Job seekers interested to apply for NCERT Recruitment can appear for the walk in interview that will be held for 12 posts of Assistant Editor & Other. Candidates must make sure to carefully read the NCERT job notification. The NCERT interview will be held on 05-02- 2019, 06-02-2019, 07-02-2019 at 09.30 am.
|NCERT Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|NCERT Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of NCERT Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Company: National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Posts Name: Assistant Editor & Other Posts
- NCERT Vacancies: 12
Walk-In Interview Dates:
- Assistant Editor: 05-02- 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- Editorial Assistant: 06-02- 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- Proof Reader: 07-02- 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
NCERT Recruitment 2019
Q 1: How many vacancies are there in National Council of Educational Research and Training?
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q 2: Are You Eligible for NCERT Jobs?
Qualification Needed: Applicants must hold degree in the respective field from a reputed institute or university.
Q 3: What is the required Age Limit for NCERT jobs?
|Post Name||Max Age Limit|
|Assistant Editor||30 Years|
|Editorial Assistant||28 Years|
|Proof Reader||30 Years|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q 4: What is Selection Process for NCERT Advertisement?
Selection will be done on basis of Walk-In-Interview only after which the selected candidates will be hired for NCERT assistance editor jobs.
Q 5: What is the NCERT Salary Structure?
|Assistant Editor||Rs.52,000/- per month|
|Editorial Assistant||Rs.33,000/- per month|
|Proof Reader||Rs.24,000/- per month|
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments
Q 6: How to Apply for NCERT 2019 Recruitment?
The applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for openings by attending Walk- in interview.
- First of all, candidates need to Visit the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Follow “Announcement” and hit “Vacancies” link.
- Select “Project Staff” and hit on suitable link given for NCERT job notification as :
- “Walk–in-Interview and Skill Test for the Engagement of Assistant Editors, Editorial Assistants and Proof Readers Purely on Contract Basis at Publication Division”
- Read the details carefully and Prepare resume mentioning regarding name of applicant, father name, email address, permanent and local address, academic qualification etc.
- Attach photocopies of all relevant certificates along with Resume.
- Candidates should also bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials.
- Walk-in-interview is going to be held on below mentioned venue and date.
Publication Division, NCERT, New Delhi.
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Q 7: What is the date of walk-in-interview?
Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on the following dates as on 05-02-2019, 06-02-2019 and 07-02-2019.
Also Find: More Jobs in Delhi
NCERT Recruitment 2019
Apply now for NCERT jobs by carefully reading its notification. Those applicants who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NCERT Recruitment Advertisement by attending walk-in-interview that are going to be held on the specified mentioned dates and venue. The hired contenders for National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment will be given best pay package with other incentives.
This is all regarding NCERT recruitment 2019, Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 19-01-2019:
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 – Walk In: 22-01-2019 to 25-01-2019 & 01-02-2019
- Manipal University Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 26-01-2019 & 31-01-2019
- WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 17-02-2019
- Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 05-02-2019
- UKHFWS Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 30-01-2019