National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi has issued an advertisement titled as NCERT Recruitment for recruitment of capable appliers at 240 unoccupied vacancies of Asst Professor & others. Eligible candidates may apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online application latest by the last dates as indicated below.
This Page Includes:
Job seekers, who are searching for jobs in this premier research and training institute and meeting all the eligibility criteria for this latest opening may apply as soon as possible. Rest information about NCERT Vacancy is well given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, applicants are requested to scroll down complete page before applying.
|Organizing Body||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|No. of seats||240|
|Last date for submission of online application||31-01-2017|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of application||20-02-2017|
NCERT Vacancies and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||35||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,000|
|Associate Professor||71||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs. 9,000|
|Assistant Professor||131||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs. 6,000|
|Librarian||01||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,000|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs. 6,000|
Download PDF: NCERT Recruitment Notification
- Applying candidate must attain the suitable age limit for applying, as age of retirement on superannuation in NCERT is 62 years.
- Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will be given as per Govt. of India Rules.
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|Professor||An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality.||Degree in Education (B.Ed. / M.Ed. or equivalent) and Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience.|
|Associate Professor||Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.|
|Librarian||A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.||M.Phil / Ph.D. Degree in library science / information science / documentation / archives and manuscript-keeping.|
- Male applicants belong to Unreserved and OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through online payment mode.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women / NCERT employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Method of Selection for NCERT Jobs:
- On the basis of eligibility conditions as mentioned above, applications are to be shortlisted by the Screening Committee and those who will get shortlisted shall be called for interview before the Selection Committee, that in-turn will prepare the select list on the basis of merit.
- Lastly, candidates who will be selected on the basis of merit will be called for interview for final selection and date of interview will be notified later.
- No TA/DA is admissible either for attending the interview or joining the post.
Read These Articles:
Applying Process for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment:
- For filling the online application, aspirant need to firstly visit the official website of NCERT that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Then go for announcement section for the required applying link against the concerned recruitment.
- Before Filling Online Application Form, candidates are advised to go through instructions carefully and confirm eligibility with regard to qualification / experience / age etc, for this press ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ as per your interest against the desired recruitment notification.
- Then hit “press here for apply online” link at the bottom of the online advertisement page, then on the next page select ‘apply online’ option.
- While filling the application form please assure that fields with star (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
- While making fee payment for online application, the applicant is required to select the payment category as “Advt. No.167/2016 – Academic Posts” and proceed further.
- When you are done with completion of application form and all the required information has been provided, press submit button.
- However, before pressing “Submit” button, candidate must make sure that no changes are required. After application is submitted, no alteration will be entertained.
- After submission of the application, a confirmation page with a Unique Registration Number (URN) will appear.
- Candidates need to take a print out of auto generated filled-in application format, paste the recent passport size photograph, cross sign the photograph, sign application form and send it along with application fees in the form of Bank Draft at the postal address as stated below by ordinary post only.
- Self-attested photocopies of documents of date of birth, caste certificate, experience, qualifications including mark sheets, valid disability certificate, etc. should be attached with the printout of completely filled-in online application form with auto generated URN.
- Envelope containing application and other testimonials must be superscripted as “Name of the post applied, Advt. No. and URN No.” and should reach at below given address.
Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12,
5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date for submission of online application: 31-01-2017
- Last date for receiving hard copy of application: 20-02-2017
Note: For getting further information related to NCERT Recruitment 2017 you can log on to the Official Notification. You can bookmark this page and stay tuned with this web portal for instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
National Council of Educational Research and Training has broadcasted an employment advertisement about NCERT Recruitment. Institute is all set to conduct walk-in-interview and skill test for engagement of eligible candidates, in order to fill up Assistant Editor & Other vacancies. Job seekers, who wish to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017, may go for requisite selection process on specified date.
Aspirants are required to attend skill test and interview as per the respective post; they are applying for. For acquiring more additional details related to NCERT Vacancy, applicants must comprehend this complete acknowledgement given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully.
|Organizing body||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|No. of posts||09|
|Date Of Skill Test||Check below|
- Editorial Assistant: 03
- Assistant Editor: 03
- Editor: 03
Required Qualification and Experience for NCERT Jobs:
|Position Name||Essential Qualification||Experience|
|Editorial Assistant||A second class Degree in Arts or Science and Proficiency in the language concerned.||At least 3 years experience in collection, compilation and Working knowledge of book production|
|Assistant Editor||Degree in Arts or Science and Proficiency in the concerned language with experience in editing, working knowledge of computer software like MS Office and other.||At least 5 years experience in compiling, editing, proof reading and typography etc., in an organization of repute.|
|Editor||Master’s degree and Knowledge of proof reading and typography and should be proficient in concerned language||At least 7 years experience of compiling, editing, writing and publication of books and journals, preferably school textbooks / supplementary readers.|
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Pay scale and Age Criteria:
|Position Name||Age limit||Salary (consolidated)|
|Editorial Assistant||30 years||Rs.29,000/-|
|Assistant Editor||35 years||Rs.45,000/-|
Relaxation in Age:
Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and other reserved category applicants, may be given as per Government of India instructions.
NCERT Recruitment: Official Notification
- Applications to be received will be shortlisted by the Screening Committee on the basis of eligibility conditions as mentioned above and those who will get shortlisted shall be called for skill test and interview before the Selection Committee, that in-turn will prepare the select list on the basis of merit.
- Lastly, candidates who will be selected on the basis of merit marks of skill test and interview and will be finally recruited for the post.
- No TA/DA is admissible either for attending the interview or joining the post.
You May Read These Tips, to Crack Interview Easily:
Way to Apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment:
Candidates satisfying all the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training jobs by applying through proper channel.
- Firstly visit official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that is ncert.nic.in.
- Go for ‘announcements’ section at menu bar of home page and hit on “Vacancies” link in drop down list.
- Now, further select “Project Staff” link and then choose ‘Walk-in-interview and skill test for the engagement of Editors, Assistant Editors and Editorial Assistants on contract basis.’ link.
- Go through the advertisement completely and carefully and prepare an application in correct manner by furnishing all the details in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are now required to attend the skill test or interview as per post you are applying and submit filled application, copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with original certificates and photocopies of the same duly self attested at the time of skill test or interview.
- Aspirants need to appear at below mentioned venue for skill test or interview as per the applied post on respective specified date and Registration will close at 11:00 a.m.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
NCERT, New Delhi
|Position Name||Date and time of skill test|
|Editorial Assistant||23-01-2017 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Assistant Editor||24-01-2017 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Editor||25-01-2017 at 9:00 a.m.|
To get additional details related to NCERT Recruitment 2017 you can log on to the Official Notification link available on this page. You can bookmark this page and stay tuned with this web portal for instant updates