NCHMCT JEE 2019
Those candidates, who have not filled the NCHMCT JEE Application Form yet are, informed that NCHMCT JEE Registration Date has been Extended Till 25th March 2019. So, concerned candidates must fill the application form before the last date. Go through the entire page to know more about NCHMCT JEE 2019.
|NCHMCT JEE Information Bulletin||Download PDF|
|NCHMCT JEE Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|NCHMCT 2019 JEE Apply Online||Press Here|
Candidates who have not applied for NCHMCT JEE 2019 yet would be happy to know that Last Date of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration have been extended. Now candidates may submit their application form till 25-03-2019.
Short View of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- Conducted By: National Testing Agency
- Name of Exam: NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination
- Level of Exam: National
- Opening Date to Fill NCHMCT JEE Online Form: 15-01-2019
- NCHMCT JEE Application Form Last Date: 15-03-2019 25-03-2019
- NCHMCT JEE Exam Date: 27-04-2019
- Official Website: ntanchm.nic.in
NCHMCT JEE 2019
|Events||NCHMCT JEE Important Dates|
|Opening Date to Fill NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form||15-01-2019|
|NCHMCT JEE Apply Online Last Date||15-03-2019 25-03-2019|
|Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature||From 15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019|
|Dates for the successful final transaction of fee||From 15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019|
|Printing of Admit Card from NTA’s website||From 03-04-2019|
|Declaration of Result||By 15-05-2019|
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam notification may read below given Eligibility norms
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Students must have passed Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 system) with English as one of the subjects.
- Pass Senior Secondary with English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 1st July 2019.
- Candidates have been born on or after 1st July 1997 (1st July 1994 for SC/ST category) are eligible to apply for NCHM JEE Entrance exam
Check Out: Entrance Exam in India
Go through These NCHMCT JEE Related Links:
|Best Books For NCHMCT JEE||Get Details|
|NCHMCT JEE Syllabus||Get Details|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card||Get Details|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||Get Details|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Paper||Get Details|
|NCHMCT JEE Result||Get Details|
NCHMCT JEE Reservation Criteria
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
NCHMCT JEE Application Fees
Appliers of NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Notification are required to pay below prescribed application fees as per their category either through online mode or offline mode.
|General / OBC||Rs 800|
|SC / ST / PD||Rs 400|
Read Here: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
As per mentioned in the NCHMCT JEE 2019 notification screening of students for admission to “3years 6 semesters B.Sc.(HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs will be based on Entrance Exam followed by counseling rounds.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: It will be organized via online mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
NCHMCT JEE Hall ticket will be released on 03-04-2019. Candidates should download the admit card from the official site through online mode as university will not send the admit card through offline mode or by post.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
Result of NCHMCT JEE will be declared on 15-05-2019. Candidates can check the result through online mode from official site. On the basis of marks secured in the examination all India merit list will be prepared.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019
On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process. NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling will be started in the last week of May 2019. Counselling involves documents verification, depositing of counselling & semester fee and opportunity to opt for the choice of institutions. Seat allotment will strictly based on the All India Rank (AIR) merit, choice of Institution etc.
NCHM JEE Exam Centres 2019
|NCHM JEE Exam Centres||Centre Code|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
How To Submit NCHMCT JEE Application Form?
- Log on to official website of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology that is ntanchm.nic.in
- Select and hit “Fill Application Form” link.
- Now a new page will be displayed with all the essential links related to application forms.
- You are required to open all the links one by one and read all the essential details.
- Afterwards you need to select an option “Fresh Candidates” or “Already Logged in Candidates”
- New candidates have to fill the registration form and collect “Registration number and Password ”
- Now new and existing both users have to login to their account by using their ““Registration number and Password ”
- Fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details and upload required documents and then submit.
- Take print out of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Online for future use.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form:
NCHM Joint Entrance Examination is scheduled to be held on 27-04-2019. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology invites applications through online mode. Candidates willing to take admission in B.Sc.(HHA) Program can apply online on or before last date.
Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility norms can apply by submitting NCHM Joint Entrance Examination Application Form with prescribed fees. NTA conducts National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination for providing admission to 3 years 6 semesters B.Sc.(HHA) Hospitality & Hotel Administration course in more than 63 IHMs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|