NCHMCT JEE Application Form
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is going to conduct NCHM JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) 2018 in Last week of April 2018. NCHMCT JEE Application Form must be submitted till 2nd week of April 2018 by the Keen contenders to get admissions in Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Administration programmes and meeting with the given eligibility criteria.
Focal Points Of The Page
Eligible contenders have to deposit the application via using online or offline mode as per their comfort. To apply for the admission, you need to follow complete instructions of applying and accomplish it till the last date. For grabbing more details regarding NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2018, NCHMCT JEE exam date and other details you have to check this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Key features of NCHM JEE 2018|
|Name of exam||National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination|
|Known as||NCHM JEE|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Total No. of Seats||8124 seats of B. Sc. programmes|
|Participating Institutes||55 Centrally funded, State funded and Private Institutes|
|Last date to submit online/offline applications||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||Last week of April 2018|
NCHMCT JEE Application Form
JEE 2018 NCHMCT Eligibility:
- Candidates who are interested want to participate in this examination; they should have passed in 12th from a recognized education board.
- Aspirants must have passed with English as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates who are in 12th or have given the examination of 12th standard this year can also apply for NCHMCT JEE 2018 on the basis of provisional.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
- Candidates who belong to General Category or OBC category must be 22 years in age as on 1st July 2018.
- Aspirants who belong to ST SC category, the upper age limit are 25 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Candidates must have a physical fitness certificate during the time of admission.
- The physical fitness certificate must be Registered Medical Practitioner.
During the process of counseling, applicants need to bring the original certificate of age proof and if an aspirant doesn’t bring that it will lead to the cancellation of their admission.
Read Here: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Is there any NCHMCT JEE Application Fee 2018?
|Category||Online Mode Fee||Offline Mode Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs 800||Rs. 900|
|SC / ST / PD||Rs 400||Rs 450|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2018
NCHM Joint Entrance Examination 2018 paper pattern:
- Mode of examination: Offline
- Medium of examination : English and Hindi (except for English Language)
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Timing of entrance exam: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Total No. of questions: 200
- Total No. of Marks: 200 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks deducted in case of each wrong attempt
|S.N||Subject||No. Of Questions|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Read Below Given Tips, to prepare Well for English & Reasoning Subjects:
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Download
Contenders can submit their Application Form For NCHMCT JEE by following below mentioned guidelines which are provided for online as well as for offline mode, so please have a look!!
NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form:
- Log on to official website of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology that is www.nchm.nic.in
- After visiting home page follow admission section from left side and choose Admission to B.Sc. H&HA link and hit on “NCHM JEE-2018” link.
- Now a new page will be displayed with all the essential links related to application forms.
- And from opened page hit on “APPLY ONLINE” link (Option 1 and Option 2) as per your choice.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details and upload required documents and then submit.
- Take print out of NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Online for future use.
Application Form Of NCHMCT JEE (Offline):
- Contenders can download the NCHMCT JEE Registration / Application Form by going through the official site that is www.nchm.nic.in
- Now fill requisite details in NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Attach all relevant documents and recheck the complete NCHMCT JEE Application Form.
- Enclose the NCHMCT JEE Application Form in an envelope and send it to the address Refer to Official Notification.
NCHM JEE 2018 Exam Centres:
|Exam Centres of NCHM JEE||Centre Code|
Check Here: How to Get a Free College Education
NCHM JEE 2018 Reservation Criteria:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Date:
|NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Status||Dates|
|Release of notification||2nd week of December 2017|
|Availability of NCHM JEE 2018 application form||2nd week of December 2017|
|NCHMCT JEE 2018 Application Form Last Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Download of NCHM JEE 2018 online admit card||3rd week of April 2018|
|NCHM JEE 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|NCHM JEE 2018 online result declaration||4th week of May 2018|
|NCHMCT JEE 2018 online registration and choice filling||Last week of May to 2nd week of June 2018|
Check These Related Links:
You may open this Official Link to fetch more information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|