A latest employment notification has been released as NCERT Recruitment 2016 by National Council of Educational Research and Training for filling PGT, TGT and Programmer vacancy in different departments. Candidates are required to fill the online application form before the last date that’s 26 September 2016. Interested contenders, who are looking for the jobs, must grab this golden opportunity by applying for NCERT Recruitment. Candidates, who want to know upcoming information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017, are advised to visit this page regularly.
Applicants are informed that they have to send the hard copy of the system generated form by enclosing in envelope to below mentioned address containing demand draft or cheque before the last date that’s 10th October 2016. Eligible aspirants may check other related details about NCERT jobs through this page which is being provided by the team recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Last date for submission of online application form||26 September 2016|
|Closing date to send hard copy||10th October 2016|
Post name and vacancy details:
|Sr. No.||Post name||No. of vacancies|
|5||Work Experience Teacher||29|
Candidates, who are applying for the various posts, must have completed graduation degree (B.TECH/ B.E. etc) post graduation degree (M.A. /M.Sc. etc) in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Get More Jobs By Checking Below Links:
|Post name||Age limit|
|Primary Teacher||under 35|
|Age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as applicable under the Govt. of India rules would be applicable|
- Candidates who are applying for NCERT recruitment will be paid for Assistant Headmaster PB is Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400/-
- for Primary Teacher PB is Rs. 9300-34800 +Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- for other posts PB is Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Candidates who are applying for NCERT vacancies have to pass in written test/interview to be recruited as said posts.
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
- Applicants have to pay application fees of Rs.500/- through Demand Draft/Bankers cheque by sending an envelope to the below mentioned address.
- Demand draft will be in favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT employees will not pay the application fees.
How to fill NCERT application form?
- First of all aspirants need to visit on the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that’s www.ncert.nic.in
- Now aspirants will have to choose one language between Hindi or English for further process.
- Now hit on” apply online” link under the “announcement” section.
- Then new users have to register on the official website by providing the required details and old users have to provide mail address.
- After that you can fill all the details in the application form and upload the documents if required then submit the form.
- After submission of the application, an acknowledgement page with a Unique Registration Number (URN) will appear, write down the number for further use.
- Check the application form before hit the submit button.
- Take prints of submitted application copy and need to send in an envelope along with required particulars / certificates to below stated address:
Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section,
Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri
Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
- Last date to submit Online application form: 26.09.2016up to 23:59 hours
- Last date to for submit hard copy of Application : 10th October 2016
Candidates may get more information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from the official notification.
NCERT Recruitment: Download Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training has promulgated new employment notification regarding NCERT Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications with complete Bio- data from enthusiastic and result- oriented contenders for the post of Computer Programmer for PAC. Willing contenders can apply for NCERT Vacancy by filling application forms and send it at the address given below. Job seekers, who want to get latest updates regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017, need to link with us through this web page.
Eager job hunters can read all the details properly, after reading complete details those who think themselves capable and qualified may apply for NCERT Advertisement by following below mention procedure. For rest information you can scroll down this page which is well submitted by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Last date for submission of application form||As soon as possible|
|Date of Interview||22nd Sept. 2016|
Computer Programmer for PAC
- Keen contenders must possess Degree of Post Graduate/B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT)/M. Tech. /MCA with 55% or equivalent Grade from recogzed University/ Institution
- Appliers must have Skills in creation & maintenance of Website and Content Management System HTML/Moodle, Joomla, Drupal.
You Can Also Check:
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years.
- The relaxation of 5 years will be granted to SC/ST category and female aspirants.
Appointed appliers will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 18000/- per month from the reputed organization.
Mode of Selection for NCERT Jobs:
- The selection of appliers will be done on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment?
- You need to visit official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that is ncert.nic.in
- After that go to ‘Announcements’ section available at menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “Vacancies” link in drop down list.
- After that you need to hit on “Project staff” link and then choose ‘Recruitment of One Computer Programmer for PAC approved project ‘Organization of online course on Action Research in Education’’ link.
- Read the advertisement completely and carefully.
- Now you need to prepare your complete Bio- data and attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Now send it to e-mail address or postal address mentioned below.
- At last you need to appear in Interview with your all original documents/ certificates at the time of Interview.
To the Head,
Division of Educational Research,
3rd Floor Zakir Hussain Khand,
NCERT, Sri Autobindo Marg
Mentioned in Official Notification
Venue of Interview:
Division of Educational Research,
Room No. 14, 3rd Floor Zakir Hussain Khand,
NCERT, New Delhi-110016
- Last date for submission of application form: As soon as possible
- Date of Interview: 22nd Sept. 2016
You need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to NCERT Recruitment 2016 – 2017. After reading this notification if you have any query then writes in comment box which is mentioned below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as we can.