National Council of Educational Research and Training has issued latest advertisement titled as “NCERT Recruitment” for the posts of Jr. Project Fellow. The organization is going to hire keen and qualified candidates through “walk-in interview”. Interested candidates for NCERT Recruitment 2018 must give their presence on specified date and time.
New Delhi- Attend Walk-in selection on 14.08.2018
The organization has planned to conduct Walk-in-interview on 14.08.2018 at 11.00 am. It is advisable that eligible aspirants must reach the below mentioned address in order to get registered for walk-in selection. The registration process will be continued from 9:00 to 11:00 am.
The Highlights Of The Page
Aspirants applying against NCERT notification must keep in mind that they should fulfill all eligibility conditions if he/she wants to participate in walk-in process. Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to join the positions of Jr Project Fellow immediately at NCERT, New Delhi.
For additional information regarding NCERT Delhi Recruitment 2018, candidates must have a glance on this page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com. you can also hit on the direct link which is provided below to download detailed NCERT notification.
Junior project fellow
- For NCERT jobs, Candidate must have possessed Master Degree in Social Science Subjects (Economics, History, Pol. Science,and Geography) and must have attained 55 % marks in Economics.
- He/she must have Good knowledge of Computer for developing on –line courses
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Job
The upper age limit should be below 40 years for the candidates applying for NCERT Delhi recruitment.
Shortlisted candidates who are going to be hired for Jr Project Fellow positions will get the initial pay scale as provided below:
- For NET Qualified candidates: Rs.25, 000/-
- For Non-NET:Rs.23, 000/-
Mode of selection:
The final selection will be based on the performance in walk-in interview which is going to be held on 14.08.2018 at 11.00 am.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to attend walk-in interview for graphic designer post must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training that is www.ncert.nic.in
- On the home page, you are required to move the cursor on “announcement” tab and hit on “vacancies” from the drop down list.
- Now, you will be navigated to new page where you have to press “project staff” present at the left side under vacancies section.
- Then, various links will be appeared regardingNCERT Recruitment but you have to choose suitable link “recruitment of junior project fellow at DESS”.
- On hitting the above link, a detailed advertisement aboutNCERT junior project fellow Recruitment will be displayed.
- Go through the complete information and ensure your eligibility before appearing for walk-in interview.
- At last, candidates should reach the below mentioned venue with all necessary documents /certificates
Download Here: NCERT Recruitment Notification 2018
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Original Certificates(Mark Sheets/Testimonials/Experience)
- Self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials
- One Passport size photograph
- Walk-In Date: 14.08.2018
- Walk-In Time: 11:00 am
Admin Room No. 14, 3rd floor, JanakiAmmal Block,
DESS, NCERT, Sri AurobindoMarg, New Delhi -16
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
For rest details about NCERT Recruitment, you may visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. For other career related updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|