As per the NCERT Recruitment notification, National Council of Educational Research and Training is going to hire 19 Consultant/Data Manager through walk-in interview. Interested candidates for NCERT Recruitment 2018-19 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
NCERT walk in interview process is going to be commenced on 05-10-2018 and continues till 16-10-2018 at 09:00 am onwards. Candidates who find themselves eligible for NCERT Delhi recruitment have to report for registration at 9:00 am to 11:00 am at the below mentioned venue.
|The highlights of the page|
Apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training 2018
To apply for NCERT jobs, candidates are advised to reach the venue along with hard copy of NCERT application form and original certificates. To check walk-in dates, eligibility criteria, salary details and much more related information, aspirants are suggested to refer the detailed NCERT notification link which is provided below.
To gain latest information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2018 or other information, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well presented by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NCERT Vacancy details and Salary structure:
|Serial no.||Name of the Post||Salary||Number of vacancies|
Educational Qualification for NCERT Careers:
|Name of the Post||Required qualification|
|Senior Consultant||Post-Graduation In Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics. Social Studies/ Commerce/ Education with qualification as per UGC Guidelines|
|Web Developer||MCA / B.Tech (Computer Science)/ B.E. (Computer Science)|
|System Analyst||Post-Graduation In Statistics/ Maths/ Commerce/ Economics/ Education/ Computer Science/ MCA/ with minimum 55% having 3 years of experience.|
|Survey Associate||PG in Science / Statistics / Maths/ Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent|
|Computer Assistant||Graduation In any discipline and have Proficiency in software like MS Excel, FOX PRO, Equation, Editor, Corel Draw, Page Maker, IN Design, MS Word etc.|
|D.T.P. Operator||Graduate in any discipline and have Proficiency In Database software’s with 2 years of working experience.|
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
The maximum and minimum age limit shall be decided as per organization norms as on the date of execution of walk-in interview.
Mode of selection:
- The selection committee is going to hire candidates on the basis of performance in walk-in interview which is going to be held on various dates mentioned below.
- For post number 7 & 8, technical test will be organized followed by walk-in interview and scrutinizing the candidates.
For Better Preparation Of Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, Contenders may visit official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Here you need to Press “announcement” tab accessible at top of the menu bar and from drop down list, choose “vacancies” link.
- On hitting on the above suitable link, Choose ‘Project Staff’ link from there to apply for NCERT Vacancy.
- Now, hit on “recruitment of project staff under the project “national achievement of survey of learning outcome under samagra shiksha”
- Go through all details from NCERT Notification. After this you may download NCERT Application Form 2018.
- To enroll for NCERT Jobs, you may put all details in NCERT Online Application Form.
- Also, attach all essential documents along with you.
- At last, candidates are required to carry this application form along with all certificates/documents at time of appearing for Walk-In Interview.
Download here: NCERT Recruitment notification 2018
Interview Schedule for NCERT Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Date & Time of Interview||Walk-in venue|
|Senior Consultant||05 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM||Educational Survey Division (ESD), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.|
|Data Manager||15 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|Consultant||09 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|Web Developer||10 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|System Analyst||11 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|Survey Associate||12 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|Computer Assistant||08 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
|D.T.P. Operator||16 Oct 2018 at 09:30 AM|
Find: More Jobs in Delhi
For more information about NCERT Recruitment 2018, candidates may visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get latest updates on government jobs, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|