National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi has issued an advertisement titled as NCERT Recruitment for filling up 240 unoccupied posts of professors. Eligible candidates who wish to be the part of this apex organization may apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online applications latest by last dates as indicated below.
Job seekers, who are searching for jobs in this premier research and training institute and meeting all the eligibility criteria for this latest opening may grab this chance as soon as possible. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding NCERT vacancy through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully.
|Organizing body||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Last date to submit Online Application||25th December 2016|
NCERT Vacancies and required Qualification and Experience:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Professor||35||An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality.||Minimum of 10 years of teaching experience including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.|
|Associate Professor||71||Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines.|
(2) and master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
|Eight years of experience of teaching and /or research|
|Assistant Professor||131||Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks / Ph.D. Degree||Not Required|
|Librarian||01||Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven point’s scale and consistently good academic record set out in the UGC Regulations.||13 years as a Deputy Librarian in a university library or 18 years’ experience as a College Librarian|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks||Not Required|
You can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applying candidate age limit will be relaxed as per Govt. of India Rules.
Application Fee for NCERT Jobs:
- Candidates who wish to apply need to pay the amount of Rs.500/- as application fees (non-refundable) through online payment mode by all candidates [(UR (Male)/OBC (Male)] except SC/ ST / PWD / Women / NCERT employees’ candidates.
- While making fee payment for online application, the applicant is required to select the payment category as “Advt. No.167/2016 – Academic Posts” and proceed further.
NCERT Recruitment: Official Notification
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||Grade Pay|
Selection Mode for NCERT Professor Vacancy:
Individual who will clear the screening round of application will only be called for further process of interview for final selection to the applied post.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Process to fill NCERT Online Application Form:
- For filling the online application, aspirant need to firstly visit the official website of NCERT that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Then go for announcement section for the required applying link against the concerned recruitment as “Recruitment for the post (Adv. 167/2016) (Apply Online)” on the home page.
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates are advised to go through instructions carefully and confirm eligibility with regard to qualification / experience / age etc, for this press ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ as per your interest against the desired recruitment notification.
- Then hit “press here for apply online” link at the bottom of the online advertisement page, then on the next page select ‘Apply Online’ option.
- While filling the application form please assure that fields with star (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. When you are done with completion of application form and all the required information has been provided, press submit button.
- However, before pressing “Submit” button, candidate must make sure that no changes are required. After application is submitted, no alteration will be entertained.
- After submission of the application, a confirmation page with a Unique Registration Number (URN) will appear. Candidates need take a print out of this page, paste the recent passport size photograph, cross sign the photograph, sign application form and send it along with application fees in the form of Bank Draft at the postal address as stated below by ordinary post / registered post / speed post.
- Hard copy of the application received after last date or without any of the above documents / requirement and without quoting Unique Registration Number (URN) generated online will not be entertained / considered and will be rejected.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section,
Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date of filing online application: 25th December 2016
- Last date for receiving hard copy of application: 1st January 2016
Note: For getting further information related to NCERT Recruitment 2017 you can log on to the Official Notification. You can bookmark this page and stay tuned with this web portal for instant updates.
You Get Other Job Opportunities From Here:
National Council of Educational Research and Training has announced a latest vacancy advertisement as NCERT Recruitment. This Council invites applications from fascinated candidates to fill vacant post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF). Contenders, who want to join National Council of Educational Research and Training, can apply for NCERT Advertisement. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in for interview on 8th December 2016.
Interested aspirants for NCERT Jobs may report on time at venue given below. Contenders, who want to attend Interview, need to bring all photo- copies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents also, at time of Interview for verification. For further acknowledgement related to NCERT Notification you need to read this page which is well structure by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Walk-In Date||8th December 2016|
Name of the Position:
Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
Education Required for NCERT Vacancy:
- For applying for JPF post, candidate should have post graduate degree in education/ Psychology/ humanities/ science/ social science with minimum 55% marks at post graduate level for general category and 50% marks, for SC/ST/PH category.
- Also, functional knowledge of statistics and working knowledge of computer.
Grab Today: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Contenders, who are applying against JPF posts, should be below 40 years of age as per UGC guidelines. Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
NCERT Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
Salary will be based on following two points that are:
- For NET Qualified candidates: Rs. 16000/- per month.
- For Non-NET qualified candidates: Rs. 14000/- per month.
Selection of the candidates will be done in interview round. Interview will be conducted through recruitment panel of RMS project cell.
Steps To Apply For Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of page that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- After that on home page, go to ‘announcement’ tab and under that hit “vacancies”.
- On new page press “project staff”.
- Hit “Recruitment of Junior Project Fellow-RMSA Project Cell” link.
- PDF will appear, read all the instructions carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- After that ready all documents, certificates, original documents for verification.
- Reach with complete details at below mention address on particular date and time.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
Room no. 308, 3rd floor
Chacha Nehru Bhawan, NCERT
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
Walk-in will be held on: 8th December 2016 at 10:00 am.
You can obtain more information associated with NCERT Recruitment 2017 by reading above stated Official Notification. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on our web page, to get latest updates regarding National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|