NCHMCT JEE Application Form
Are you waiting for NCHMCT JEE Application Form? If yes, then aspirants must check Exam Date, Eligibility criteria and other information from here as NCHMCT JEE Notification has released. Candidates who wish to take admission in B. Sc. programmes can apply through Online Link given below.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology has conducts NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test on 29th April 2017 to provide admission to the eligible students. Aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below can fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017 through online as well as offline mode.
Focal Points Of The Page
Applicants need to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form and this can be done by following all the steps as structured below on before the last date that is 14th April 2017. Interested and willing candidates can also avail the essential details about NCHMCT JEE exam date and other details as this page is represented by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Key features of NCHM JEE 2017|
|Name of exam||National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination|
|Known as||NCHM JEE|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Total No. of Seats||8124 seats of B. Sc. programmes|
|Participating Institutes||55 Centrally funded, State funded and Private Institutes|
|Last date to submit online/offline applications||14th April 2017|
|Date of examination||29th April 2017|
Read Here: Reasons to Attend College
NCHMCT JEE Application Form
Match Your Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are interested want to participate in this examination; they should have passed in 12th from a recognized education board.
- Aspirants must have passed with English as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates who are in 12th or have given the examination of 12th standard this year can also apply for NCHMCT JEE 2017 on the basis of provisional.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
- Candidates who belong to General Category or OBC category must be 22 years in age as on 1st July 2017.
- Aspirants who belong to ST SC category, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Candidates must have a physical fitness certificate during the time of admission.
- The physical fitness certificate must be Registered Medical Practitioner.
During the process of counseling, applicants need to bring the original certificate of age proof and if an aspirant doesn’t bring that it will lead to the cancellation of their admission.
Read Here: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Is there any Application Fee?
|Category||Online Mode Fee||Offline Mode Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs 800||Rs. 900|
|SC / ST / PD||Rs 400||Rs 450|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern:
NCHM Joint Entrance Examination paper pattern:
- Mode of examination: Offline
- Medium of examination : English and Hindi (except for English Language)
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Timing of entrance exam: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Total No. of questions: 200
- Total No. of Marks: 200 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks deducted in case of each wrong attempt
|S.N||Subject||No. Of Questions|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Process to Apply for NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form:
Interested and eligible candidates can either fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form through the offline mode or by the online mode.
- Log on to official website of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology that is www.nchm.nic.in
- After visiting home page follow admission section from left side and choose Admission to B.Sc. H&HA link and hit on “NCHM JEE-2017” link.
- Now a new page will be displayed with all the essential links related to application forms.
- And from opened page hit on “APPLY ONLINE” link (Option 1 and Option 2) as per your choice.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details and upload required documents and then submit.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Applying candidates are required to download the application form from the official site that is www.nchm.nic.in. Fill the application form correctly and send it along with the required documents at the address given below:
Refer to Official Notification
NCHM JEE 2017 Exam Centres:
|Exam Centres of NCHM JEE||Centre Code|
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
NCHM JEE Reservation Criteria:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
Remember NCHMCT JEE Important Dates:
|Offline application form will be available from||Ongoing|
|Last date for online application form||14th April 2017|
|Last date for offline application form|
|Last date for receiving of online application form|
|Admit Cards will be available online||14th April to 29th April 2017|
|Examination Date||29th April 2017 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)|
|Result will be published online||3rd week of May 2017|
|Counseling and Seat Allotment process is scheduled to be held||4th week of May 2017|
|Academic Session will be commenced from||17th July 2017|
Check These Related Links:
You may open this Official Link to fetch more information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|