxations.
Download NCERT Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|DTP Operator||Press Here|
|Computer Typist||Hit Here|
Those job seekers who will be appointed for National Council of Educational Research and Training Jobs against DTP Operators will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 23000/- and candidates who will be finally hired for Computer Typist will receive a good amount of as monthly salary from the concerned department of this reputed National Council of Educational Research and Training.
Mode to get recruited for NCERT Careers:
The authority of National Council of Educational Research and Training conducts Walk-in-Skill test to select eligible candidates for National Council of Educational Research and Training Vacancy against available positions.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Some Measures To apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017:
Candidates have to go through these prescribed steps to apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment:
- First of all you have to log on to the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in
- After that you have to select your language according to your suitability.
- Then will reach the home page then you have to select the “announcement” tab that is visible top of the page.
- Now the drop down list will be displayed, you have to hit on the “Vacancies” tab.
- Follow and hit on “Project Staff” section from new page and then a drop-down list will be appeared on your computer screen you have to choose suitable link as given below.
- “Recruitment of 30 DTP Operators at Planning & Monitoring Division” Link OR
- “Recruitment of 20 Computer-Typists at Planning & Monitoring Division” Link
- After pressing the appropriate link you are required to read the whole information available on the next page regarding NCERT Notification.
- Once you read the complete advertisement, then eligible candidates need to download NCERT Application Form given at the bottom of official advertisement
- Fill it with complete details in correct manner and attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Job seekers, while appearing for Walk-in-Interview, you should bring documents in original (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) and the application form latest passport size recent photographs.
- Candidates have to go for skill test at the below mentioned venue on a particular date.
Walk In Venue:
Room No.201, Floor, DEAA,
G.B. Pant Block, NCERT,
New Delhi-110 016
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Skill Test will be held on following date given below posts wise:
- For DTP Operator: 12-06-2017
- For Computer Typist: 13-06-2017
Aspirants can get further details against NCERT Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Link. You can also bookmark this job portal by pressing CTRL+D to get latest information regarding its recruitment, result, admit card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|