National Council of Educational Research and Training has circulated job notice as NCERT Recruitment. Organization is inviting brilliant contenders for filling up the vacant post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF). Job Fighters those who are looking job in this organization here it is good news as well as good opportunity for them. So applicants who are eligible they must apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017 by attending walk in interview.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who want to grab this opportunity to work with this well known organization they must attend walk in interview with all required documents which is going to be held on 29-05-2017. You may get the complete details regarding this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Last date for submit the bio data||26-05-2017|
Name Of The Post:
Junior Project Fellow -04 vacancies
Candidates who want to apply for NCERT Jobs they must have completed Master degree in relevant field with required details or its equivalents qualification form recognized board/ university with 60% marks (50% Marks in case of SC/ST/PH).
Age Restriction for NCERT Vacancies:
- Upper age limit of applying candidates should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST category applicants 5 years and OBC category applicants 3 years.
Download Here: NCERT Recruitment Notification
Applicants who qualified in NCERT Recruitment Program they will get Rs.14,000 – 16,000/- Per Month by the organization.
Selection Procedure for NCERT Vacancy:
Walk-In-Interview will be arranged by National Council of Educational Research and Training to select the willing and desirous and fill all the vacant positions in the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Actions To apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017:
Candidates have to go through these prescribed steps to apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment:
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in
- Now on the home page you have to select the “announcement” tab that is visible top of the page.
- After that the drop down list will be opened, you have to hit on the “Vacancies” tab.
- Now you have to select the “Recruitment of 4 Junior Project Fellow at DEAA” under the “Project Staff” section.
- Then read the whole information available on the next page.
- You have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if candidates find themselves eligible for interested post so they need to prepare NCERT Application Form with all required details.
- While appearing for Walk-in-Interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) and the application form latest passport size recent photographs.
- You need to send the bio data in below stated email address before the 26-05-2017
- Candidates have to go for interview at the below mentioned venue on a particular date.
Walk In Venue:
Room No.201, Floor, DEAA,
G.B. Pant Block, NCERT,
New Delhi-110 016
Interview will be held on: 29-05-2017
Aspirants can get further details against NCERT Recruitment 2017 through Official Link. You can also bookmark this job portal by pressing CTRL+D to get latest information regarding its recruitment, result, admit card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|