NCHMCT JEE Counselling
Looking forward to NCHM JEE Seat Allotment and NCHMCT Counselling Schedule!!! National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology is going to schedule NCHM JEE Counselling for the aspirants who had qualified in NCHMCT JEE exam and desire to take admission in various courses offers by the university. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology offers courses such as Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery, Diploma in Housekeeping, B. Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service, Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production, etc. all qualified candidates can check here the details regarding 1st, 2nd, 3rd Seat allotment. By going through details regarding it, selected contestants can appear for NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017.
Overview of This Page:
Students who are going to attend the counselling and are searching for NCHMCT JEE Counselling Schedule can get detailed info from this page. As soon as the Cut off list will allot procedure of seat allotment will start. Candidates who are searching for more details regarding NCHMCT Counselling Process can gather info from this page which is well modified by the dedicated and expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness. Aspirants are advised to check the below tuned page before attending the counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling
Counselling Process Flow:
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process:
Online Registration is compulsory for all qualified aspirants to be considered for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling.
Online registration for 1st Round of Counselling:
- At the time of 1st round of counseling all the registered aspirants are required to exercise their choices of institutes in order of their preference.
- The procedure for exercising choices and seeking pertinent information is guided through appropriate messages and tabs on the computer screen.
- As per the eligibility of the candidate, choice of institutions will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available institutes.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices. Choices should be positively locked before 5.00 PM of Last Date.
You May Read This: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Seat Allotment Process For 1st Round:
- The options finally submitted and locked by the aspirants or system locked in this round would be processed centrally as per the Seat Allotment Algorithm.
- The allotment score card would be revealed on the counselling site. However, aspirants can take a printout of the allotment details from official site.
- Aspirants who are allotted seats will have to personally report to any one of the Reporting Centers.
- In each rounds, seat allotment result will be published on the website only. Candidate can login with Roll No and DoB and see the result.
- Seat Acceptance Fee is Rs. 44,250/- for all aspirants.
2nd Round of Counselling Process:
No fresh registrations will be permitted in the 2nd round of counselling. Those who have registered in 01st round they are eligible to appear in the 2nd round of counselling.
Eligibility for 2nd round:
|Group–I||Registered candidates who are not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment. These candidates are permitted to change their earlier submitted choices through internet.|
|Group–II||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and on reporting their allotted seat has been cancelled due to non fulfillment of categories criteria|
|Group–III||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in affirmity|
|Group–IV||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counseling and reported at the reporting centre and also submitted willingness for up gradation in negative, these candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices and their earlier allotted seat would be retained|
Read Also: Counseling Procedure in Details
SPOT Round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process:
- All aspirants including absentees of the main counselling are eligible for Spot round of counselling.
- All eligible candidates who desire to participate in the Spot Round first they should to register you by visiting official site and fill all the details.
- Candidates need to pay the registration fee of 44,250/-.
- For all provisionally admitted candidates, if they desired to participate in the SPOT round then during choice filling it is mandatory to have previous allotted institute as one of the filled choices.
- Seat Allotment result will be displayed on official site of organization only.
- Candidate who gets allotment of seat in the Spot Round for the first time should report to any of the reporting centre for document verification and provisional admission confirmation as per schedule
Get Details: Documents Required For Counselling
Seat Allotment Algorithm:
|PwD||KM||Sequence of Allotment|
|Y||Y||Open -> Open(PwD)|
|Y||Y||Open -> KM|
|Y||Y||Y||Open -> Open (PwD) -> KM|
|Y||Open -> Category|
|Y||Y||Open -> Category -> KM|
|Y||Y||Open -> Open (PwD) -> Category -> Category (PwD)|
|Y||Y||Y||Open -> Open (PwD) -> Category -> Category (PwD) -> KM|
Seat Conversion Rule in SPOT Round:
- Allotment of seats to all registered candidates as per merit
- Convert OBC (PwD)-Open(PwD) and re-allotment
- Then conversion of PwD seats into respective parent category i.e.
- Open (PwD) –> Open
- SC (PwD) –> SC
- ST (PwD) –> ST and re-allotment
- Then conversion of OBC- Open and re-allotment
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Withdrawal of Allotted Seats and Refund Rule:
For Withdrawal of Allotted Seats, candidates need to report at same reporting centre where initial reporting was done and requires giving a declaration as per the predefined format. The fee should be refunded only through online by NCHMCT within a time period of 45 days from the date of Commencement of Academic Session.
|Round||Dates of withdrawal of seat for refund of full fee except Counselling Fee at RCs||Refund Amount|
|After 1st and 2nd round of Counselling||Rs. 56500 /-|
Check Here >>> Seat Matrix
List of Reporting Centers for NCHMCT JEE Counselling:
|Name of IHMs||Address of IHMs|
|AIHM Chandigarh||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management sector 42 D Chandigarh- 160036|
|DIHM-Lajpat Nagar||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, Behind lady Sriram College, Lajpat NagarIV, New Delhi- 110024|
|IHM Bhopal||Institute of Hotel Management, 1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration, Bhopal-462016|
|IHM Chennai||Institute of Hotel Management CIT Campus,TTTI-Tharamani-p.o.,Chennai- 600113|
|IHM Delhi Pusa||Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012|
|IHM Guwahati||Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, Barabari, Guwahati – 781036|
|IHM Gwalior||Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpura P.O., Gwalior – 474005|
|IHM Hajipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Ramashish Chowk,Opp. State Circuit HouseHajipur,Vaishali-844102(Bihar)|
|IHM Hyderabad||Institute of Hotel Management F-Row, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007|
|IHM Jaipur||Institute of Hotel Management, Sikar Road, Near Bani Park Police Station, Jaipur – 302016|
|IHM Kolkata||Institute of Hotel Management, P-16, Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700 088|
|IHM Lucknow||Institute of Hotel Management, Seed Farm, Sector -G, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024|
|IHM Mumbai||Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028|
|SIHM-Dehradun||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Tapkeshwar Temple, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun -248003|
|Online registration and choice filling for Round 1 and 2 of counselling||29-05-2017 – 9 -06- 2017|
|Choice locking||6 -06- 2017 – 9 -06- 2017 (5 PM)|
|Round 1 seat allotment||12 -06- 2017|
|Remote admission at admission centers after round 1 allotment||13 -06- 2017 – 16 -06- 2017|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||17 -06- 2017|
|Choice modification for Round 2 counselling of NCHM||18 -06- 2017 – 20 -06- 2017 (5 PM)|
|Round 2 seat allotment||21 -06- 2017|
|Remote admission at admission centers after round 1 allotment||22 -06- 2017 – 24 -06- 2017 (5 PM)|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||25 -06- 2017|
|Spot round counselling registration, document verification, fee deposit, choice filling and locking at admission centres||26 -06- 2017 – 28 -06- 2017|
|Spot round seat allotment||29 -06- 2017|
|Reporting at reporting centers for document verification||30 -06- 2017 – 1 -07-2017|
|Physical reporting at allotted institutes if seat has been allotted and submission of hostel preferences||10 -07- 2017 – 14 -07-2017|
|Hostel allotment centrally and result||15 -07- 2017|
|Classes commencement||17 -07- 2017|
Download PDF>>> Counselling and Admission Process 2017
Aspirants can check Official Link for more details about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NCHMCT JEE Result||NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Online Application||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|