A recent notification titled as NCERT Recruitment has been promulgated by the National Council of Educational Research & Training to hire deserving contestants for Project Vacancy. Regarding the ncert.nic.in recruitment, the organization is going to take interview of eligible contenders via walk in process. Aspirants who are interested in NCERT Vacancy may apply for the vacancy by sending their NCERT applications to the e mail address given and attending the interview procedure. Dates regarding walk in interview for NCERT Recruitment 2017 are stated below, have a look…
This page includes:
National Council of Educational Research & Training is giving candidates a golden opportunity to give a career a right direction. Those candidates who wish to avail the opportunity are advised to hurry up and apply for the vacancy as soon as possible. Candidates who are interested in NCERT Recruitment 2018 may avail further details from the below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmntresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Name of vacancy in NCERT:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Associate
- Junior Project Fellow (PAC)
Required Qualifications for NCERT Jobs:
|Vacancy name||Qualification required|
|Junior Project Fellow vacancy||Master’s Degree in Urdu with at least 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)|
|Project Associate vacancy||Post graduate in Computer science/ ICT/IT/M.Tech/ MCA or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent Grade|
|Junior Project Fellow (PAC)||Masters Degree in Education/ Special Education/ Humanities/ Psychology/ Human development or allied area with at least 55% marks.|
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
Along with the qualification age factor also matters a lot while recruiting. Hence candidates are advised to take a check on their age too. Age of candidates must be according to the norms of the National Council of Educational Research & Training and GOI Rules
Salary Given for Jobs in NCERT:
Those aspirants who will be assorted for the National Council of Educational Research & Training jobs will be given their monthly remuneration as:
|Name of post||Remuneration|
|Junior Project Fellow||Rs.14000/-|
|Junior Project Fellow (PAC)||Rs.16000/-|
|Recruitment of 01 Project Associate at DEAA. (Interview Date – 18 th September 2017)||Get PDF|
|Recruitment of 01 Junior Project Fellows at DEL. (Interview Date – 26 th September 2017)||Get PDF|
|Recruitment of 02 Junior Project Fellows at DEGSN. (Interview Date – 8 th September 2017)||Get PDF|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment will be done on the basis of written teat / skill test / interview taken by the selection committee of National Council of Educational Research & Training. Candidates are advised to perform well at the time of selection process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply for NCERT Recruitment?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage go to announcements and hit on vacancies from the drop down list
- A new page will appear again along with various links
- Go to project staff vacancies and then from the dropdown list select appropriate link
- Now read all the details that are given in the notification
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the National Council of Educational Research & Training vacancy then
- Send your application to the e mail address and attend the walk in interview on the dates given below.
- Remember National Council of Educational Research & Training applications must be submitted before the due date.
e-mail – email@example.com
|Junior Project Fellow||Room No.12, III Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi 110 016|
|Project Associate||Conference Room, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, DEAA, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016|
|Junior Project Fellow (PAC)||Room No. 17, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi – 110 016|
|Name of post||Date of walk in (Reporting Time 9:00 AM)|
|Junior Project Fellow||08-09-2017 at 11:00 AM|
|Project Associate||14-09-2017 at 11:00 AM|
|Junior Project Fellow (PAC)||26-09-2017 at 11:00 AM|
Candidates who are interested in NCERT Recruitment 2017–2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates willing to save this page for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
New vacancy notification titled as NCERT Recruitment has been circulated by National Council of Educational Research & Training for Limited Departmental Examination (LDE). As per the notification, the organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill 54 vacant post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). So those candidates who want to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Vacancy shall visit the official website of the organization that is ncert.nic.in. Scroll down this page to get more information regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
National Council of Educational Research & Training is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to capture the vacant post. So if you are interested to grab this NCERT Latest Opportunity then you must visit the official website of the organization and then follow below stated steps before its closing date that is 15/09/2017. Check the below section of this page to clutch all the important details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Post name||Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher|
|Number of vacancy||54|
|Last date to send application form||15/09/2017|
NCERT Vacancy Details:
|Post name with area||Number of vacancy|
|Social Science (Geo.)||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for NCERT TGT Recruitment shall possess four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject and Bachelors Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Those who are going to apply for NCERT PGT Recruitment shall possess two years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject and Maters Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Want To Know More Jobs Options?
Age criteria for the applying candidates are as below:
- For Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy: 35 years
- For Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy: 40 years
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Get PDF >> NCERT Recruitment Notification
For TGT Recruitment:
- Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Entry Scale)
- Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Senior Scale)
- Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Selection Scale)
For PGT Recruitment:
- Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Entry Scale)
- Rs. 15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Senior Scale)
- Rs. 15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Selection Scale)
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination under Limited Departmental Examination (LDE) Promotion Quota for the posts of PGT/TGT, DM School. Candidates can tap to direct link provided below to get complete details of exam syllabus and pattern of examination.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam, Must Check These Articles:
Steps To Fill NCERT Application Form:
- Interested to apply candidates are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in
- After that choose the language in which you want to visit the website
- Then applicants have to go to the “Announcement” tab and hit on the “Vacancies” tab on the home page.
- After that you have to select the “Academic” tab
- Now the drop down list will be shown on your screen, you have to select the “Written Examination under Limited Departmental Examination Promotion Quota for the posts of PGT/TGT, DM School of RIEs” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the NCERT recruitment advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details carefully contenders need to download application form and take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Thereafter aspirants have to fill complete application form with all required and correct details and attach all required testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Appliers must affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given on application form.
- Lastly, applicants have to send their complete application form to below provided postal address before its closing date.
Jobs in Teaching Sector :- Check Now
Section Officer, Recruitment Section-I,
NCERT, New Delhi
Last date to send application forms: 15/09/2017
For more details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link. You can also like our page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|