NCHMCT JEE Counselling
Hurry Up! Appear for NCHMCT JEE Counselling, if you qualify JEE exam successfully. Candidates who are going to take admission in various courses offers by the university such as Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery, Diploma in Housekeeping, B. Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service, Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production, etc they may get the complete details regarding NCHMCT JEE Counseling for Round 1 and 2, Seat Allotment Process and important dates from this page. Those who want to get entire information about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017, are suggested to stay tuned with this page. On this page, we provide you up-to-date details about same.
Those who have appeared for JEE Exam and successfully shortlisted for further process of Counselling they can attain detailed information in this concern. Aspirants can get the rest information about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 through this page that is provided by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com. Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process:
Online Registration is compulsory for all qualified aspirants to be considered for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling.
Online registration for 1st Round of Counselling:
- At the time of Ist round of counseling all the registered aspirants are required to exercise their choices of institutes in order of their preference.
- The procedure for exercising choices and seeking pertinent information is guided through appropriate messages and tabs on the computer screen.
- As per the eligibility of the candidate, choice of institutions will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available institutes.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices. Choices should be positively locked before 5.00 PM of Last Date.
You May Read This: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Seat Allotment Process For 1st Round:
- The options finally submitted and locked by the aspirants or system locked in this round would be processed centrally as per the Seat Allotment Algorithm.
- The allotment score card would be revealed on the counselling site. However, aspirants can take a printout of the allotment details from official site.
- Aspirants who are allotted seats will have to personally report to any one of the Reporting Centers.
- In each rounds, seat allotment result will be published on the website only. Candidate can login with Roll No and DoB and see the result.
- Seat Acceptance Fee is Rs. 44,250/- for all aspirants.
2nd Round of Counselling Process:
No fresh registrations will be permitted in the 2nd round of counselling. Those who have registered in 01st round they are eligible to appear in the 2nd round of counselling.
Eligibility for 2nd round:
|Group–I||Registered candidates who are not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment. These candidates are permitted to change their earlier submitted choices through internet.|
|Group–II||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and on reporting their allotted seat has been cancelled due to non fulfillment of categories criteria|
|Group–III||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in affirmity|
|Group–IV||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in negative, these candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices and their earlier allotted seat would be retained|
Read Also: Counseling Procedure in Details
SPOT Round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process:
- All aspirants including absentees of the main counselling are eligible for Spot round of counselling.
- All eligible candidates who desire to participate in the Spot Round first they should to register you by visiting official site and fill all the details.
- Candidates need to pay the registration fee of 44,250/-.
- For all provisionally admitted candidates, if they desired to participate in the SPOT round then during choice filling it is mandatory to have previous allotted institute as one of the filled choices.
- Seat Allotment result will be displayed on official site of organization only.
- Candidate who gets allotment of seat in the Spot Round for the first time should report to any of the reporting centre for document verification and provisional admission confirmation as per schedule
Get Details: Documents Required For Counselling
List of Reporting Centers for NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
|Name of IHMs||Address of IHMs|
|AIHM Chandigarh||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management sector 42 D Chandigarh- 160036|
|DIHM-Lajpat Nagar||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, Behind lady Sriram College, Lajpat NagarIV, New Delhi- 110024|
|IHM Bhopal||Institute of Hotel Management, 1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration, Bhopal-462016|
|IHM Chennai||Institute of Hotel Management CIT Campus,TTTI-Tharamani-p.o.,Chennai- 600113|
|IHM Delhi Pusa||Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012|
|IHM Guwahati||Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, Barabari, Guwahati – 781036|
|IHM Gwalior||Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpura P.O., Gwalior – 474005|
|IHM Hajipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Ramashish Chowk,Opp. State Circuit HouseHajipur,Vaishali-844102(Bihar)|
|IHM Hyderabad||Institute of Hotel Management F-Row, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007|
|IHM Jaipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Sikar Road, Near Bani Park Police Station, Jaipur – 302016|
|IHM Kolkata||Institute of Hotel Management, P-16, Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700 088|
|IHM Lucknow||Institute of Hotel Management, Seed Farm, Sector -G, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024|
|IHM Mumbai||Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028|
|SIHM-Dehradun||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Tapkeshwar Temple, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun -248003|
Check These Related Links:
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
|Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||May 2017|
|Choice Locking||June 2017|
|1st Round of seat allotment||June 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 1st round of allotment for document verification||June 2017|
|Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||June 2017|
|Choice modification for 2nd round of counselling (Optional)||June 2017|
|2nd Round of seat allotment||June 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 2nd round of seat allotment (only Fresh allottee of this round)||June 2017|
|Tentative Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||June 2017|
|SPOT (3rd) round of Counselling, Registration, Fee deposit, Choice filling & Locking(web based)||June 2017|
|SPOT round seat allotment||July 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre for document verification||July 2017|
|Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences||July 2017|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on website (Admission closed)||July 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2017|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Note: Aspirants can check Official Link for more details about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|